• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoriousVictini

Victory League Owner
Nickname: Cappuccino
3DS FC: 3609-1890-2057
Pokemon Online Name: Capoo
Who referred you?: Absolutely noone. I saw the name Pokemon Crossing and my mind immediately imploded.
How can you contribute to our Guild?: I can not/do not have the ability to see into the future, so I have no way to awnser this question.
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: Totally.
Pokemon Battling experience: I am a definite 10, being the first game I ever played being Pokemon Blue* and continued to play most of the games from then on. *Reminder, I am only 14.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Accepted, welcome!

Also, I'm thinking of doing multiple special bets. One of them (you know me) will be Doctor Who related, I'm gonna talk to Ex about maybe doing art for it.

Nickname: KFT
3DS FC: I don't have a ds
Pokemon Online Name: KFT
Who referred you?: NOBODY, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY!
How can you contribute to our Guild?: -
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: yup
Pokemon Battling experience: competitive since gen 4 and former war team member

Bellz

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
KFT is accepted, and Vic, there IS something you need to add to your application. Read the rules section, please.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye

Bellz

Your name is majestic.

So boys and girls (and Ace) I got my 3DS and reserved Pokemon X, now to wait until October.

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon

Bellz

Welcome, it'll be nice having you around again c:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Just to let you guys know, I'm going on a cruise in October, so expect me to drop off the face of Serebii for a few weeks. The only problem is that I'm leaving on October 12, the same exact day Gen 6 is set to arrive (according to GameStop that is). So I won't be able to get the game until I get back. By that time, spoilers will be running aplenty here at Serebii, so expect me to be gone a few more weeks. Just a heads-up.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Just to let you guys know, I'm going on a cruise in October, so expect me to drop off the face of Serebii for a few weeks. The only problem is that I'm leaving on October 12, the same exact day Gen 6 is set to arrive (according to GameStop that is). So I won't be able to get the game until I get back. By that time, spoilers will be running aplenty here at Serebii, so expect me to be gone a few more weeks. Just a heads-up.

I'm planning to download it at midnight on release night, myself. The release date is before the 12th.

~Ace

i can show you how
when's the release date then moose? i'm happy because game get us it a day before if we pre-order it online c:

also ninjask, enjoy your cruise bro!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Just checked, I was wrong, it IS the 12th. My mistake, though you can download it at midnight before you leave for your cruise.

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Interesting thought, get it at midnight, although I still prefer a hard copy of the game. I still think I'll wait, maybe I'll preorder it and get my grandmother to pick it up. Not necessarily certain at this point. And thanks Ace! Much appreciated!

Epouvantail

the taste
please talk about animal crossing i dont likepokemon but i do like animal crossing and this thread is depressing as no pizza

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Actually, I'm working on a Doctor Who themed game for AC players. I'll post the rules as soon as I can, but AC players can look forward to learning how to play "Are you my mummy?"

Epouvantail

the taste
Well, I had a lot of fun here in Pokemon Crossing, but with school coming up, I'm just not going to have the time to spend on Serebii while trying to get my grades in a presentable state.

That being said, I'm making my leave from the guild, thank you all for having me, and I may return in the future, if the circumstances align.

P.S. Love ya Ace, never change.

~Ace

i can show you how
welcome back to the guild epou, awesome to have you :)

also, moose, what's the tournament about and how many players will it have?

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Well, I had a lot of fun here in Pokemon Crossing, but with school coming up, I'm just not going to have the time to spend on Serebii while trying to get my grades in a presentable state.

That being said, I'm making my leave from the guild, thank you all for having me, and I may return in the future, if the circumstances align.

P.S. Love ya Ace, never change.
Don't go ily

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Oh, it's not a tournament, it's just a little game. I'm on my phone, so posting long posts is hard, but I feel like I should share the rules.

This game is based on the Doctor Who two-parter "The Empty Child" and "The Doctor Dances" (if you have Netflix, it is available there). The premise of the episodes revolves around a little boy who has been turned into, essentially, a zombie. He has a gas mask welded to his face, and only makes statements surrounding his mummy (as in, the British way of saying mommy, not an undead creature in body-wraps), such as "are you my mummy" "mummy" "mummy, I'm here", etc. etc. so on and so on. If he touches a person, they end up sprouting a gas mask and resorting to the same lines, under the little boy's telepathic control. Anyway, my game idea.

This will require four players to be most fun, but three is okay. At the onset, all players have a gas mask in their inventory, and one player wears theirs. That player will give the other players a ten second head start to run as far away as possible. Then, the person with the gas mask will wander around town looking for the other three players, periodically saying lines from the episode (as a means of hinting their location). Once they find another player, they would say...oh, I dunno..."I found you mummy!" At this point, the now caught player puts on the gas mask in their inventory and does the same. However, instead of "patient zero" removing their mask, there are now two gas mask zombies against two regular people. Then, when another person is taken, it's three against one. Once the last person is taken, they keep their mask on while everyone else takes theirs off and it starts anew. Only rule for runners is that they cannot go to main street or any buildings. It can be played at any time, but for the sake of effect, it's better played at night. Prizes can be awarded to those who perform well in their part.

So, what do you guys think? You don't have to watch Doctor Who to enjoy this, and it's fairly simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.