• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crime Syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehero

Like A Boss
G3u1w.png

Your Debriefing, Grunt.

Years ago, we were separate teams.
Different regions, different methods and different beliefs kept us apart.
The only thing we had in common was the way in which we each were unexpectedly defeated. Reflection upon our respective downfalls revealed the same key flaw. As time passed, each team had grown overconfident and soft before their defeat.

Now, we are reborn as one.
We have come together with one goal in mind: to pool our knowledge and regain our skills. We are evil at it's finest, once torn apart by our different attitudes and beliefs, we are now a single organization.
We are here to take back what is ours and reign supreme.
We are the Pokemon Crime Syndicate.

That's all you need to know, the rest is classified.

rules.png

Rules

1. No flaming or insulting other clans. Every opponent deserves respect.

2. Respect other clan members; From Grunt to Captain, we are all on the same side.

3. Win or lose, every battle teaches you something. Learn to win and lose with class, don't be a sore winner or loser.

4. No ragequitting, we don't back down.

5. Since the clan's HQ happens to be on PO, it's recommended you download it

6. Be Active! Two weeks without activity will result in you being thrown into the hiatus tank. In order to rejoin your team and continue fighting, you will need to contact your leader.

7. Follow Serebii's rules at all times. No exceptions.

8. Keep personal feuds out of the forum. Take all disagreements to PMs if you must.

Please note that a warning will be issued when the rules are violated. This is your one and only warning for breaking that rule. Accordingly, any further infractions will result in disciplinary measures.

Code:
Serebii username:
Friend Code (and game):
Division  (list all five in order you would like to be placed):
Have you been in a clan before: Yes/No
Battling experience 0 -10:
Timezone:
Anything else we need to know:
Recommended by:

Announcements

None Yet

Coin-Banner.png

Coins

Here in PCS we use a type of currency known as coins. Unlike before where you had to gamble to earn these precious gifts, we have evolved to a new system. Now you earn coins through a number of activities. Coins can be spent at our personal Underground Market. At the Underground Market, you can trade in your coins for powerful items and pokemon to help reign supreme.

How To Earn Coins

- Participating in a clan war - 15 Coins

- Winning a Clan War Battle - 10 Coins

- Battling against someone and winning (In Clan Only) - 5 Coins

- Battling against someone and losing (In Clan Only - 2 Coin

- Participating in an In-Forum Event - 5 Coins

- Donating Something to the Underground Market - Depends on what it is (Ask Glitch)

- Rank Up - 5 Coins

- 1st in a Clan Tourny - 10 Coins

- 2nd in a Clan Tourny - 5 Coins

- Making something for someone in the clan (art) - 5 to 15 Coins

- 5 Coins for a writer that finishes a chapter (PM Tehero showing him it)

About Coins...

To receive your Coins for battling, please post the following form on the thread and get the battle approved by the other person. Once your team leader sees the post, they will add the Coin amount to your current amount. You are in charge of letting your leader know when you have enough points to rank up, either by PM or VM. They will confirm it, add you to the next rank, and hopefully send a PM back :p

Code:
Who you battled:
Win or Lose:
Why did you battle:
RANKS.png

Ranks/Ranking Up

Here in PCS, each Team has it's own ladder of ranks. Your title will be decided according to which Team you belong to. To see your Team's Ranks, go to your Team's Post. (Duh) In PCS, all Teams rank up in the same fashion. In order to rank up, you need to have a certain amount of coins. The total required is dependent on the rank you aspire to belong to. Please note:YOU DON'T LOSE YOUR CURRENT COIN TOTAL UPON RANKING UP. (as in you don't need to trade coins for the rank up) If you go below your current rank's coin amount from spending at the Underground Market, YOU MAINTAIN YOUR CURRENT RANK. Think long and hard about what you'd like to spend them on...

Rank Coin Amounts:

Starting Rank - You start here. Welcome to the clan, Grunt.
First Rank Up - 50 Coins
Second Rank Up - 100 Coins
Third Rank Up - 150 Coins
Fourth Rank Up - 200 Coins
Fifth Rank Up - 300 Coins
Sixth Rank Up - 400 Coins
Seventh Rank Up - 500 Coins

In-Forum Event

- The Roaming Legendaries

The Legendary pokemon that roam our regions can be difficult to track down, and even harder to catch. Here in PCS, we reward members with the skills to spot and react quickly to such elusive sightings. Each month, a different roaming Legendary pokemon will be chosen to make rare appearances within the forum. Be the first to quote zombie_glitch's original post containing the Legendary of the month to earn coins, and perhaps something more...

Rules

1. Roaming Legendaries will only be valid if posted by zombie_glitch.
2. Any dispute over who quoted the original post first will be handled by zombie_glitch.
3. Any other member using the Legendary post will be banned from future RL events.

Roaming Legendary Of The Month: Tornadus

Xat
The xat is where we hang out and just have fun. To access it, look in my sig. If you want a button for your own sig that represents your team, let me know. (We have one made for each team)

Index

Post One
- Intro

- Rules

- Announcements

- Coins

- How to earn coins

- About Coins

- Ranks/Ranking Up

- Rank Coin Amount

- In-Forum Event

- Xat

Post Two - Team Rocket
Post Three - Team Magma
Post Four - Team Aqua
Post Five - Team Galactic
Post Six - Team Plasma
Post Seven - War Team
Post Eight - Current Tournament
Post Nine - Underground Market
Post Ten - Art Shop

Credits
Content:
All content created by Tehero, aggiegwyn, thatjeremykid, Cooloolcool, zombie_glitch and #chelloressurection.

Big thanks to Wolf Prince for all the userbars; Bruktaka for the Rocket image; #chelloressurection for our main image and our sig buttons; Aggie for Team Aqua's, Team Plasmas, and Team Magma's main image, plus the Coin banner, Rank banner, and Rules banner; and Mew_ for the Team Galactic banner.

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
http://i46.*******.com/dq0uqa.png

Team Rocket

We are Team Rocket. We had been broken up for some number of years after our defeat by a 10 year old kid.. Giovanni had deserted the Team. We tried to regroup and get Giovanni to return, but again some kid came in and ruined everything. We don't even know if Giovanni heard our message. But now we make our comeback along with the other members of the Pokemon Crime Syndicate. Our goal is to simply rule the world using Pokemon, and making money. "Steal Pokemon for profit. Exploit Pokemon for profit. All Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."

Hey, all. I'm thatjeremykid, if you want, you can call me tjkid (or just Jeremy) for short. I'm going to be leading the Rocket Gang. I'm confident in my battling, I think I play pretty well. I play a variety of styles, from Stall to Hyper Offense, balanced, weather, goodstuff, you name it. I have about 2 full boxes of battle ready 'mons. I play on PO as well, so whichever I need to play on, I will. I work, so I wont always be available and if I miss something, just understand that. Dragonite and Gliscor are my favorite Pokemon, they're beastly. When I play they're on most of my teams, but don't think bringing Ice Beam with you will help dispatch them so easily.

