• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Gladly accepted, old friend. I can also get you a 4IV Larvitar if you need one.

And take care of yourselves Ex and Chris.

Necro101

Gladly accepted, old friend. I can also get you a 4IV Larvitar if you need one.

And take care of yourselves Ex and Chris.

Thanks for accepting me,
the Larvitar would be great! It would speed up the process.
And where can I find the Xat?

RAWK ON and HAPPY NEW YEAR (well not yet, but still it's almost here xD)

Edit; I just read the rules so bells.

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Has anyone here played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky? I've beaten that game so many times and I'm close to beating it again. I personally think it's the best spinoff in the series. What about you guys?

Great game, my favorite spinoff as well. The 3DS version was horrible.

Im going to take my leave, mainly was here because of Ace so good luck with the clan.

Last edited:

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
Happy new year guys! Even if it's old news now

monkotto

Nickname: monkotto (Jon)
3DS FC: 0662-4269-9929
Pokemon Online Name: Emboar4ever
Who referred you?: Myself
How can you contribute to our Guild?: I comprehend setting up for competitive, but the execution is where I fail. This guild will allow me to help others thrive, while still being helpful
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: I'll make one
Pokemon Battling experience: Medium. I have been playing competitively since late 4th gen. As stated above, I am better at setting up than actually battling. I also have been playing animal crossing since Wild World, and enjoy the series very much
*Note: I had a 3ds, but it got stolen. While I have rebuilt, I still lost a shiny Alakazam with perfect 31 speed and SpAttk IVs. I just want to join a guild for something cool to do.
I dont mind super training and breeding either, so I will work for the Guild. Thanks!

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
Does anyone need mudkips? I have plenty since I'm trying to get a shiny

gkat646

sure I would like a mudkip please and thank you.

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
sure I would like a mudkip please and thank you.

Ok I will add you and trade. My FC is in my profile. And to everyone, if you have a mew, I can probably offer a trade for it. I really want one

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Nickname: monkotto (Jon)
3DS FC: 0662-4269-9929
Pokemon Online Name: Emboar4ever
Who referred you?: Myself
How can you contribute to our Guild?: I comprehend setting up for competitive, but the execution is where I fail. This guild will allow me to help others thrive, while still being helpful
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: I'll make one
Pokemon Battling experience: Medium. I have been playing competitively since late 4th gen. As stated above, I am better at setting up than actually battling. I also have been playing animal crossing since Wild World, and enjoy the series very much
*Note: I had a 3ds, but it got stolen. While I have rebuilt, I still lost a shiny Alakazam with perfect 31 speed and SpAttk IVs. I just want to join a guild for something cool to do.
I dont mind super training and breeding either, so I will work for the Guild. Thanks!

Accepted. And you don't have to make an account or anything to participate in the guild chat. Xat doesn't require registration. The chat's pretty much dead anyway :/

monkotto

Thanks! Sorry that the guild is going through a rough spot :I. If anyone needs anything at all EV trained, just ask me. I will have IV training in ~2 days for you. Happy to work with y'all

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Thanks! Sorry that the guild is going through a rough spot :I. If anyone needs anything at all EV trained, just ask me. I will have IV training in ~2 days for you. Happy to work with y'all

It happens to every guild, or so I'd like to think. Thanks for offering your assistance though. I'm still working on a system for guild currency, so maybe you'll be able to get some kind of compensation for your effort. At any rate, I'll PM you a link to the chat and get on myself to let you in.

monkotto

I seem to find Guilds (clans) that I like toward's the end of their lifespan, but come on guys! People leave and people stay, as long as a few keep to the guild it will gain new members like me and continue to grow strong. Anyways, I think that I will get a tonof 5 IV'd, if anyone would be so kind as to give me some 2 IV's of whatever they want! I am open for EV training too, just PM me and trade me the specific pokemon. I will take 2 days at most to get one done, and please include in the PM what specific EVs you want. Have a great day -Monkotto (Emboar4ever)

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
I seem to find Guilds (clans) that I like toward's the end of their lifespan, but come on guys! People leave and people stay, as long as a few keep to the guild it will gain new members like me and continue to grow strong. Anyways, I think that I will get a tonof 5 IV'd, if anyone would be so kind as to give me some 2 IV's of whatever they want! I am open for EV training too, just PM me and trade me the specific pokemon. I will take 2 days at most to get one done, and please include in the PM what specific EVs you want. Have a great day -Monkotto (Emboar4ever)

Wow. Um...I guess I would like a 5 ivd seedot. My FC is in my profile, and my ign is Connor. I can ev train it myself

Also moose could I get a link to the chat as well?

Last edited:

monkotto

A few updates:
1. Just caught a shiny octillery w/ 31-30 speed and ~24 ish SpAttack. I think thats good for RU, right?
2. I'll look for some seedot, but ATM I have no friends with it in Friend Safari. I appologize in advance, I also put my FC in the sig so add me please :D
3. Just making sure, Luvdisk are the worst pokemon ever, right? or is that magicarp? (My brother randomly found a shiny, he wants to give it to me ): )
4. Is it okay if I use the banner in my sig? I want to spread the word of our Guild to get more members.

gkat646

welcome monkotto
and to answer your magikarp luvdisc problem to me its luvdisk just because it cant evolve and mostly has a water-lock move pool which can be countered very easily, but that's just my opion. congrats on your shiny octillery that's pretty cool. and if you want or need some pokemon for breeding i have a lot to offer i just need to breed them first just so i have another of it so i can continue breed it for my team. btw, can get help ev training a pokemon of mine, i kinda don't know much on ev training only the basics.

monkotto

Why thank you, A seedot would be nice XD. Just to add to productivity, I would also like a good-ish IV'd anything, whatever you offer :)
Edit: Do you happen to have a Togepi? That would be really great! Thanks!

Last edited:

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
Why thank you, A seedot would be nice XD. Just to add to productivity, I would also like a good-ish IV'd anything, whatever you offer :)
Edit: Do you happen to have a Togepi? That would be really great! Thanks!
If you still need a seedot, I have some

gkat646

srry I don't have a seedot yet but I do have a togepi that I got from wonder trade and I can breed a possible four iv one for you monkotto.

monkotto

That would be great gkat, I'll add you to my ds now. I can offer not much in terms of anything. Havent even beat the game technically, but the only thing I have to do is overcome my laziness and stab the E4 in the chest probably tommorow. Also, while wondertrading, I got a Jolly Gibble that I am fairly certain is 2 IV so I can use that to start my conquest of breeding.

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
As I have said I have seedots. Am I being ignored or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.