• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

I will kill Team Plasma for abusing that Munna!
*Get's in Skyla's Airplane* "Hey, that's my-" "SHUT UP!" *Flies to Pokemon league. drops atomic bomb on N's castle. Team Plasma is gone*"Wait, I killed Alder as well..... who cares?"

Of course there will some cruelty, althought hey probably won't mention it in the games.

Zibdas

not bad

Of course there will some cruelty, althought hey probably won't mention it in the games.

They mentioned Slowpoketail...

In my book, the more cruelty the more fun it is. Case sensitive.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
me and my friend were talk and I said it would be funny if pokemon were real and some guy who didn't know about pokemon started throwing stuff at a magikarp then it evo

so the point of the story is don't pick on a weak pokemon because they will get stronger

Zibdas

not bad
me and my friend were talk and I said it would be funny if pokemon were real and some guy who didn't know about pokemon started throwing stuff at a magikarp then it evo

so the point of the story is don't pick on a weak pokemon because they will get stronger

Or put you to sleep, if it's a Patrat.

THE EYES. THEY STARE AT MEEE...

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Yeah, there would be. But I don't think a pokemon like Rayquaza would be too happy to find out that it's pokemon brethren were being abused...

Zibdas

not bad
Lake Valor blew up; It didn't seem to mind too much.

pokemaster001

Team Plasma Grunt: Let's protect Pokemon from abusive trainers
Other Plasma Grunt: Let's start by beating this Munna!
Original Plasma Grunt: That's brilliant!
you naive, naive person
that's like saying wars are hypocritical because they're needed to protect peace
that's like saying PETA is evil because it wants to hurt plants
in a world where violence wasn't needed, there would be no team plasma

Nyter

Island Challenger
Uhhh NO!
A pOKEMON WILL KICK A MOTHAFLUFFIN NIJJAS **** If a human dares hurt em...

Imagine.. I kick a wobbuffet and the Wobbuffet kicks me back double the strength

Screw that, It's us we gotta worry about!

Zibdas

not bad
Uhhh NO!
A pOKEMON WILL KICK A MOTHAFLUFFIN NIJJAS **** If a human dares hurt em...

Imagine.. I kick a wobbuffet and the Wobbuffet kicks me back double the strength

Screw that, It's us we gotta worry about!

With that logic if we shoot a Wobbufett two bullets will come out.
/is scared now

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
There would definitely be some cruelty. People would probably have underground fights (like dog fights or bird fights) that they would bet on. Of course any Pokemon involved would probably be mistreated =/

WatersoftheNile

Water User
I think that they possibly would. People are asshats, no matter what.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Alot of people say that Pokémon Cruelty is using them as Battling Machines.
The REAL Pokémon Cruelty is not using them to battle, breed, or train them.
How would you like it if your parents just lock you in your room and make you stay there for the rest of your life.
When you collect Pokémon and don't use 'em, your basically saying that they're pointless and useless right in their face.

Firebreather

If pokemon was real... I'll give it a year befor Arcanine are being hunted down for their fur and are on the endangered Pokemon list XD

Oh, and Pokemon cruelty would definitely be a reality. It's just one of those things that you can't avoid. No matter what you do, there will always be bad people out there...

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
There would definitely be cruelty. Firebreather mentioned Arcanine being hunted for fur, but what about the fish pokemon? Most of them would probably be killed my fishing boats. And for what? Most of the Pokemon lovers like you and me would protest while everyone else enjoys char-grilled remoraid, or some other crazy dish that my creativity is too low to come up with. And I'll bet they wouldn't even taste that good. There are sick people in this world. No denying it. Its just life.

Pokémon Cruelty?

Here are some good examples of pokémon cruelty:

Team Plasma doesn't care about the well-being of pokémon.
-*Team Plasma shows up*
"Hey look a Munna! We need dream mist! Let's start kicking it!" *kick**kick**kick**kick**kick*
"The useless thing fainted and we still have no dream mist! Let's find another one!"
-They forced the pokémon they took from trainers to build that massive castle.

Team Rocket is no better.
-They stole pokémon from trainers
-They own a game corner in Celadon City. That game corner has pokémon given away as prizes. Those pokémon have to be held somewhere. Probably in cages.
-They hack off Slowpoke tails to sell as food in the black market.
-They orphaned hundreds of Cubones by killing the parent Marowak.

Cipher is pretty bad as well.
-They steal pokémon from trainers and turn those pokémon into heartless fighting machines.

The worst abusers are Team Galactic.
-They stole pokémon from trainers
-They conducted painful experiments on the pokémon of the lakes.
-They tried to destroy the universe.

The average pokémon trainer may not be cruel or abusive, but the organizations definitely are.

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Look... We catch pokemon, force them to battle, and put them in PC's. These pokemon get deadly posined, paralyzed- we are terrible people who are poachers.

Us:

Battle with pokemon
Challenge others
Make them life to high expectations.
Let them FAINT
Store them I'm a PC...
Let them get paralyzed... Poisoned...
We breed them- and just mass release leftovers we don't like. Puppy mills anyone?

Team Galactic-

Search for a non-fossil fuel
Want to make a universe better for pokemon.

Team aqua-

Wants to give more area to the animals who have o live where we put our trash and sewage.

Team plassssmmmmaaaa...

Has cool outfits!!!

"who's really the cruel people?"

ChuckNorris

Probably not, I think people would mostly avoid Pokemon in real life. They can smash and move large boulders (Rock Smash, Strength), they can produce a large burst of fire or water (Flamethrower, Hydro Pump) they can cut off your head (Guillotine), they can produce a fissure in the ground for you to fall in (Fissure), and they can make it colder than Antarctica (Sheer Cold).

Last edited:

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
My girlfriend likes to talk about how it is mean that people use Pokémon to battle one another. I say that it's because they like it, and we feed them delicious berries as rewards for winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.