Ranks

TeamRocketgrunt-rattata.png

Rattata - Grunt Rank - So, you decided to join Team Rocket. Maybe you're a rebel. Maybe you think it's 'cool.' Well it's a long way to go from here. You get to play with lowly Rattata when you're on missions, usually paired with swarms of other Grunts usually just trying to steal stuff. But hey, it's only up from here.
Freki!
Hong Kong
Pokemonjoe30
ExtremeSteel
Cobaltlion69

Team-Rocket-grunt-zubat.png

Zubat - Grunt Rank - Level two Grunts are given Zubats, which are a little more useful than Rattata. But don't forget, you're still a Grunt, and your missions will probably be pretty similar.
busterj99

Team-Rocket-grunt-grimer.png

Grimer - Grunt Rank - You've advanced to level three, and now own a Grimer. It can take a few hits, but with that stench, it might not take any. Perhaps you could use it to infiltrate Pokemon Centers through the sewage system?
None

Team-rocket-admin-nidoqueen.png

Nidoqueen - Admin Rank - Ah, you've risen above the life of lowly Grunt work and have been promoted to an Admin. You're given a Nidoqueen, and you'll be leading teams of Grunts to try and accomplish your current objective. Lead them well.
None

Team-rocket-admin-nidoking.png

Nidoking - Admin Rank - Ah, Admin level 2. You're given a Nidoking this time around, and let me tell you, it packs quite the punch. Having the ability to hit a lot of Pokemon super-effectively is a great asset, lead your underclassman to success.
None

Team-rocket-executive--gengar.png

Gengar - Executive Rank - Finally, you've become an Executive, and as that you'll be working directly under Bossman as one of his subordinates. Gengar will be your Pokemon, fast, powerful, it will serve you well if you know how to use it.
None

Team-rocket-executive--persian.png

Persian - Executive Rank - Executive level two, you're given a Persian. It was always one of our old leader Giovanni's favorites, and it shows a lot of class.
None

Team-rocket-ariana-houndoom.png

Or
Team-rocket-proton-houndoom.png

Houndoom - Proton/Ariana Rank - Now you've made it all the way to work directly under Giovanni. It's a shame he hasn't been around for the Team for a while now. But I'm sure you would've made him proud. Here you're given a Houndoom. It's got a fierce bite, and an even worse flame. They say a burn from a Houndoom will hurt forever. Reserved for Co-leader, and maybe extremely high-ups.
Duck

Team-rocket-giovanny-mewtwo.png

Mewtwo - Giovanni Rank - This is the top. You've made it far enough to actually BE Giovanni, and as such use Mewtwo, a clone of the ancestor of all Pokemon. Mewtwo's power is unmatched, able to conjure storms with a twirl of it's fingers. Nothing will stop you at this point. With Mewtwo comes power, and with power comes more power. This rank is however, reserved for me, until I am no longer able.
thatjeremykid

*It will be up to you to let me know if you rank up, I can't keep up with all of that. Also, when you get coins, keep track.

Members
Serebii username: thatjeremykid
PO Name: [PCS]thatjeremykid
Friend Code (and game): 3181 5617 3649 (White)
Have you been in a clan before: Yes
Battling experience 0 -10: 9
Timezone: EST
Anything else we need to know: I'm leading the Rocket Gang, 20 years old and working. Battling is pretty fun, I didn't start competitively until SoulSilver but I got the hang of it pretty quickly.
Recommended by: N/A

Serebii username: John Wallrein
PO Name: J Dubz usually
Friend Code (and game): n/a atm
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Rocket, Plasma, Galactic, Magma, Aqua
Battling experience 0 -10: ehh 8
Timezone: gmt -5
Recommended by: chello i guess

Serebii username: Hong Kong
PO Name: Hong Kong
Friend Code (and game): Don't do wifi
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Rocket, Aqua, Plasma, Galactic, Magma
Have you been in a clan before: No :\
Battling experience 0 -10: 7
Timezone: EST (Baltimore)
Anything else we need to know: I hope you dont have to have a certain amount of posts to join...
Recommended by: The bad guy theme

Serebii username: freki!
PO Name: freki - I don't really use it much as I do prefer WIFI.
Friend Code (and game): BLACK - 2623 9132 8135
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Rocket, Magma, Plasma, Galactic, Aqua.
Have you been in a clan before: No.
Battling experience 0 -10: I am probably about an 8 in previous games, but I can't really judge myself.
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10)
Anything else we need to know: I have only recently purchased and started playing Black version, however I have been an (very) obsessive player of all of the past Pokemon games!
Recommended by: No one. I just thought I'd express my interest either way.

Serebii username: Pokemonjoe30
PO Name: Gaalaade
Friend Code (and game): 4513-6723-8540 Black
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic, Plasma
Have you been in a clan before: No
Battling experience 0 -10: Hard to judge myself but I would say a 6-7
Timezone: Pacific Time
Recommended by:

Serebii username:ExtremeSteel
PO Name:ExtremeSteel
Friend Code (and game):
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed):Rocket
Battling experience 0 -10: 6
Timezone:+1
Anything else we need to know: I don't play Nintendo DS ...
Recommended by: [PCS] Rwhite (on PO)

Serebii username: cobaltlion69
PO Name: Frank
Friend Code (and game):4184 2345 8855
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Team Rocket ,Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Plasma, Team Galactic
Battling experience 0 -10: 7-9
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Recommended by: thatjeremykid

Serebii username:busterj99
PO Name:busterj99
Friend Code (and game):none
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed):rocket, aqua and magma, plasma, galactic
Battling experience 0 -10: 8
Timezone: eastern
Anything else we need to know: im easily distracted
Recommended by: duck

Member Win/Loss records:

thatjeremykid 15/8/D
TJkid 1/1/0
busterj99 1/0/0
Hong Kong 1/0/0

Member's Coin Case:
TJkid Coins: 88
John Wallrein Coins: 75
Freki! Coins: 0
Hong Kong Coins: 0
ExtremeSteel Coins:
PokemonJoe30: 5
Cobaltlion69:
busterj99: 65

Team Rocket of Fame
None yet

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

TM-Main.png

Team Magma
Step inside, the lava’s fine. We are Team Magma, and we are the hottest of the hot. We worked for several years to cover the world in land, creating a perfect planet. A planet of fire. However, our plans reached an erupt end whenever a simple child defeated us. Do not fret, young grunt! For we are back in the black of steaming coal! We are here to reach a similar goal, now with new partners! Together, this world will be perfect. There will be more space to live, more fire to burn! Pokemon will be our tools of success. Join us, and forever burn in the inferno of success.

Hello, I’m aggiegwyn, but most call me aggie or aggs for short. I’m the current leader for Team Magma, and to be honest, I’m not so great at battling. I might need a tip from a few of you to figure out how PO works, since my account is a little dusty to say the least. My methods are very simple, level up and train hard. None of that special EV stuff or whatever. But as you may know I will also be one of the artists for this clan, so if you want to get a hot banner just call me up. My favorite pokemon is Dragonite, but I really don’t like it as much for its strength as much as its design. So, you can already tell what I appreciate about the video games. But anyhow, join Team Magma, and all the ladies will automatically think you’re hot! (this may be because you’re on fire.) Follow me and have a blast!

