• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crime Syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to members about joining :D

Also

I have made a petition to the leaders about making the clan more non-battler friendly. So 4Ever, you should be able to get points for your art :D

Night guys, live on!

aggiegwyn

Backing up chello on his non-battle friendly thing. Pretty obvious why, since I would hardly get a dime for battling. XD But anyhow, I made a doodle of my current pokemon online team. I easily accept battles and stuff since I'm eager to learn, so challenge me if you want to!

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I back up Chello as well. He made some good points and it will attract members.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Yeah, i think it's a pretty good idea. it'd help us get started especially

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
Serebii username: TeamGalacticMars
PO Name: TeamGalacticMars
Friend Code (and game): White 1206-3747-2147
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed):
Have you been in a clan before: Yes
Battling experience 8
Timezone: Oregon
Anything else we need to know: I LOVE TeamGalactic! Can I be in the Team Galactic Clan???
Recommended by: no one...

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Battling experience 8
Anything else we need to know: I LOVE TeamGalactic! Can I be in the Team Galactic Clan???
Guys, who approves this stuff? just anyone? i don't know this stuff. Cooloolcool, do you approve your your section, or does Tehero do it for everyone?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Battling experience 8

My first member! (Assuming you're placed into Galactic) Welcome to the clan Mars. PM me. I'd like to have a little chat with you.

Jordie

Bang!
Serebii username: Jordie
PO Name: Jordie
Friend Code (and game): Black FC- 0905 9008 1889
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Rocket, Plasma
Have you been in a clan before: No
Battling experience 0 -10: In game=10; Wifi=Not much
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Anything else we need to know: Not unless you ask
Recommended by: Tehero

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I think Chello raised some good points. Those all seem like good ways to recruit a variety of people~

aggiegwyn

Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Rocket, Plasma

Aww yiiiissss. You just scored yourself a place in magma mister. Come on in, the lava's fine.

Tehero

Like A Boss

Also

I have made a petition to the leaders about making the clan more non-battler friendly. So 4Ever, you should be able to get points for your art :D

Night guys, live on!

Backing up chello on his non-battle friendly thing. Pretty obvious why, since I would hardly get a dime for battling. XD But anyhow, I made a doodle of my current pokemon online team. I easily accept battles and stuff since I'm eager to learn, so challenge me if you want to!

I back up Chello as well. He made some good points and it will attract members.

Yeah, i think it's a pretty good idea. it'd help us get started especially

I think it's a great idea too, Thanks Chello for noticing. I will add it into my post either today or tomorrow.

Guys, who approves this stuff? just anyone? i don't know this stuff. Cooloolcool, do you approve your your section, or does Tehero do it for everyone?

Any of the leader can approve it, but I will post for every submission saying what Team they are on. (right now members get their first choice, but later on we may have to balance things out.)

Battling experience 8

Welcome to the clan, You will be in Team Galactic

Glad to see you got my message :) Welcome to the clan, you will be in Team Magma

On a whole different note, the xat seems to be working again so come join us for a chat :) Also all leaders please remember to have your posts updated with your current members Thanks

Thanks everyone for backing up my idea, I thought it would benefit the likes of a few members ^_^

Welcome Jordie and Galactic ^_^

MetalSonic said she would join here, I thought she already did =\

She may need tutoring in this kind of stuff, so she may be one who takes advantage of the non-battler thing yet.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein

Also

Night guys, live on!

sounds good to me I make art and battle :D

moaaar points are always good

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I've got the day off work, so I'll be lurking the xat.
If anyone has any questions about the clan or just wants to chat, I'll be there~

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hopefully I'll stick with this clan.

Okay chello, I'll do it when I can.

Also

Night guys, live on!

I agree 100%! It honestly wouldn't be fair if I had to battle for points when I'd obviously lose every battle. Nobody get any ideas to battle me so they'll get points.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I agree 100%! It honestly wouldn't be fair if I had to battle for points when I'd obviously lose every battle. Nobody get any ideas to battle me so they'll get points.

If you want to practice, talk with your teammates.
If you can't find someone who wants to practice, contact one of the battle-focused commanders or co-commanders. I'm sure they'd be happy to walk you through building a team or some strategies for using that team.

I think we'll even be building a tutoring program for people in the clan that want to improve or even learn the basics, without having to worry about facing opponents that just want to smush them.
We won't just throw you to the wolves to figure it out for yourself~
I'm still learning about all this stuff as well!

sounds good to me I make art and battle :D

moaaar points are always good

Lol, your sprite work is good man :D

Lol, I figured you would ;)

Will be pretty active for the rest of the day :D

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Has anyone decided on a date for the tournament?
Or are we waiting until more people show an interest?
c:

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
If you want to practice, talk with your teammates.
If you can't find someone who wants to practice, contact one of the battle-focused commanders or co-commanders. I'm sure they'd be happy to walk you through building a team or some strategies for using that team.

I think we'll even be building a tutoring program for people in the clan that want to improve or even learn the basics, without having to worry about facing opponents that just want to smush them.
We won't just throw you to the wolves to figure it out for yourself~
I'm still learning about all this stuff as well!

It's not just that I'm terrible, I'm not interested. Battling has never been my thing, so I'm just not bothered.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
It's not just that I'm terrible, I'm not interested. Battling has never been my thing, so I'm just not bothered.

I'm sure you're not terrible, but I understand not wanting to get wrapped up in battling.
Just letting you know that if you want to learn, the resources are here.
C:

Status
Not open for further replies.