• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
EDIT: Reb, I'd love to do in-game, actually. The problem is that we can't get enough people in on it :/ I might consider doing an in-game tourney at some point, though. Maybe Battle Spot Doubles or VGC?

That would be really fun!
For now, is the current doubles tournament thread the one last edited in September? If so, it seems two more people are needed, so if nobody else is willing I may sign up.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
That would be really fun!
For now, is the current doubles tournament thread the one last edited in September? If so, it seems two more people are needed, so if nobody else is willing I may sign up.

I believe that's it (good LORD, has it been THAT long?!). And it will be XY Doubles, especially after this long.

gkat646

Count me in for an in game tourney it sounds like a great idea and can I sign up for it

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Count me in for an in game tourney it sounds like a great idea and can I sign up for it

Unfortunately we aren't currently running an in-game tournament. However, when we do, I'll be sure to let you know.

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
Dang, I haven't posted on here for a while... I'm still alive! And waiting for the much delayed pokemon bank, lol. I already got a snivy and chimchar from wondertrade due to the japanese having it for a short amount of time before it went away(was iv breeding growlithes and trading the leftovers away :] ) I'm iv breeding zoroarks right now. Should take a few hours since I just started, but I'll likely have a few 5 iv zoruas left over when I'm done, so anyone can ask for one before I wondertrade them away!

So you're having a doubles tournament now? To be honest, I'd be a bit more keen on it if it was actually in-game instead of on po/ps, just because I find in game fights to be much more satisfying and rewarding. If you're really desperate, I will consider joining though. I wouldn't expect the best from me, because I'm very hit-or-miss when it comes to team building.

Hope everyone's having great holidays!

Would you be willing to trade a snivy for any of the fire starters or any of the water starters except piplup?

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
Would you be willing to trade a snivy for any of the fire starters or any of the water starters except piplup?

Sure. Fire starters I need include cyndaquil and tepig, water starters I need include mudkip, totodile and oshawott. Pm me if you want to trade.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Sorry bout the off-topic post. I was just in a funk. Went for a walk and it cleared.

I would join the doubles tourney, except I'm in Florida without my computer (typing on my iPod currently) nor do I have a team prepared. If nobody speaks up I will join, but this vacation has only just begun. Personally I still regret forfeiting the last tournament so I would like to try again but I won't complain if someone else takes that last spot. Regards from Florida!

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
Does anyone know if pokebank will have a free trail when it's released?

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Does anyone know if pokebank will have a free trail when it's released?

30-day trial, yeah. Far as I know, the delay won't impact that. In fact, they're restarting the trial for anyone who got Bank before the crash.

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
30-day trial, yeah. Far as I know, the delay won't impact that. In fact, they're restarting the trial for anyone who got Bank before the crash.
Thanks for telling me. I'm speeding through platinum and black to be ready to transfer .i have another week off so I think I can be ready

Oh yeah, I was wondering if you need any hidden ability bulbasaurs for your trade shop.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Thanks for telling me. I'm speeding through platinum and black to be ready to transfer .i have another week off so I think I can be ready

Oh yeah, I was wondering if you need any hidden ability bulbasaurs for your trade shop.

I'm pretty sure Refreeze has Bulbasaurs. They're only useful to us if they have good IV's. But I'm pretty sure Refreeze has been breeding HA Bulbasaurs anyway.

gkat646

um I want ev train a dratini with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and an adamant nature and marvel scale, what is a good spread for it?
and moose can I donate a dratini with all of that to your trade shop?

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
I'm pretty sure Refreeze has Bulbasaurs. They're only useful to us if they have good IV's. But I'm pretty sure Refreeze has been breeding HA Bulbasaurs anyway.

I want it help somehow, so do you need any starters?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
um I want ev train a dratini with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and an adamant nature and marvel scale, what is a good spread for it?
and moose can I donate a dratini with all of that to your trade shop?

That would be great actually. And Pie, neither me nor Refreeze wants to have to chain-breed unless we have to. Do any of your starters have 5IV's?

And Kat, you can probably check Smogon to find a good set.

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
That would be great actually. And Pie, neither me nor Refreeze wants to have to chain-breed unless we have to. Do any of your starters have 5IV's?

And Kat, you can probably check Smogon to find a good set.

Oh no, sorry. I can probably try to get some though. I have some idea about, but does anyone have a ditto safari? Because I'm pretty sure my ditto is not ivd

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Well, I think it's my time to leave. I had a fun time here. We've been through a lot Moose, since our PI days which were fun, and I wish you and the members the best of luck

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
Farewell people who I never knew! Salute!

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Has anyone here played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky? I've beaten that game so many times and I'm close to beating it again. I personally think it's the best spinoff in the series. What about you guys?

Necro101

People art leaving thus I shalt join.

Nickname: Necro
3DS FC: 3136-6575-8714
Pokemon Online Name: not doing online. Trying to get in Wi-fi battling. Only need to breed a Larvitar to finish my team.
Who referred you?: No one, just felt like joining a clan.
How can you contribute to our Guild?: I can IV breed, but it takes me a lot of time since I have limited time (yeah repetitive I know) I can also EV train.
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: From time to time, here and there.
Pokemon Battling experience: I was a 8/10 one year ago. But I'm rusty now. I'd need to practice to see where I stand.

I'll try to be as active as possible. But, exams are conning up in January and in general, I'm very occupied.

Side note; I would of have joined earlier but I just bought myself Animal Crossing New Leaf this Christmas. I've also played every Animal crossing games (There are only four but still).

RAWK ON

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.