Ranks
PCS-Team-Magma-Poocheyna-Grunt-Rank.png

Poocheyana - Grunt Rank - So you've decided to join the hottest team on the block? Well, I gotta say, you’re up for a challenge. The life of a grunt can be hard. People don’t always accept your perfect ideals. But alas, you need to use this to your advantage. Show the world the power of fire! Your first tool will be Poocheyana. It gives a rough bite and has a rash temper. Perfect for world domination!
Jordie
Dark Mephiles
PCS-Team-Magma-Zubat-Grunt-Rank.png

Zubat - Grunt Rank - Well, now that you’ve gotten used to that, we’re gonna have to giving you something more challenging. Magma’s all about raising the heat! Your next pokemon will be Zubat. You have to figure out the best way to use it, the best tactic. Using this skill will make you less useless than usual.
None
PCS-Team-Magma-Numel-Grunt-Rank.png

Numel - Grunt Rank - Well now you’ve finally reached to the hotter part of the team. As a member of Magma, you need to have extensive knowledge in the use of fire pokemon. So in ordered to seal this knowledge, we need you to use a fire pokemon. By using Numel, you will comes from the ashes with awesome knowledge about the power of fire!
None

PCS-Team-Magma-Claydol-Grunt-Rank.png

Claydol - Grunt Rank - Hey, nicely done! One of our newer specimens, Claydol, is coming into use. It’s a ground pokemon, taking into our love of the land. Use this pokemon and discover the intelligence of our plans. Even though you’re still a grunt, you’re goin’ places kid.
None

PCS-Team-Magma-Houndour-Grunt-Rank.png

Houndour - Grunt Rank - Well, you’ve come this far. You’re in the last stage of grunt-hood, and racing through the ranks is an innovative business. You have played well, and have used the fangs of the dogs and the flames of the fire. Now it’s time to use a mix. Houndour, a fantastic breed with a rough bite and a fiery nature, is the perfect breed for this team. And that’s why you’re going to use it for our cause.
None
PCS-Team-Magma-Houndoom-Admin-Rank.png

Houndoom- Admin Rank - Finally, you’ve come to a respectable place in this group. To make things simple for you, we’ll give you a level up to your previous pokemon, Houndour. Houndoom is stronger, and you should be just as strong as it. Use this pokemon to guide the lowly grunts along to your level. Guide your underclassmen to our success.
None
PCS-Team-Magma-Mighteyena-Admin-Rank.png

Mighteyana - Admin Rank - Maybe you’re not useless after all. I want you to move up a rank, take up you’re old friend, Poocheyana, and let’s take this to the next level. I want you to personally help the higher members to our success. Be one of the guiding leaders in this ignorant abyss. But don’t look back, the lower members need to learn some respect.
None
Team-Magma-Camerupt-Courtney-Rank.png

Camerupt - Courtney Rank - Wow. You have spent a great amount of strength and power to get here, and the power you earn will be well deserved. You will help me lead the entire Magma force to returning land to its most powerful place. I will give you the sight of the flames, Camerupt. And by using this fire all of that despicable water will be obliterated.
None
Magma-Boss-Maxie.png

Groudon - Maxie Rank - This is it. This is the end. You’ve made it to the very top. And with the help of fire you have captured the greatest pokemon of all…Groudon. This fantastic power will take you to great places. You need to use it to its full extent. Take over the land, get rid of the water. Create our success.
aggiegwyn

Members
Serebii username: aggiegwyn
PO Name: Aggie
Friend Code (and game): None (my wifi has very tight security)
Have you been in a clan before: Never before.
Battling experience 0 -10: 2 (I'm hoping battling on the games counts.)
Timezone: Central
Anything else we need to know: I'm honestly still learning, so if there are any tips you can give, please do.
Recommended by: Tehero.

Serebii username: Jordie
PO Name: Jordie
Friend Code (and game): Black FC- 0905 9008 1889
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Rocket, Plasma
Battling experience 0 -10: In game=10; Wifi=Not much
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Anything else we need to know: Not unless you ask
Recommended by: Tehero

Serebii username: Dark Mephiles
PO Name: Dark Mephiles
Friend Code (and game): 2752 6269 6691 (Black)
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Magma, Galactic, Rocket, Plasma, Aqua
Battling experience 0-10: I only started playing online recently, so I can't really rate myself there. I'm pretty good in-game though.
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT + 10)
Anything else we need to know: My internet has a pretty low download cap at the moment, so if I suddenly disappear towards the middle of the month without warning that's probably the reason. The main reason my first choice in division is Magma is mainly because of the Userbar design, but I'm fine with being part of any division.
Recommended by: No one, but Cooloolcool answered a few questions I had about the clan.
Member Win/Loss records:
Name W/L/D
aggiegwyn 3/12/0
Jordie: 0/0/0
Dark Mephiles: 2/1/0
Member's Coin Case:
aggiegwyn C: 174 (banners add up. XD)
Jordie: 0
Dark Mephiles: 22
Team Magma's Hall of Fame
None yet

Last edited:

Tehero

Like A Boss

TA-Main-Banner.png

TM-Main.png

Team Aqua and Team Magma

Before we became part of the Pokemon Crime Syndicate, we knew nothing but hatred for one another. Aqua desired a world with nothing but the sea left to explore, while Magma sought to create a continent that would blot out every bit of moisture. We didn't think we could ever find a reason to work as one, yet here we are. Our mutual love for weather, and the legendary pokemon that offer endless drought and drizzle respectively, have brought us together. Dual weather? Double the recruits? Prepare yourself for the wrath of mother earth in all her glory as we work together, in both downpours and sunshine, claiming victory after victory for the Pokemon Crime Syndicate. Are you ready to bend the forces of nature to your will? Join us and learn to master the elements.

Hey everyone I'm Tehero, but please call me Hero. I'm the leader of Pokemon Crime Syndicate's Team Aqua/Magma. I like helping others, using some weird pokemon on my teams and I'm also in charge of the tournaments for PCS. My favorite pokemon is Gastrodon and if you face me in battle (which hopefully you do), expect it to come out.

Ranks

PCS-Team-Aqua-Poocheyna-Grunt-Rank.png

Poocheyna - Grunt Rank - Welcome to Team Aqua, Grunt. You receive a Poocheyna for your first pokemon. Seems pathetic, but with some hard work you'll be able to trade that Poocheyna in for a shiny new Corphish. This rank is given to everyone when they first join Team Aqua. Welcome to the clan!
Poke's4Ever
#chelloressurection
Sudorawr
Gemgod69
Aquatix

OR

PCS-Team-Magma-Poocheyna-Grunt-Rank.png

Poocheyana - Grunt Rank - So you've decided to join the hottest team on the block? Well, I gotta say, you’re up for a challenge. The life of a grunt can be hard. People don’t always accept your perfect ideals. But alas, you need to use this to your advantage. Show the world the power of fire! Your first tool will be Poocheyana. It gives a rough bite and has a rash temper. Perfect for world domination!
Dark Mephiles
Jordie
StoneCold Destroyer

