• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crime Syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
One is brand new and volunteered, I believe.
The other one doesn't visit the xat, so we're all getting to know him.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Here's Cool making another post asking for help making a team. I've been wanting to build a Hyper Offense Team for a while. Now, most HO teams have dual screens.. What I'm wondering is who is the best screener. I chosen a few Pokemon I might go with. Espeon, Azelf or Forretress and Latios or Latios.

Espeon bounces back status moves, Azelf is my fastest option and sets up Rocks, Forretress gets Sturdy and Rocks, Latios and Latias have good stats.

I'm thinking of using Forretress, since I know for sure I'm getting both screens up.

Finished the team. I forgot about speed this whole time. Switching Forretress to Espeon.

Last edited:
opponent:rick
win/lose: win
reason for battling: find battle

win/lose:win
reason for battling: rematch

win/lose:win
reason for battling: rematch

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
So where are we at with the Advanced CC tournament?

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I think it's dead until the war is over.
Then we're set for round two?

havok90

I love advanced CC... grr! also cool, latias with max def and speed, set of dual screens, calm mind, recover, focus sash.. works as a dual screener, as you cant get arena trapped by dugtrio.. that was my main fail from screening, just a suggestion. Then use the tactic of calm mind once, then screen up, if youre low on life then recover.. it also allows you to keep higher on life to switch in a 2nd time if needed.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
fjkdtt.png

Question: If I told you I was a fletcher , what is it I do for a living?​

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
fjkdtt.png

Question: If I told you I was a fletcher , what is it I do for a living?​

You Fletch. Make and Sell Arrows.

I love advanced CC... grr! also cool, latias with max def and speed, set of dual screens, calm mind, recover, focus sash.. works as a dual screener, as you cant get arena trapped by dugtrio.. that was my main fail from screening, just a suggestion. Then use the tactic of calm mind once, then screen up, if youre low on life then recover.. it also allows you to keep higher on life to switch in a 2nd time if needed.

Great Idea Havoc! I'll switch Espeon to Latias.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Buster won his matches, like a boss.
So now it all comes down to Hong Kong.
O:
I'll make the popcorn, someone bring the vuvuzelas

Whoops, also yay for Cool.
Trivia master.

Last edited:

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Kong, Kong~
He's our man! If he can't do it he'd better do it no one can.

Status
Not open for further replies.