• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Oh we're warring? Dx

B-but sir, I'm not ready ;-;-;-;

lol me either i was like wait what? when my opponent pmed me lolol but lets do this!!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
lol me either i was like wait what? when my opponent pmed me lolol but lets do this!!

You have two weeks, so take your time. Chris also said he'd be willing to tutor you, so you may want to take him up on that.

Anyway, good luck guys. I know we'll do fine.

(oh, also, fair warning: my keyboard is messed up, and I'm typing this message partially thanks to a keyboard display thingy on my laptop. My 4, r, f, and v keys are completely shot unless I use the app to place them in. If you see me talking oddly in the chat, it means I have not replaced the broken backup keyboard).

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
You have two weeks, so take your time. Chris also said he'd be willing to tutor you, so you may want to take him up on that.

Anyway, good luck guys. I know we'll do fine.

(oh, also, fair warning: my keyboard is messed up, and I'm typing this message partially thanks to a keyboard display thingy on my laptop. My 4, r, f, and v keys are completely shot unless I use the app to place them in. If you see me talking oddly in the chat, it means I have not replaced the broken backup keyboard).
yeah ive just really been able to put some time into being on in the last two days, before that i was checking in on my phone, my homework for my online classes was starting to pile up
but i seem to be having difficulty finding our xat today :/

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Hey guildees I thought I'd stop by.

Been busy with school and shiz.

Red Sox won the World Series #GetBeard

gkat646

Nickname:kat
3DS FC:4828-5029-4082
Pokemon Online Name: not sure
Who referred you?:bells
How can you contribute to our Guild?:im pretty good at breeding
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?:yes
Pokemon Battling experience:3/10 im not that good but I aim to get better and more bells

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Nickname:kat
3DS FC:4828-5029-4082
Pokemon Online Name: not sure
Who referred you?:bells
How can you contribute to our Guild?:im pretty good at breeding
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?:yes
Pokemon Battling experience:3/10 im not that good but I aim to get better and more bells

Accepted, welcome to the guild!

So lets go people! Too bad about the war not being in our favour as of yet.
My opponent isn't responding so I'll have to wait and I'll make it right c:

I have played pokemon x at a friend of mine. Its just too incredible!
I caught a Goomy and exp shared it into a Sliggoo. He'll take it from there but I really like that little dragon.
Although it is still a disgrace for a pseudo legendary.

So let's see what else? uhm a warm welcome to the new member!
Oh and Ex, your sig is awesome as always, lol.

gkat646

thank you for the warm welcomes guys.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Welcome gkat646!

In my opinion, we need some sort of event to get things going around here. Maybe a competitive tournament? Not really sure, we gotta see how many people are willing to participate if we decide to make an event.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
we still need a cc tournament :/

i'm still having difficulties making my team in y. i've beaten the game and everything, but haven't decided on a competitive team or anything.

the only original member is sylveon, my first level 100 of the game.
also have garchomp, (protean) greninja, drifblim, gengar, and aurorus.
too many sp. attackers, no tank, and kinda unbalanced '-'

also i wish x/y had more end-game content. there's really not much to do once you beat the game. the e4 doesn't even get harder :/

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
We're still waiting for one last participant in our Doubles tourney (which will be done over Showdown, for those who don't already know). Then we can do 6th Gen OU, maybe? The winner of the Doubles Tourney will decide that, so we'll have to wait and see.

gkat646

can I join in the tourney if we have one I kind of want to get better at competitive Pokémon battling?
btw can I get some help training with competitive battling

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
Nickname: Numbers
3DS FC: 1048 8280 0964
Pokemon Online Name: Don't have PO
Who referred you?:
How can you contribute to our Guild?: I can BREED! and batle a bit
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: C
Pokemon Battling experience: Fair amount of gen 5. looking to get into gen 6

Bells!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Accepted! Welcome to the guild, old friend!

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
can I join in the tourney if we have one I kind of want to get better at competitive Pokémon battling?
btw can I get some help training with competitive battling
I can help you out if you're interested.
Nickname: Numbers
3DS FC: 1048 8280 0964
Pokemon Online Name: Don't have PO
Who referred you?:
How can you contribute to our Guild?: I can BREED! and batle a bit
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: C
Pokemon Battling experience: Fair amount of gen 5. looking to get into gen 6

Bells!
Welcome, I take it by the way Moose is greeting you that you've been around for a while, hope you enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.