PCS-Team-Aqua-Corphish-Grunt-Rank.png

Corphish - Grunt Rank - You've finally gotten a new pokemon, and look it's a water type! It's a a crab, something you wish to eat one day, but it's less pathetic than a Poocheyna right? Right. Maybe if you work even harder, the boss will upgrade you again, so stop drooling over eating your pokemon and get to work! This rank is given to those that have had 50 coins at one point - You finally have some cash to spend, Congrats!
None

OR

PCS-Team-Magma-Zubat-Grunt-Rank.png

Zubat - Grunt Rank - Well, now that you’ve gotten used to that, we’re gonna have to giving you something more challenging. Magma’s all about raising the heat! Your next pokemon will be Zubat. You have to figure out the best way to use it, the best tactic. Using this skill will make you less useless than usual.
None

PCS-Team-Aqua-Carvana-Grunt-Rank.png

Carvana - Grunt Rank - Another upgrade! Your finally getting the hang of things, and for your efforts, you got another rank up! Your still a grunt, but your one step closer to becoming an Admin. This rank up is a fish, a little bit better than a crab but not by much. Hey at least it's a piranha. This rank is given to members who have had at least 100 coins to spend at one time or another.
Erica.

OR

PCS-Team-Magma-Numel-Grunt-Rank.png

Numel - Grunt Rank - Well now you’ve finally reached to the hotter part of the team. As a member of Magma, you need to have extensive knowledge in the use of fire pokemon. So in ordered to seal this knowledge, we need you to use a fire pokemon. By using Numel, you will comes from the ashes with awesome knowledge about the power of fire!
HuffleYourPuff

PCS-Team-Aqua-Mightyena-Grunt-Rank.png

Mightyena - Grunt Rank - Back to square one with the whole puppy thing, except the fact that this thing has fangs, stronger muscles, a super bad bite, longer fur.... ok, let's face it, even if this is an evolution of square one, this is nothing like it. You have grown from being a newbie into being a machine. Your getting closer to the highest rank, keep up the good work. This rank is given to people who have had at least 150 coins to spend.
None

OR
PCS-Team-Magma-Claydol-Grunt-Rank.png

Claydol - Grunt Rank - Hey, nicely done! One of our newer specimens, Claydol, is coming into use. It’s a ground pokemon, taking into our love of the land. Use this pokemon and discover the intelligence of our plans. Even though you’re still a grunt, you’re goin’ places kid.
None

PCS-Team-Aqua-Sharpedo-Grunt-Rank.png

Sharpedo - Grunt Rank - Your last grunt rank, finally. Get ready to hang up that old uniform, because your almost an Admin. The last pokemon you get to use as a grunt is your most powerful yet, a Sharpedo. Still not the best but it could be worse, Right? I mean look at the Poocheyna from earlier. This rank is given to people who have had at least 200 coins to spend at one time or another.
None

OR

PCS-Team-Magma-Houndour-Grunt-Rank.png

Houndour - Grunt Rank - Well, you’ve come this far. You’re in the last stage of grunt-hood, and racing through the ranks is an innovative business. You have played well, and have used the fangs of the dogs and the flames of the fire. Now it’s time to use a mix. Houndour, a fantastic breed with a rough bite and a fiery nature, is the perfect breed for this team. And that’s why you’re going to use it for our cause.
None

PCS-Team-Aqua-Crawdaunt-Admin-Rank.png

Crawdaut -Admin Rank - FINALLY, an Admin rank. You've upgraded to the big leagues, and you even get a pretty cool Crawdaut to go with it. Your income is getting bigger and bigger each day as you use the grunts for your dirty work. Your still the lowest of the Admin ranks, but with their only being two it isn't that bad. Good Job on the rank ups. This rank is given to people who have had at least 300 coins at one point or another.
None

OR

PCS-Team-Magma-Houndoom-Admin-Rank.png

Houndoom- Admin Rank - Finally, you’ve come to a respectable place in this group. To make things simple for you, we’ll give you a level up to your previous pokemon, Houndour. Houndoom is stronger, and you should be just as strong as it. Use this pokemon to guide the lowly grunts along to your level. Guide your underclassmen to our success.
None

PCS-Team-Aqua-Manectric-Admin-Rank.png

Manectric - Admin Rank - Your the best, the only thing above you is the leader and the Co-Commander, but you have almost enough power as them anyways. Maybe they will even let you sit in on one of their evil meetings, hey dreams sometimes come true. This rank is given to people who have had a total of 400 coins at one time. Congrats on progressing through the ranks.
None

OR

PCS-Team-Magma-Mighteyena-Admin-Rank.png

Mighteyana - Admin Rank - Maybe you’re not useless after all. I want you to move up a rank, take up you’re old friend, Poocheyana, and let’s take this to the next level. I want you to personally help the higher members to our success. Be one of the guiding leaders in this ignorant abyss. But don’t look back, the lower members need to learn some respect.
None

Team-Aqua-Crobat-Matt-Rank.png

Crobat - Matt Rank (Co-Commander) - Your finally second in command, only one person is ahead of you. You sit in on meetings and know what to do. If the leader is missing, you know how to fill in without missing a beat. There can only be one Co-Commander. This rank is given to those who have worked for it.

None

OR

Team-Magma-Camerupt-Courtney-Rank.png

Camerupt - Courtney Rank - Wow. You have spent a great amount of strength and power to get here, and the power you earn will be well deserved. You will help me lead the entire Magma force to returning land to its most powerful place. I will give you the sight of the flames, Camerupt. And by using this fire all of that despicable water will be obliterated.
None

Team-Aqua-Kyogre-Archie-Rank.png

Kyogre - Archie Rank (Commander)

Tehero

Members
Serebii username: Tehero
PO Name: Tehero
Friend Code (and game): N/A
Timezone: PST
Anything else we need to know: I am the Aqua Team's Leader, and one of the original founders. I have no talent in graphics, but I'm always happy to help in Team building and battling.

Serebii username: #chelloressurection
PO Name: [PCS]Chello
Battling experience 0 -10: 5
Timezone: EST

Serebii username: Dark Mephiles
PO Name: Dark Mephiles
Friend Code (and game): 2752 6269 6691 (Black)
Battling experience 0-10: I win most of the time so a six or seven maybe
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT + 10)
Anything else we need to know: My internet has a pretty low download cap at the moment, so if I suddenly disappear towards the middle of the month without warning that's probably the reason. The main reason my first choice in division is Magma is mainly because of the Userbar design, but I'm fine with being part of any division. Busy with Uni as well so I probably won't be on in the middle of the week either.
Recommended by: No one, but Cooloolcool answered a few questions I had about the clan.

Serebii username:Erica.
PO Name:Erica
Friend Code (and game):N/A
Battling experience 7
Timezone:London
Recommended by:Tehero

Serebii username: Poke's4Ever
PO Name: God only knows, it's been so long since I've been on. Probably DizzyDayDream.
Friend Code (and game): No wifi
Division: Aqua
Have you been in a clan before: Yes/No
Battling experience 0 -10: I suck. 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001
Timezone: GMT+1
Anything else we need to know: Hi.
Recommended by: chello, I cannot spell your full name.

