• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Crystal Chronicles

The Black Glove said:
@Primavera: For the umpteenth time, there are NO RESERVES. I'm not putting a character limit on this game, and therefore, no need for them. Makes me wonder if anyone is reading the rules...

Yes, you may be an ex-handmaiden. There are only a few select roles I am preventing players from being, due to fairness.

Sorry I did read the rules, I probably just missed that part. I usually do reserves to help me remember that I want to be in whatever RPG. A character limit usually makes it easier on the GM to remember who's in the RPG and who's not. You wouldn't want 200 friggin' people, and you having to keep track of 'em.

Anyway, you shall see a SU coming from me in a giffy.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
While it's nice to know you have confidence in how well this RPG is planned, I highly doubt it will reach "200 friggin' people" either from the beginning or the end. If that DOES somehow happen, I'll make a forum RPG based on this, and try to get some mods to keep it under control.

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
@ The Black Glove : okay, and heh, yeah sorry about that, but I've seen people do that for other RPGs and like I said before, I wasn't sure if the poke ‘cite was on a first-come-first-serve basis.....Anyway, my SU is done now, hope I did alright :)

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Name: Moltar
Hometown: a far land that used to be johto
Description: Moltar is a boy with deep black hair. He has multiple peicrings, which 2 are on his left ear, 3 on his left eyelid, and 2 on his right eyelid. he usuallywears a black t-shirt with the band "Bullet for my Valentine" on it. His skin is pale, ut much less pale then vampire's. he has glowing green eyes, and his teeth are sharper then most people's.

History: Moltar was first born in johto, or at least what wqs left of johto. he did not like it there, because it was always rainy. when he was 9, he decided to leave for kanto. kanto excited him as he loved fire. he moved to cinnabar island, being a student of the leader there. though he didnt pay attention much, he knew what he was doing. later when he turned 11, he graduated, becoming a young fire reaper.

Fighting Style: Special Based. Preferes fire/red
Weapon of Choice: Scythe
Starting Poke'cite: Ember
Other: Anything not covered above? Goes here.

i was gunna say: "I have read the rules" but rule 6 told me not to write this :p

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
@Maree: OBJEC- *ahem* Sorry, force of habit.

Anyways, your history contradicts itself, and links you to a character of higher power. You say that due to complications at her birth, Avery's mother was unable to bear more children, a problem which may or may not have ended her life in later years.

There's also the issue of Lady Nautia. Aside from the fact that you are blatantly trying to make yourself related to a high-ranking member of society, you also claim simultaneously that she is both Avery's aunt and mother. Lady Nautia, as I claimed, is single, and has yet to find love in her life.

Now, if Avery's mother is actually Lady Nautia, that would mean Avery's supposed mother never gave birth, which means she never would have had the complications of giving birth!

This history is riddled with contradictions and connections to characters of higher power. It would be fine for her to SERVE Lady Nautia, but outright being her daughter is a no-go. Please edit this. Aside from these plotholes, and the fact that your personality is non-existent, your character seems alright. So Pending. Also, could you give your father and mother names so that they have more character to them? I'd rather not refer to them like Soldier A and Bystander 3.

@bobyjoe5000: Where to begin...
How about with your hometown? I stated that Johto still exists, it is merely another kingdom, rather than having been hewn off the map. Place yourself in one of the towns/cities in Johto, or at least give me the general location in relation to one.

Next, Description. This is a medival setting, so printed t-shirts aren't going to exist anymore, and "Bullet for My Valentine" doesn't exist in the Pokemon World anyways. We know he has sharp teeth and glowing green eyes, and is less pale than a vampire (vampires, last I checked, were no more pale than nerds who don't get enough sun). Tell us what he looks like. Is he tall or short? Fat or thin? Weak or Muscular. Paint us a picture. Keep in mind that this should include bags he carries, ALL clothes that he wears, and his weapon (how he carries it around).

Personality is non-existent. Write one up and put it here.

Your history is shaky. He moved from Johto at the age of 9 (read the plot. There are murderous Dark Pokemon running around. A nine-year-old would have been killed) because he didn't like the rainy weather (Johto's climate varies between towns. He could have easily moved to one of those.), then reached Cinnabar Island (by crossing the sea for a long journey, again, at the age of nine with Dark Pokemon running around. Easy Gyarados prey.) to become a student directly under Sir Hakan (which makes you a high-ranking knight: both against the rules and highly unlikely. I also should point out that you didn't NAME HIM.), and after 2 years he becomes a "Fire Reaper" (which I can only assume is the brilliantly original name you came up with for someone who uses fire attacks and a Scythe), 4 more years passing since then.

