• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crime Syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite

Gadget22

Archive Manager
Its fine man, just keep trying and trying. These are people I have known for months that I have close relationships with.

Well they all want a clan environment but they fear forums I think. Forums can be scary places if you aren't used to them.
P.S. I have Flawless Joltiks if anybody wants some!

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Um. I've been answering, my messages have gotten eaten a grand total of three times.
o___O
20 Coins for shiny pokemon.

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I'll wait on the Joltiks for a bit until I get rid of the Elekids, but the shiny offer still stands.
c:

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
So... am I in the clan or what?

So... am I in the clan or what?

You have to be approved by Tehero. BUT, since you have been patient and filled out your form correctly, im sure the leaders will let you in ^_^

↑↑↑
Somebody should give this dude a straight answer. xD

Ya know, I have like some competitive pokes i'd deff be willing to part with for the clan.

That would be nice ^_^

OUR SHOP IS FINALLY PLENTIFUL FOR GODS SAKES!

zombie_glitch

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
We normally let Tehero and/or the leader of the team you're applying for give you the final 'yay' or 'nay'.
We're not turning people away though, so you can think of it as...
You're in, but you're just waiting for a little formal approval from Aggie or Tehero.

You're still welcome to participate in everything the clan offers though, so no worries.
C:

Status
Not open for further replies.