Serebii username: Jordie
PO Name: Jordie
Friend Code (and game): Black FC- 0905 9008 1889
Division: Magma
Battling experience 0 -10: In game=10; Wifi=Not much
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Anything else we need to know: Not unless you ask

Serebii username: Sudorawr
PO Name: Rawr rawr rawr
Friend Code (and game): Dont play wifi
Battling experience 0 -10: 9
Timezone: East Coast
Anything else we need to know: I do youtube battles
Recommended by: [PSC] Coolcoolcool

Serebii username: Gemgod69
PO Name: Gemgod69
Friend Code (and game):
Have you been in a clan before: Yes/No No
Timezone: Easten
Anything else we need to know: Im mullato

Serebii username: Aquatix
PO Name: [PCS] Aquatix
Friend Code (and game): dont have one
Battling experience 0 -10: 6 im okay
Timezone: EDT
Anything else we need to know: idk

Serebii username: StoneCold Destroyer
PO Name:StoneCold Destroyer
Friend Code (and game): Black/White, I tell my friend code when requested
Division: Team Magma
Battling experience 0 -10: 7
Timezone: East Cost -5GMT
Anything else we need to know: I like Regirock
Recommended by: no one

Serebii username: HuffleYourPuff
PO Name: What Chu' Got?
Division : Magma
Battling experience 0 -10: 4
Timezone: PST (USA & Canada)
Anything else we need to know: Nope

Member's Coin Case:
Tehero C: A Bajillion and a half.
#chelloressurection C: 0
Dark Mephiles C:0
Erica. C:100
Poke's4Ever C:0
Jordie C:0
Sudorawr C:0
Gemgod69 C:0
Aquatix C:0
StoneCold Destroyer C:0
HuffleYourPuff C: 125

Team Aqua/Magma Hall of Fame
None yet

Last edited:

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Galactic Post.

76qVa.png

Team Galactic
We are Team Galactic, and we are destined to be the rulers of the galaxy. We worked hard to create a perfect world, one where we controlled everything. It was all progressing smoothly, until a child intervened. The kid trapped our former leader, Cyrus, in the Distortion World.All our planning, all that effort went down the drain. Never again will we tolerate such a disturbance. After our defeat, the Team fell apart. We had no ambition, no direction. But now, there's the Syndicate. The one place where we will regain power, build a reputation and become great again!
With our Leader, Cyrus, stuck in the Distortion World, you members now obey me. I'm cooloolcool, but feel free to call me Cool. Don't worry, I promise not to fire you. I'm a pretty nice guy, if I say so myself. I'm friendly and always willing to help a guy out. I'm a good battler, althought not the best. I'd love to get to know all you guys, and to make you feel welcome. I'm a horrible writer, so don't expect a whole lot written down in my section. My favorite pokemon is Cobalion because of his typing and his looks.

Ranks
PCS-Glameow-Rank.png

Glameow - Grunt Rank - The runt of the litter, you're a brand new recruit. Our weakest link, but you can only grow from here. Use your pokemon wisely and you will grow fast, and learn a lot. Expect your missions to be simple, something even a pesky grunt like you can handle. Grow fast, being at the bottom never helped anyone. Everyone who joins Team Galactic starts here.
TeamGalacticMars
icyman300
PCS-Stunky-Rank.png

Stunky - Grunt Rank - So you moved up to a new rank? Congrats Grunt. But you're still close to the bottom. You'll need to work harder in the future. We don't appreciate slackers here, and it took you such a long time to earn those coins. Maybe giving you a Stunky will speed things along so you can be rid of its... unique odor... and move up another rank.
None
PCS-Croagunk-Rank.png

Croagunk - Grunt Rank - Another promotion? Looks like the grunt of the litter is growing fast. Take this Croagunk and use it wisely, taking full advantage of the poision it contains. Try to to hurt yourself to much, kid. This is your last Grunt rank, try to speed it up a little would you? Or I'll have to call in the Stunky again.This rank is given to members who have at least seen 100 Coins.
None
PCS-Purugly-Rank.png

Purugly - Scientist Rank - You've moved up on the food chain, congrats. In honor of your new rank you've been given one of our commander's favorite pokemon; Purugly. Pure ugly is more like it, but you're only the lowest rank of Scientist, so get back to the labs. This rank is given to members who have had at least 150 coins.
None
iaza11281543144500.png

Skuntank - Scientist Rank - Back to the skunks, I told you you weren't moving fast enough. This one is way more powerful then the last one, so don't expect to get the smell out as easily.I wouldn't waste those coins on tomato juice though, you'll be needing another 100 to escape your rotten companion once and for all, and get a shiny new Toxicroak. Get moving. This rank is given to members who have had at least 200 coins at one time or another.
None
PCS-Toxicroak-Rank.png

Toxicroak - Scientist Rank - Looks like you escaped the smell, but can you obtain a legendary? I doubt it, but then again I didn't think you'd be able to get past your Glameow either. I guess big suprises do come in small packages, who knew a pesky Grunt could go all the way to the highest rank of our Scientists. Good job, and congrats on the promotion. This rank is given to members who have had at least 300 coins at one time.
None
PCS-Galctic-Legends-Rank.png

Palkia/Dialga- Charon Rank - You've reached the highest rank! Congrats on the legendary, you've earned it by making it this far. It took you awhile to get this high, but it sure is worth it. Your one of the highest ranks possible in Team Galactic, only behind our co commanders and our boss.This rank is given to members who have had at least 400 coins at one time.
None
PCS-Galactic-Commander-Rank.png

Mars/Saturn/Jupiter Rank - You now work under only our lead, Congrats Commander. You've came up from being a grunt to being one of the best, enjoy your new rank up you've earned it. Being our Co-Commander means you are in the loop with everything. You know what is going on and you know what to do if our Leader is on leave.
MetalSonic
iaza17496593962400.png

Giratina - Cyrus Rank - The boss. This rank is reserved for me, should I fail to perform my duties, our Co-Commander will take over.

cooloolcool
Members
Serebii username: cooloolcool
PO Name: [PCS]cooloolcool
Friend Code (and game): 1077 4303 9818 (White)
Battling experience 0 -10: 8.75
Timezone: PST/PDT (-8/-7) In PDT ATM.
Anything else we need to know: Doubt it.
Recommended by: Tehero asked me to help him out with his new clan, which is this.

Serebii username: MetalSonic
PO Name: Noel
Friend Code (and game): dunno actually ^^
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Well probably Team Galactic, Magma, Aqua, Rocket, and Plasma.
Have you been in a clan before: well chyea -w-
Battling experience: 7
Timezone: Central
Anything else we need to know: I TRY ALL THE TIME
Recommended by:
chello and cool

Serebii username: TeamGalacticMars
PO Name: TeamGalacticMars
Friend Code (and game): White 1206-3747-2147
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed):
Battling experience 8
Timezone: Oregon
Anything else we need to know: I LOVE TeamGalactic! Can I be in the Team Galactic Clan???
Recommended by: no one...