Your fighting style is too vague. Does he charge head-on or attack strategically? Does he observe the foe first, or take the first strike? Be detailed in how it works.

If you choose a Poke'cite, you also need to describe how it works, and what it looks like when using the attack.

Finally, you may have been the only person so far to read the rules, but you clearly missed everything else. Denied. Spend more than ten minutes working on a character and read the full post, or stop wasting my time that I could be using to review characters who actually have some thought put in them.

Drat

Don't Bother None
Name: Vyk

Hometown:
Cinnibar Village

Description:
While he’s no Castaway, Vyk manages to look very much like your traditional island tribal member physically. His skin is tan, much more so than any other people and has a rough, almost calloused feel to it. His hair is wild, pure black and thrown off in whichever way to keep it out of the young warrior’s face leaving him with a kind of split, mottled mess. His beard, if you can call it that, is nothing more than a few random stubbles of hair that comes off more as 5’oclock shadow than any kind of legitimate facial hair. His eyes are bright gold, ever piercing in a battle, yet lazily creeping down any woman’s figure when loitering about. His own figure is a bit of an enigma, it’s light, almost wiry. Yet this concise frame holds amazing power, and he can even keep up with, if not outperform the famous Lumberjacks that weave melodies throughout the Pewter Canyon. His face is also just as sharp and small as his body and is just exotic enough to make people’s head turn.

His outfit isn’t your typical tribal garb consisting of bones and hide skin. In fact, it’s the complete opposite. His fashion sense can be only as medieval century vagabond. Baggy black hard-cloth shorts, held up by a boisterous gold colored belt adorn his lower body. Vyk prefers to not wear shoes of any kind, after all, if you can walk on the hot coals of a volcano why worry about some lukewarm concrete? His shirt is two sizes too big, well if there are sizes in this kind of setting. But that’s not the most interesting about this shirt. This shirt has one large red diagonal splatter on it. And that aint apple juice either, in case you’re wondering. The person who once owned this blood was a high ranking gang leader; Vyk wears it partly as a trophy, and partly out of laziness. The bottom of the shirt is also in tatters, ending in strips and revealing a large portion of his belt. Over this shirt Vyk wears a small black coat. This coat is made out of thin material and is more like another shirt with the front ripped open than an actual “coat” per say. The coat comes down to just above Vyk’s shorts and has short sleeves, ending just above his elbows.

Personality: Remember that thing about Medieval Vagabond? Yeah, let’s go with that. Vyk is a hedonist, having no sense of loyalty to any religion or institution. The islander lives under the belief that life should be lived for the pleasure of one’s self; things like dignity or politic are merely secondary distractions. Therefore he lives completely in the moment, often never thinking of the consequences that come from his actions. He will pursue anything he wants with full force, often breaking laws or unsheathing his sword in the process. But what exactly does Vyk want? That’s a tough question. Vyk’s interests can change at the drop of a hat, so while he may be chasing a woman one second, he could then be challenging a knight to battle the next. Generally though, things like money, alcohol, fame, and seductions are the main apples of his eye.

While Vyk may be a spontaneous and unpredictable character, he is not without goals. Vyk has an insatiable urge to fight. And not just fight anybody, I mean fight the toughest mofo out there. Something in the islander’s mind just makes him want to; he has no reason for revenge, no score to settle for an ill father, no injustice committed upon him. He does it, well, to do it. When he sees someone with a weapon in hand his mind automatically jumps to whether or not to fight, that is, it will if he’s not distracted by other things. He’s had to scale this back slightly in mainland Kanto after having several harrowing battles with local guards when he first arrived. Still though, the need to fight stronger opponents does give a sort of organizing drive to Vyk’s adventures, even if they don’t always end up “organized” by any standard definition of the term.

