• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing--Tournament Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, round two is a go. I won't be able to battle until Friday, so if anyone wants to bet on our match, you have until then. Anyone looking to bet on Epic and Mizore's match had better do so ASAP, because I dunno how long it'll take them.

As before, provide all scores, so I can set your odds in the finals accordingly. I've got a formula set, and for round 3, I'm combining your scores from round one and two.

Round two ends next Wednesday.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Beat Ex, got the scores figured in, final round will start on Saturday, get your bets in, yada-yada.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, Epic forfeited, so I technically win. I don't want any major prizes, given the circumstances, but I will be choosing the tier for the next tournament. I'll give a few days for suggestions, but I'll make the final decision.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, the next tournament is up. Forgive the cheesy name, but you get the point. Our next tournament will be Double Battles. Good luck to everyone!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'd like to note a change to the rules. Smogon DOES have an official rule set. Located here.

Do note that this does mean that Drizzle/Swift Swim *IS* allowed. As are most of the combos banned in OU, frankly.

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
Hahaha, bumping up a 3 month old thread. I'll join this tournament then :] I'm not great with doubles, but I'll try! Looks like we need 1 more person now!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Hahaha, bumping up a 3 month old thread. I'll join this tournament then :] I'm not great with doubles, but I'll try! Looks like we need 1 more person now!

I can give you a quick run-down. And obviously accepted. One more, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.