Serebii username: icyman300
PO Name: N/A not my computer. i dont really like PO anyways..... I do use that pokemon showdown thing tho every once and a while to test some teams.
Friend Code (and game): in sig. white
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): I think ill join my dog cool in team galactic. if no then rocket, plazma, aqua, magma
Have you been in a clan before: Yea
Battling experience 0 -10: uh..... somewhere from 7 to 10
Timezone: GMT -4
Anything else we need to know: Been out of the game for a bit but commin back. Battling style is pretty much everything except stall. I dont really like stall too much. Favorite pokemon are mamoswine and volcarona, so you will be seeing them a lot from me.
Recommended by: Chello and thatjeremykid
Member's Coin Case:
Cooloolcool's Coins: 119
MetalSonic's Coins: 15
TeamGalacticMars's Coins: 0
icyman300's Coins: 0

Team Galactic Hall of Fame

None yet

Last edited:

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

TP-Main.png

[buckets 'o' love for aggiegwyn who made the very pretty banner!]

Team Plasma

We are Team Plasma. Our goal is to breed exceptional pokemon, and refine them through training so they can handle anything Unova and its trainers can throw our way in battle. Whether you are a beginner or an expert when it comes to battle, all are invited to hone their skills within the ranks of Team Plasma as we prepare for utter domination of the region, and soon the world.

While Ghetsis and Corless are attending to other matters, you will answer to me. Hello Team Plasma, I’m your Commander. I’m also in charge of the Underground Market and In-Forum Events. Please feel free to call me Glitch. I’m fairly new to the world of competitive battling, but I look forward to learning with, and from you all. I'm more or less married to my Blissey, you'll be introduced if we battle. My major focus up ‘till now has been on breeding for egg moves, shinies and hatching flawless pokemon. Got questions about anything? VM me. I don’t bite.

Ranks

plasma-grunt.png

Patrat - Grunt Rank - Pokedex says: "Extremely cautious, they take shifts to maintain a constant watch of their nest. They feel insecure without a lookout." That seems like a pretty fitting description for your current rank, Grunt. Welcome to the clan, take your Patrat, and watch your step.
Gadget22
Greyscale

PCS-Team-Plasma-Scraggy-Grunt-Rank.png

Scraggy - Grunt Rank - Pokedex says: "It immediately headbutts anyone that makes eye contact with it. Its skull is massively thick." You've shown you have some fight in you (or at least a thick skull), enjoy your new Scraggy, and higher rank.
Havok90

PCS-Team-Plasma-Purrloin-Grunt-Rank.png

Purrloin - Grunt Rank - Pokedex says: "Its cute act is a ruse. When victims let down their guard, they find their items taken. It attacks with sharp claws." You're getting the hang of things around here, welcome to your next rank. Stealthy and strong? Hmm. I guess you'll be ready to move up to an Admin Rank soon... In the mean time, partner up with Purrloin.

PCS-Team-Plasma-Watchog-Admin-Rank.png

Watchog- Admin Rank - Pokedex says: "They make the patterns on their bodies shine in order to threaten predators. Keen eyesight lets them see in the dark." You've certainly come a long way from working with that trembling little Patrat when you joined Team Plasma. Welcome to your first Admin Rank. You and your Wachog ought to keep those keen eyes focused on your goal.
None

PCS-Team-Plasma-Scrafty-Admin-Rank.png

Scrafty- Admin Rank - Pokedex says: "Groups of them beat up anything that enter their territory. Each can spit acidic liquid from its mouth." Welcome to your second Admin Rank! You've clearly made some friends, and worked hard to turn that fighting spirit into some real skill. Your new Scrafty is the perfect tool to lay down the law with. From here, you'll be promoted to Executive Rank.
None

PCS-Team-Plasma-Liepard-Executive-Rank.png

Liepard - Executive Rank - Pokedex says: "Stealthily, it sneaks up on its target, striking from behind before its victim has a chance to react." Executive Rank at last. You've certainly made an impression around here, haven't you? Keep those claws sharp, enjoy your new Liepard, and know you'll be moving up soon.
None

PCS-Team-Plasma-Gothitelle-Executive-Rank.png

Gothitelle - Executive Rank - Pokedex says: "They can predict the future from the placement and movement of the stars. They can see Trainers' life spans." Your final Executive Rank! You're now able to predict the flow of battle, and have enough power and skill to dispatch any opponent. Congratulations, a Gothitelle will complement your abilities. You all are truly forces to be reckoned with.
None

Team-Plasma-Cofagrigus-Shadow-Triad-Rank.png

Cofagrigus – Shadow Triad Rank (Co-Commander) - Pokedex says: "They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers. Their bodies are covered in pure gold." Not only have you been given one of Glitch's favorite pokemon, but you've reached the position of Co-Commander. Paired up with a master of deception, and fabulously wealthy from all that gold it likes to hoard for snacks? This is the good life.
John Wallrein

Team-Plasma-Kyurem-N-Rank.png

Kyurem - N (Commander) - Pokedex says: "It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out." A commander needs to stay cool in any situation, and have the power necessary to execute whatever plan he or she has in mind. Kyurem seems to be a fitting reminder of a commander's duties, no?
zombie_glitch

Members
Serebii username: zombie_glitch
PO Name: [PCS]zombie.glitch
Friend Code (and game): 2494 5350 7687 - Black
Battling experience 0 -10: 2
Timezone: PDT
Anything else we need to know: Team Plasma's commander, shiny hoarder, gaming addict and experienced pokemon breeder. I have a busy life, with university and a job, so I may be unavailable for a couple days at a time.

Serebii username: Havok90
PO Name: Havok90
Friend Code (and game): Havent played wifi for a couple years, may have to get back into it now..
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Whatever pleases you
Have you been in a clan before: Nope
Battling experience 0 -10: playing since gen 3.. so a fair bit i guess, im not the best though, and especially not when half asleep!
Timezone: GMT
Anything else we need to know: Not that i know of..
Recommended by: Tehero, cuz he couldnt beat me :p

Serebii username: Gadget22
PO Name: None
Friend Code (and game): White 2580-9671-4006
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Plasma, Magma, Rocket, Galactic, Aqua
Battling experience 0 -10: 3.5 (I'm good at creating strategies but not so good at employing them.)
Timezone: Central US
Anything else we need to know: My computer was stolen when I moved so I use my iPod for most things. Which means I can't use PO and I'm trying to figure out if Xat will work.
Recommended by: None

Serebii username: John Wallrein
PO Name: J Dubz usually
Friend Code (and game): n/a atm
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Rocket, Plasma, Galactic, Magma, Aqua moved to plasma. c:
Battling experience 0 -10: ehh 8
Timezone: gmt -5
Recommended by: chello i guess

Serebii username: Greyscale
PO Name: Greyscale
Friend Code (and game): 4556 4823 5196 Pokemon White Version
Division (list all five in order you would like to be placed): Team Plasma, Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Magma, Team Aqua and Team Magma
Battling experience: 4
Timezone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Member Win/Loss Records:
Name - W/L/D
zombie_glitch - 13/5/0
Havok90 - 9/3/0
Gadget22 - 0/0/0
John Wallrein - 1/0/0
Greyscale -

Member's Coin Case:
zombie_glitch’s Coins: 51
Havok90's Coins: 51
Gadget22: 0
John Wallrein : 100

Team Plasma Hall Of Fame

None yet

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
http://i50.*******.com/152pamu.png

War Team
Where battles are finally won by the bad guys.

