• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliz

You can call me Bliz
welcome, reb :)

OPPO

same here, nobodys ever on xat when I get on ;-;
and someone needs to member me

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
welcome, reb :)

OPPO

same here, nobodys ever on xat when I get on ;-;
and someone needs to member me

I can get on real quick.

Anyway, still need sign-ups, and still need to finish our war with CC.

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
Thanks everyone, glad to be a part of the guild :) and yeah, I haven't seen anyone on xat yet either.

Nickname: Riley
3DS FC 3952-7731-0975
Pokemon Online Name: ?
Who Referred Me: No one, but my love of AC attracted me.
How Can I Contribute to this Guild: Average battler, but devoted breeder 20-40 hatched a day usually if I have a reason.
Will you be able to partake in our xat box? Not likely.
Battle Experience: 6/10 Average

I have many bells invested in my town!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Nickname: Riley
3DS FC 3952-7731-0975
Pokemon Online Name: ?
Who Referred Me: No one, but my love of AC attracted me.
How Can I Contribute to this Guild: Average battler, but devoted breeder 20-40 hatched a day usually if I have a reason.
Will you be able to partake in our xat box? Not likely.
Battle Experience: 6/10 Average

I have many bells invested in my town!

Accepted, welcome to the guild!

happy thanksgiving everyone!

Thanks, now get your war battle done xD

ShayVanBuren

Nickname: My name is Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. But my friends call me Conor.
3DS FC: 2234 - 7701 - 6530
Pokemon Online Name: Don't have one~
Who referred you?: Nobody. Just stumbled upon and I decided I'd give it a whirl~
How can you contribute to our Guild?: Bacon.
Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?: Sure. Don't see why not.
Pokemon Battling experience: About 50/50.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Shay is accepted.

Now, I need volunteers to replace the war team members who aren't getting their battles done. The war deadline is in two days, so if you want to participate, let me know ASAP. It's 5th Gen OU.

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
i could do it tomorrow, but most likely i'd lose and i don't think anyone wants that.
let me know and i'll find one of my old teams.

also shinies are broken this gen.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It's too late, the mods closed it since the deadline said the 2nd (even though Kotsy said it was Tuesday...he said "Tuesday the 2nd" by mistake). We're not going to do another war until we can get an ACTIVE war team. I don't want this happening again. If you want to join the war team, and are active enough to do it, talk to me. I can get someone to help train/teach you, so don't worry about that. I do need PS/PO users though. No Wi-Fi only players.

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
It's too late, the mods closed it since the deadline said the 2nd (even though Kotsy said it was Tuesday...he said "Tuesday the 2nd" by mistake). We're not going to do another war until we can get an ACTIVE war team. I don't want this happening again. If you want to join the war team, and are active enough to do it, talk to me. I can get someone to help train/teach you, so don't worry about that. I do need PS/PO users though. No Wi-Fi only players.
sorry for my match being a little late i had a couple end of semester papers to write for college

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon

I may have the ability to fight in a war the next time too, although I'm unfamiliar with how they work(how matches are scheduled and stuff)... And I have no idea what PS/PO is. I feel like a noob, haha.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
sorry for my match being a little late i had a couple end of semester papers to write for college

It's no problem. You got it done, that's what counts.

I may have the ability to fight in a war the next time too, although I'm unfamiliar with how they work(how matches are scheduled and stuff)... And I have no idea what PS/PO is. I feel like a noob, haha.

No worries, I didn't either when I first joined. PS and PO are short for Pokemon Showdown and Pokemon Online, respectively. They're the two most used online battle simulators. You can just input a team of your choosing, no in-game training required. The big difference is that Showdown doesn't require a download, where PO does (and Showdown is also much further ahead on Gen 6). If you're interested in joining the war team (remember, it's 5th Gen for now), just let me know and I can provide you with the link to PS and/or PO, and get someone to help you practice (I might help myself, but I have a massive assignment due tomorrow).

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
No worries, I didn't either when I first joined. PS and PO are short for Pokemon Showdown and Pokemon Online, respectively. They're the two most used online battle simulators. You can just input a team of your choosing, no in-game training required. The big difference is that Showdown doesn't require a download, where PO does (and Showdown is also much further ahead on Gen 6). If you're interested in joining the war team (remember, it's 5th Gen for now), just let me know and I can provide you with the link to PS and/or PO, and get someone to help you practice (I might help myself, but I have a massive assignment due tomorrow).

Sure, sounds fun! I'm a bit busy with school and other activities as well, so most of the time I'm only available later at night(aside from weekends). Between PO and PS, which would you recommend?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Sure, sounds fun! I'm a bit busy with school and other activities as well, so most of the time I'm only available later at night(aside from weekends). Between PO and PS, which would you recommend?

PS might be the better option, especially if you're thinking of doing any 6th Gen. But that's just me.

gkat646

hi srry I haven't responded in awhile I was practicing and trying out some pokemon teams for battling and I have aslo been breeding a ton but I would like to help in the next war if possible.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
hi srry I haven't responded in awhile I was practicing and trying out some pokemon teams for battling and I have aslo been breeding a ton but I would like to help in the next war if possible.

Wonderful. I can help you get set up on PS and show you the ropes of gen 5 OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.