In case you didn’t know, the Cinnibar Public school system has really taken some hits recently, like for one, the fact that it doesn’t exist. Now I wouldn’t go so far as to call Vyk dumb, but he does lack several higher education nuances that can make it troublesome for him on some occasions. He can’t really do math at any advanced level, which means complicated multiplication and division is off the table. He doesn’t really know anything about history, except maybe for the small one surrounding the founding of his village. However, when it comes to street smarts he’s right up there with any criminal drug lord. He’s able to plan a robbery very well, and has the ability to adapt in any situation. Just as long as it doesn’t involve him in a desk with a pencil, that is.

Mercy isn’t in Vyk’s vocabulary. Literally. Vyk was never taught how to read or write and can only communicate through speech, but even that has some flaws in it. Also a stubborn man, Vyk refuses to learn how to do these things. In fact, while he has adopted many “modern” things like drinking, gambling, and fighting in gangs, he still holds dearly on to some tribal traditions such as not wearing shoes or generally being an *** to most everyone he meets. Vyk comes off as simply too proud to abandon his ways, but in truth is simply too afraid to put himself in the position to learn. The feeling of becoming a student again frightens him deathly, and he doesn’t want to be portrayed as weak, especially if that damages his chances of challenging the next great warrior. That is to say, he has confidence issues. But don’t let him hear that, that is unless you want to fight a very angry Cinnibar Tribal.

The hardest friends to make are often the best ones to have. Vyk may seem like a lost cause, but if you can earn his trust he is a powerful, if not eccentric, ally to have on your side. Useful for all you up and coming revolutionaries or those in need of a bodyguard.

History: Vyk’s early history is muddled. He was raised in a fairly standard village where a tribal leader was elected every year democratically. But his own origins, his birth, seemed to be a secret to be withheld from him. The best he could figure out was that he was born to an influential tribe leader in a faraway village who, for some reason, most likely a conflict with the status of his mother, had him exiled from his land and stripped of his royal surname. Nevertheless, the young would-be prince was taken care of by a pair of modest silk-weavers and was brought up lovingly. Vyk occasionally tried to pry more information out of his adopted parents, but gave up when it became evident that they weren’t going to comply.

Early in life it became apparent that Vyk was a troublemaker. He enjoyed exploring generally dangerous lands, and often tried to goad others into following him. He became known as a wild child by most of the tribe. Vyk’s adopted parents tried to guide him down the more simple life of weaving but were met with resistance on every end. He began to feel more and more distanced from tribal life, even going so far as to challenge the tribe leader on various customs and traditions he didn’t approve of. He began to seek training in the way of the sword, working with a local blacksmith to smith an appropriate one. The smith, though resistant, formed him a training one to work with. Vyk took to the weapon quickly, naturally picking up many styles exhibited by local warriors.

A local master by the name of Shino Hiri took notice of Vyk’s natural talent and picked him up as an apprentice, much to the dismay of many of the well-established warriors of the tribe who had been seeking his attention. Vyk, still a boy by most standards, was broken under the strict rules and practices of his Master. Day in and day out he practiced, sometimes even sleeping with his training sword. However, while he was able to easily exceed Shino’s combat practice, he always failed in the more subtle values of respect and civility, things the classically trained warrior was always taught to respect. It was after several years of this training, and in the wake of a particularly violent argument with Shino that Vyk decided it was time to leave. At the age of 17 Shino officially left Cinnibar, and his home village’s territory, for the first time.

Sneaking on to a Vermillion bound ship, Vyk started his new life. When he arrived in the port city he was in absolute awe. The castle towering above the small bustling city especially drew his attention. He found it hard at first to adjust to “modern” life. The entire social world he lived in had been turned upside down, but along with the awkwardness he found new and exciting vice. Vyk took quickly to the drink, first being offered a sip by a passing traveler. He started cruising local bars, picking up on the way these gambling drunkards acted. He loved the lifestyle, completely free of responsibility but with a tinge of excitement. His nights were filled with raucous laughs and passion in the throws of local farmer girls. It wasn’t long though before he began to seek more.

The urge to fight was killing Vyk. His bloodlust built up to a harrowing fight before he finally found his reprise in the form of a snarky young pick pocket. A local gang in Vermillion heard word of Vyk’s skill and he was quickly drafted into their ranks. He found absolute joy at first performing the general mugging and drinking, but began to tire of his targets. Fun as it was to take candy out of the hand of a baby, it was decidedly more fun to take the gold from a Dragon’s Cave. Vyk tried leaving the gang but was instead stopped by the leader, a rather rough looking man known simply as The Shadow. The Shadow didn’t last long against Vyk’s full power, nor did the rest of The Shadow’s gang. Vyk found a strange stone on The Shadow’s person, one with an engraving on it. The pokecite, as he learned it was called, allowed him to perform a False Swipe. Though it was useless to the islander, he kept it with him and simply moved on to the next town, Saffron.