So you want to join the war team? Good luck. We are brutal monsters on the field. Coming from different backrounds, we are able to supply one another with crucial information about the strengths and weaknesses of different teams. We are ready for anything. You want to be our next victim? Go ahead and PM Our War Captain thatjeremykid to set something up.

If you wish to be on the war team, You must challenge and defeat a war team member. They will lose their spot, and you will replace them on the team. The battle will be Bo3, B2W2 OU, and can be Singles, Doubles, Triples, or Rotation, depending on the current war member's choice. Good luck, challenger.

War Team
War Captain: thatjeremykid
Co-Captain: JohnWallrein
- thatjeremykid
- John Wallrein
- Tehero
- SudoRawr
- HongKong
Substitutes:
- Chello
- cooloolcool
- icyman300 (wifi only)
- MetalSonic

Current War: The Phantom Legacy

War Record: 1/1/0
None Yet

Last edited:

Tehero

Like A Boss
BANNER COMING SOON

Tournaments

Eager to show off your skills? Want to rank up quickly and make a name for yourself in the PCS? Or maybe you just like the satisfaction of annihilating other teams? Whatever your reason, you've come to the right place. Tournaments will be held within the PCS to keep everyone's skills sharp, and provide rewards for all the hard work you've done. This is where you'll find information about any tournament the Syndicate is holding. If you would like to participate in the event, be sure you have a working knowledge of the rules for the tier chosen, and show up with an appropriate team. Also, you are expected to submit an entry form within the forum. You will then be added to the list below, and notified of when and where the tournament will take place.

Current Tournament: Advanced Challenge Cup
Prize(s) : 50 Coins (and a little surprise from Glitch <3)
Info about Advanced Challenge Cup: Advanced Challenge Cup is kind of like normal Challenge cup, except for a couple major differences. You will be given your team at the start of the tournament (by me) which will be made of completely random pokemon, but you make the sets for them and the Evs and such. The pokemon will be selected via random generator, and you can not switch in your pokemon.

Code:
 Serebii username:
    PO username:
    Team:
    Current Rank:

Current Participants:
1. cooloolcool
Team: Dunsparce, Rampardos, Emboar, Mudkip, Phione, Serperior
2. Tehero
Team: Ledian, Glameow, Kirlia, Roserade, Thundurus, Muk
3. John Wallrein
Team: Nuzleaf, Durant, Excadrill, Spinarak, Shedinja, Makuhita
4. zombie_glitch
Team: Blaziken, Castform, Thundurus, Shieldon, Gardevoir, Rhydon
5. #chelloressurection
Team: Heracross, Granbull, Diglett, Klink, Plusle, Yanma
6. thatjeremykid
Team: Spinarak, Ampharos, Durant, Electabuzz, Regice, Galcantula
7. Aggiegwyn
Team: Latios, Moltres, Forretress, Golduck, Bellossom, Volcarona
8. Ducky
Team: Boldore, Haunter, Gloom, Lotad, Beldum, Sableye
9. Havok
Team: Wailord, Abra, Gallade, Phanpy, Cubchoo, Dratini
10. Dark Mephiles
Team: Manaphy, Cherubi, Lilligant, Cacnea, Bidoof, Sableye
11. Steel
Team: Drifloon, Litwick, Paras, Spearow, Kilink, Combusken

Previous Tournament Results
N/A

Xat Tournaments

Here at PCS we also have a thing called Xat Tournaments. Xat Tournaments are announced on the xat and are meant to be fast and fun. I will post something along the lines of : BW OU Singles Tournament Prize: 10 Coins Press 1 to enter. After we get a certain amount of participants, we will move to the Tournament tab on the xat and I will post the battle opponents. If you need to go during the tournament you will automatically forfeit. The Tournament will proceed right away and will continue till it's done. (Fast and fun)

Previous Xat Tournament Winners
N/A

Last edited:

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
underground-marker.png

[huge thank you to the clan's own aggiegywn who made all these beautiful banners <3]
Psst! Hey, kid! Wanna buy a Magikarp? Only 500 Coins…

Just added! Shiny pokemon now available in the shop!

Welcome to the Underground Market, the Syndicate’s very own shop. Here you can exchange some of your hard-earned coins for a variety of items to help take your battles or training to the next level. The Market is currently managed by zombie_glitch.

When you’ve saved enough coins to purchase an item, please use the form below to submit your request *in the forum*. MAXIMUM OF TWO ITEMS PER REQUEST, ONE REQUEST PER WEEK. Orders will be added to the delivery list once noted by Glitch.

Please note: Unlike ranking up, using your coins at the store will deduct them from your Coin Case.

Underground Market Purchase

Code:
Serebii username: (usename here)
Friend Code:  (friendcode here)
Division/Rank: (Team _____, _____ Rank)

Coin Case Total: (_____ Coins)
Requested Item(s): (Item(s) here)
Item Price(s): (____ Coins)
Timezone: (glitch runs on PDT, be kind and convert?)
When are you most often online?:

Here's our current selection of items, depending on requests, more may be added later.

Underground Market Goods

Evolution Stones - 5 Coins
Evolution Items (Magmarizer, Metal Coat, ect.) – 10 Coins
Stat Boosters (Carbos, Protein, Calcium, Zinc, Iron, HP Up) – 10 Coins
PP Up/PP Max – 15 Coins
Power Items (Bracer, Anklet, ect.) – 20 Coins
Choice Items (Specs, Scarf and Band) – 30 Coins
Condition Boosters (Damp Rock, ect.) – 30 Coins
Power Boosters (Life Orb, Scope Lens, ect.) – 35 Coins
HP Restoration (Shell Bell, Leftovers, ect.) – 35 Coins

Pokemon:
Glitch has extra egg move pokemon, and even some shinies!
Redeem coins, or donate items to the shop for your very own hatchling.

EGGMOVES
Close Combat ;058; - 10 left
Ice Punch / Fire Punch ;239; - 10 left
Extrasensory :570: - 5 left

SHINY
;387; [donated by Gadget22!]
:546:

No orders right now~

Please do NOT PM zombie_glitch to ask about your shop request. Be patient, and rest assured she’ll get to your request as quickly as she can. Have a suggestion for something we should stock? Add it to the end of your request, or leave zombie_glitch a VM.

Last edited:
clan-art-shop.png

Hello all, welcome to the official PCS Art shop! Here you can request art from your favorite clan artists! Enjoy!

