• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cromson and Cascade

Status
Not open for further replies.

theschmizz

Silver Trainer
so...i've created a lot of games, but it seems i create them differently than most people. i basically fill up a spiral notebook with a map (new region), a pokedex (all old pokemon, i dont create new ones), a story, and a walkthrough of trainers, events, pokemon on routes, etc.

soooo...
in this particular story, a new team, team nebula, has risen in my new region, (insert name here). They are trying to awake Ho-oh (Crimson) or Lugia (Cascade). Ho-oh sits atop mt crimson and lugia on mt cascade. once woken up, team nebula's leader, Cobalt, will attempt to wake celebi, who can turn back time. he wants to turn back time to resurrect team nebula to its former glory in the past, using celebi. there will be admins, and im pretty sure im going to make them 2 admins who you face in double battles a few times through the game.

Most of the other stuff in the game is the same as all the others, like you beat the 8 gyms, beat the E4, have a rival, etc. After you beat the E4 though, there is an island chain to the south (you can surf between the islands, and there is the national pokedex), where there is 4 gyms and a huge mountain, mount labyrinth, kind of like Mt Stark. then, past the mountain, there is a city where there is a huge tournament, with pokemon up to level 70. then, you face the REAL champion. i must admit, its based off of my own team.

Also, another big thing is you start out with Riolu, which evolves into Lucario, probably around lv 25-30. You can collect Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle along your journey, like Yellow Version. Your rival starts with Abra, putting you at a disadvantage while you have a Riolu, but goes away when you get a Lucario (since hes fight/steel)

If you have questions or suggestions, im open to them.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I don't think you quite get the idea of what forum roleplay is. This is not a place to post your own Pokemon games, it is a place for roleplayers. You make a plot, put up a sign up and have people join a 'written roleplay'. Read the rules.

~*Closed*~

Status
Not open for further replies.