By this time Vyk has just celebrated his 22 birthday and has only been in Saffron for a few months. Rumors of a famous warrior named Bonsai have reached the islander’s ear and Vyk has decided to try to figure out more about the warrior from pallet town.

Fighting Style: Vyk’s fighting style can be described as somewhere between an Ancient Samurai and the song Giant Steps by John Coltrane. Fast, unpredictable, completely overwhelming yet always with a certain amount of deadly precision that sets him apart from all others. Vyk uses the world around him along with awkward maneuvering to confuse his opponents. Culture shock would be an appropriate word. This kind of fighting easily throws off most mid level warriors not used to fighting different styles of combat native to Kanto. However, more experienced warriors will be able to adapt quick enough to avoid completely being overwhelmed, and these are the fights that Vyk lives for.

Weapon of Choice: Vyk uses a thin blade sword, similar to a katana, bought in Vermillion. A few engravings have been carved into the actual blade, apparently spelling out the name of the company the blade was made by. Recent use has filled these engravings with dark red blood, blurring what the actual words are to be. It has a black hilt with a large gold hand guard on it. The actual crest to place the pokecite in is at the bottom of the hilt where a small opening has been carved by a local blacksmith to allow for the insertion of Flase Swipe.

Starting Poke'cite: False Swipe. When used, Vyk’s next strike will act just as if any other but will never be able to kill an opponent. A stab to the heart, or any other fatal wound, rendered by False Swipe will allow that person to live while still being struck within an inch of their life. The move is, essentially, useless to Vyk who has no need for something that cannot kill. But perhaps there are more ways to use this move than meets the eye…

Maree

Fireball In The Dark
I believe I fixed it :

Name: Avery Lamentea
Hometown: She was born in Vermillion but has lived in Cerulean for the past few years.

Description: Striking. Everything about Avery’s appearance is striking; from her physical features right down to the clothes she wears. I suppose we should start at the top and work our way down, so on that note, let’s begin. Her hair is a typical dark brown color with a few golden highlights, courtesy of the sun. It is rather long, cascading all the way down to her hip level but since it is always constricted to a single braid, it appears to be a few inches shorter than it actually is. Her bangs are so long they are virtually non-existent, with the exception of a single strand of hair that sticks out of the upper right side of her head – where her part apparently is – in the way only anime hair can.

Her eyebrows are slightly thicker and more well-defined compared to most and nicely accent her most truly striking feature: her eyes. Both are big, round, and mystifying, but each is host to a different color. Her left eye is bright yellow in color, quite similar to that of a Pichu’s fur, while her right eye is a deep royal blue color that can only be compared to that of a Dragonair’s orb.

Her skin is pale – despite long days in the sun – and has rarely been a victim of blemishes. Her nose is small and slightly pointed and her lips are on the thinner side and light pink in color. She has a longer-than-average torso and legs which explain why she is on the taller side for her age. Her arms are of average length but rather skinny despite the fact they are almost pure muscle. Her body is developed quite nicely for her age.

Her usual attire consists of a pair of light brown mid-calf boots with various straps and buckles on them that are really just there for display purposes and actually provide for some fairly stealthy maneuvering, an ankle-length flowing cream colored skirt covers the rest of her lower half, however, it has two long slits up either side of it which end three-quarters of the way up her thigh to make it easier for her to move around, and it is secured around her waist by a thin brown belt with a simple gold colored buckle. A brown corset covers up everything on her upper half that need to be concealed, however it leaves her shoulders, stomach, and a good portion of her back exposed. On her right forearm is a brown leather bracer that she wears all the time - despite the fact it’s only purpose is to protect her arm when she is shooting - and on her left wrist she wears a gold bracelet her aunt gave her. Around the middle of her right thigh, Avery wears a brown leather belt with a pouch attached to it, in which she keeps all her important things – i.e. money.