#Chelloresurection
Smudge Banners
first_smudge_banner_by_velveldevid-d55qs6k.png

Code:
Render:
Main Color focus( color must be in render)
Text:
Lunabar or Visitor?: (Lunabar is used in the example, visitor is used on userbars)
Extra:

Gear Banner
gear_banner_12_by_velveldevid-d54bna0.png

Code:
Gear Banner
Pokemon:
Text:
Background colors (gradient)
Colors of hexagon (one or two

matching_150x150_avatar_for_gear_banner_12_by_velveldevid-d54bne7.png

Code:
Image:
Background Colors:
Text:

Regular userbar
pignite_and_pikachu_userbar_by_velveldevid-d52l7hb.png

Animated Userbar
oie_overlay3-1.gif

Code:
Userbar:
Animated/Not Animated?:
Pokemon:
Background colors:
Text:
Scanlines?:

oie_overlay1-3.gif

Code:
Button:
Animated/Non-animated:?
Pokemon:
Background:
Text:

TotodileXat.png

Code:
Pokemon:
Background color: (can be transparent like example)
Text: (3 letters or less)
Accessory (be descriptive!!!)
Extra:

Accessories.png
PM me if you want any! Make sure you are clear in what you want! I accept up to 3 requests at a time!

Pokes4Ever
Banners:

http://i45.*******.com/24l1qp2.png

x|x

I would very much like a banner from 4Ever! ^_^
Images (Max 2):
Background:
Text:
Text Color:
Extras?:

http://i49.*******.com/2e3onrt.png

x|x

I would very much like an Avatar from 4Ever:
Images (Max 1):
Background:
Text:
Text Color:
Extras?:

John Wallrein

http://i47.*******.com/51r0ud.gif

http://i48.*******.com/x4kfg1.png

izq14p.png

Code:
Pokemon +/ Trainer Images:
Background Base Color Scheme:
Text + Text Color :
Specific Location Details? :
Extra Info? :

Last edited:

Tehero

Like A Boss
pokemon-academy.png

Pokemon Academy

So you want to be the very best, like no one ever was? Or maybe just not suck as much?
Or maybe you just need help building a team? Well you've come to the right place. Here at PCS, we're fortunate enough to have some very talented battlers who are willing to teach you as much as you're willing to learn. With our tutoring program, we aim to help you strengthen your weaknesses and gain a better understanding of how the game is played on a competitive level. Whatever your skill level, you are welcome to sit in on these sessions to learn, or even use them as a refresher on what you already know. Every tutor will be assigned their own little grunt to teach, and mold with their own personal methods of battling, We also encourage you to approach members you know are proficient in the skills you'd like to learn.

To be signed up for the tutoring program,you must contact Tehero by PM. Tutoring cost 5 coins per week, which go straight to the tutor. After PMing Tehero please tell him any preferences you have for who will tutor you. He will then contact the tutor and will let you know when you guys start (normally right away) If you wish to be a tutor please let Tehero know through PM and he will test battle you.

Current Tutors (and grunts)
Tutor - Grunt
Tehero - Glitch
Havok - (None)
thatjeremykid - (None)
John Wallerin - (None)
(More to come, just opened)
(More to come, just opened)

Villain Awards

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome to the infamous Villain Awards. Here at PCS, we feel that all our members deserve the opportunity to be recognized, and thus the Villain Awards were created. We have created a number of categories, each with a corresponding award and prize. Winners will be selected through a vote, open to all clan members. In the event of a tie, the leaders will vote. To submit your votes, please PM Tehero on the 28th-29th of every month. ALL members can vote for the categories, excluding: Team of the Month, and Leader's Choice.The votes will be counted up, and the awards will be given out as soon as he finishes. Everyone can vote once for each category. The winners of the votes from last month will be shown here, and will also recieve a userbar/trophy depending on what the category is.If you have any suggesstions for categories, PM Tehero.And now for the categories:

Team of the month - Here is PCS we have four teams: Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Plasma. This award goes to the team that has worked the hardest. This team shows skill and togetherness, and works together to accomplish the impossibles.All members in this team will get a userbar to show off their great success.
None yet

Battler of the month - We have many great battlers, but this award is for the ones who have displayed there power this month. They are winning a lot, and barley ever losing, but not only are they amazing at battling, they also take the time to help the weaker people of the clan through team building, and practice battles.
None yet

Most Improved - This award is for the person who has improved the most in battling this month. Through lots of trial and error, they finally found out that sometimes it is better to burn all the things instead of poison all the things. They may have actually even won a battle or two this month, and have tried their hardest in every way they can.
None yet

Most Helpful - This award is for the most helpful person in PCS. They always offer to do stuff, weather they want to or not. They help with things even if they aren't the best at them, and always check to see how people are doing and if they need assistance performing their evil deeds.
None yet

Most Active - You can always find this person on the xat/forum, going on and on about everything. They are always on and you sometimes wonder if they have a life, but honestly we all know you don't have one either.
None yet

Best Team Work - This award goes to the best duo (Not clan team) that has worked together on any project/ just makes an awesome team together. They have showed there team work and have accomplished great things with it.
None yet

Leader of the month - This award is given to the leader that is the most active, always participates, settles arguments, and all around shows off why he/she is a leader.
None yet

Most initiative - This award is for the person who shows always does stuff without people asking, knowing ti has to be done anyways.
None yet

Leader's Choice - The person who wins the award is picked by the leaders for being an all around great member. They talk, are active, and show clan support.
None yet

Xat Clown - Most funniest person on the xat, need I explain more?
None yet

Voting Ballet:
Code:
Hi Tehero, here is my voting ballet for the month of ___________
[B]Team of the month:[/B]
[B]Battler of the month:[/B]
[B]Most Improved:[/B]
[B]Most Helpful:[/B]
[B]Most Active:[/B]
[B]Best Team Work:[/B]
[B]Leader of the month:[/B]
[B]Most initiative:[/B]
[B]Leader's Choice:[/B]
[B]Xat Clown:[/B]

Last edited:

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
fjkdtt.png

Question: What is everyone's favourite new forum game?​

Why, it's Quiz Time of course!
Sick and tired of people making jokes about how derpy villains must be to keep getting defeated? Well, then I guess we should brush up on some fun trivia to keep our minds as sharp as our battling skills. Quiz questions will be on just about any subject, from pokemon to astrophysics, so be prepared! Just watch for zombie_glitch's posts using the same banner and coloured text seen above, and be the first one to quote her post with the correct answer. This will earn you 5 Coins. To recieve your coins, please PM your Team leader, or contact them on the clan xat.

Question: What pokemon is Professor Birch being chased by when you first meet him in Ruby/Sapphire?
Um I think it was poochyena

Question: What on earth is the Beaufort Scale, and when was it devised?
A scale to measure wind speed, it was devised in 1805 :D

Question: What are the three bones located in the middle ear called?
Malleus, Incus, and Stapes :D

Question: What is the proper name for a group of Owls? A [blank] of Owls.
A parliament of owls.

Question: When you face Fantina in Sinnoh Super Contests, what is the nickname of her Drifblim?

Question: What are the first twenty digits of Pi?
3.1415926535 897932384 thanks google

Last edited:

Tehero

Like A Boss
Thanks EK :) PM me sometime, I haven't talked to you for awhile.

Blacklynx

Treasure Hunter
Good Luck you Guys! I can't wait to face you in battle sometime ;)

Tehero

Like A Boss
Thanks Lynx ! Come drop by our xat sometime!

Takeo

Hey, if you put together all of the pokemon crime syndicates symbols together, they spell out 'Gramp'.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Hey, if you put together all of the pokemon crime syndicates symbols together, they spell out 'Gramp'.

I was trying to figure out if i could've made a word out of the symbols! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.