• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkotto

Sorry for that! Just PM me your FC, mine is in my sig. Also, I'm really sorry but an Irl friend has a Friend Safari with Togepi and Mawile, so that isnt necessary anymore but if you already have it I will be happy to provide buisiness for the clan

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Guys, I'm sorry about this, I really am. But I've lost interest for the time being in Pokemon, and between doing design work for the Sims (and playing the game obviously) and an upcoming semester, I don't have time to run a guild anymore. Besides, I spend more time in TEG's chat than my own, and this guild is on its last leg.

I'll be joining Team Enchanted Garden. The leader, a good friend of mine, once said she'd be honored to have us join in a situation like this, so anyone who wants to follow me over there is more than welcome to. I hope to see some of you over there, and it's been a blast.

monkotto

Well, drat. I will come with you into the abyss. Jk. Im going to go, but tbh only having really 2 other members to chat with is aweful. Please come, others. We will remember. -My official resignation (so I can post in TEG's caht to apply and not get 3 bad boy point thingys from mr rakorak)

gkat646

Awww im sad but I will be fine and monkotto its ok I still have to evolve the togepi before breeding it and ill resign and join enchanted to see u guys there so have fun and catch them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.