• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chingchar

Sorry I haven't posted yet! So what does everyone think of the mega pokemon I sense a dragon wall in MegaMawile....
On another note I made a HO animal crossing themed team!
Lobo (lucario)
Felicity (espeon)
Whitney (ninetales-shiny)
Sable (shaymin)
Butch (Landorus-T)
Clyde (Keldeo)
will post a more detailed description if you want ^^

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Mega Lucario looks amazing, can't wait to see its stats. Looks like 6th gens metagame will be extremely different from gen 5.

No doubt it's gonna be a bother to learn. I decided to play again when a new type and "Mega Evolutions" are introduced.

woop.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
pls stop nintendo.

but really, whose idea was mega pokemon

seriously ಠ_ಠ

~Ace

i can show you how
i honestly think the new mega pokemon are either going to make or break the new generation games.
oh, and nice team so far, ching! be sure to post about how well it works, we could help out a little.

and regards to the upcoming tournament, it's definitely going to be a twist and will work out nicely - moose and i are currently working on it.

Darkrai'sShadow

The tournament sounds like a nice idea. I just don't know what animals there are in AC.

About the mega pokemon, I think it's going a little overboard. Still, it's kind of neat how some pokemon will have one more evolution. I just hope this mega thing will apply to more pokemon than just the ones announced already.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
i honestly think the new mega pokemon are either going to make or break the new generation games.
oh, and nice team so far, ching! be sure to post about how well it works, we could help out a little.

and regards to the upcoming tournament, it's definitely going to be a twist and will work out nicely - moose and i are currently working on it.

I don't think the Megas will matter that much, what will make this game for me will be the new Pokemon introduced, seeing if Gamefreak creates some solid new Pokemon.

Chingchar

The tournament sounds like a nice idea. I just don't know what animals there are in AC.

About the mega pokemon, I think it's going a little overboard. Still, it's kind of neat how some pokemon will have one more evolution. I just hope this mega thing will apply to more pokemon than just the ones announced already.

There are more mega evolutions being revealed in next months corocoro or so it says... there is also a fairy type chart being revealed so that should be interesting... I don't think that gamefreak is being stupid with mega pokemon remember that it needs to appeal to new audience so they will have to change things a little bit. It's also quite risky for gamefreak to do this but the majority of people that I have seen talking about mega evolutions seem to like it a lot and I agree with them I don't see what the problem is to be honest. I mean people usually just complain about pokemon but now about evolutions if you ask me I think that these people just like to complain... -.-

beshort123

<----Uber
Nickname: shorty, short, be, etc. btw this is way better than asking your sppf name
3DS FC: 3Dwhat
Pokemon Online Name: I deleted PO but I could download it again.
Who referred you?: When I saw Ace's and Chris's name I decided. Oh and Ex's.
How can you contribute to our Guild?: Great question. We'll figure it out.
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: Yes.
Pokemon Battling experience: I'm kinda rusty. I need to make some teams and stuff.

blue-bell-logo.jpg

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Nickname: shorty, short, be, etc. btw this is way better than asking your sppf name
3DS FC: 3Dwhat
Pokemon Online Name: I deleted PO but I could download it again.
Who referred you?: When I saw Ace's and Chris's name I decided. Oh and Ex's.
How can you contribute to our Guild?: Great question. We'll figure it out.
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: Yes.
Pokemon Battling experience: I'm kinda rusty. I need to make some teams and stuff.

blue-bell-logo.jpg
Yo shorty!! Welcome back, I think everyone in the guild is rusty :$

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Accepted, Shorty.

And now that I have the laptop, I'm gonna start working on the tournament thread. Might not have a banner right off, but it should be up soon.

EDIT: Submitted the tourney thread. It would seem that I'm the tournament director for the guild now (chew) I'll edit this post or repost once the thread has been approved. Also, if anyone wants to do the art for it *coughExcough*, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
The tournament thread still hasn't been approved :/ Ace, you might want to PM the mods and tell them I'm authorized. They might be assuming I'm not :/

StarlightUmbreon

what do you guys think about only one of the legendaries in gen 6 being a new type? tbh for me it seems kind of odd that only xerneas gets to be fairy type, while yvetal is dark and flying. it seems like if one gets a new type the other should too, but it's not such a big deal. do you guys not mind it much?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
The tourney thread is up. I forgot to put a form, so just post indicating your intent to participate

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
what do you guys think about only one of the legendaries in gen 6 being a new type? tbh for me it seems kind of odd that only xerneas gets to be fairy type, while yvetal is dark and flying. it seems like if one gets a new type the other should too, but it's not such a big deal. do you guys not mind it much?

I don't like the idea of two legendaries with the same types. I like when the legendaries oppose each other the most, such as Kyogre and Groudon in RSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.