Personality: When society underwent drastic changes to adapt to its new way of life the dark pokémon and utter shut down of technology trusted upon it, society’s view of women changed along with it. All the hard years of women working to prove that they were just as good if not better than men in the work force and home life were cast to the wind. And what replaced them were the stereotypes that women were weak and defenseless and that they needed to be protected and were only there for man’s pleasure, along with the one that all little girls were supposed to be perfect little angels that do everything they are told. However, when you bring Avery into the picture, this label couldn’t be more dead wrong.

Avery has never been weak or defenseless, even as a little girl she could hold her own against even the toughest little boys in her village when they tried to pull her hair or stick a bug down another girl’s dress (they knew better that to try that with her). See, she never grasped the concept that girls were somehow lesser than boys and spent a good portion of her childhood unconsciously proving that she could do whatever the boys could – like how she first handled a bow and arrow when she tagged along on a friend’s hunting trip. However, Avery has always been mature for her age, and never saw the real purpose in using physical violence to get one’s way, unlike all her male friends who insisted on wrestling or dueling each other whenever they had a disagreement. Avery often found herself not as the one who started fights; rather as the one who ended them –with her words, not her fists.

Now mind you, Avery could probably tear you pieces and almost murder you verbally if she saw a purpose to, but Avery has neither the drive nor the hunger in her to make other people suffer for no apparent reason. In fact, she’d much rather avoid violence all together and would only every resume to using her bow and arrows to make a point when there was no other option. Now having had some schooling, Avery sounds rather intelligent when she speaks and is quite good at persuading people to see things her way. She is also clever and quick, being able to think on her feet when it matters most.

Despite her calm, kind, and caring demeanor, Avery is actually a harsh and manipulative person. She judges people and only thinks of how she can use them for her own personal game. She will befriend you solely because you seem like a valuable asset to her at the time, but as soon as you lose the value she sees, or she uses you for what she wanted, she’ll drop you like a leaf and leave you to die – not literally, but to a certain extent. However, Avery is very good at hiding her true intentions from others and it would take someone as equally cunning and manipulative as her to figure out her true scheme.

History: Avery was born in Vermillion Port to her father, Richard, a Diplomat and her mother, Elise. Now, one thing you should know is that Richard always wanted a son – this was never something that was said, it was just always there. But don’t think he didn’t love Avery; he did, in fact, she was the joy of his life, but he couldn’t help but feel saddened by the fact that he would never have a son due to some complications during Avery’s birth that prevented Elise from having any more children.

Knowing this fact, Avery decided she would do anything to make her father proud so she took up archery at a very young age and it turns out she had a natural talent for it. It astounded even the most experienced Archers in the region how well this little 10 year-old-girl could handle a bow; she could hit a target from a good forty yards away at night with almost no light to see by. She began to train under some of the most well-know Archers to perfect her ability even more, and Richard was very proud that his daughter was one-of-if-not-the-best archer in the kingdom.

Then, when Avery was 12, her mother died. The doctors were unsure as to the cause of her death; some thought that the complications during Avery’s birth may be to blame, while others though she was poisoned. No one could give a definitive answer. Both Avery and her Father were devastated but they promised each other to always stay together as a family. And for the next three years they did just that, and surprisingly grew even closer than they had ever been.

On Avery’s 15th birthday, Richard got a request from Sir Hakan to be one of the diplomats accompanying him to Cinnibar Island to assist with the negotiations of the Island becoming a part of the Kanto Kingdom. (Avery’s father was a linguist, meaning he could speak and understand many different languages, and Sir Hakan wanted him to come along so they wouldn’t have any communication problems with the island’s inhabitants.) Since the request was from one of the Kanto Knights, Avery’s father couldn’t exactly decline. But he also couldn’t leave his fifteen-year-old daughter home alone for who knows how long. So Richard decided that Avery would have to stay with her Aunt in Cerulean Coast. This decision surprised Avery for she never knew that she had an Aunt, and it surprised her even more to learn that said Aunt was actually Lady Nautia of the Kanto Knights.

It turns out that Avery’s mother Elise, was actually the sister of Lady Nautia but it was decided when Avery’s parents got married that this fact should be kept a secret so as to protect them from those who might try to use them to manipulate Lady Nautia. But seeing as Elise had passed away, and Richard was about to go off on an expedition, it was a good of time as any to let Avery in on the family’s secret. However, since the circumstances surrounding Elise’s death were still unclear, Richard was afraid that his daughter’s life might be at risk if the secret were to be brought to the surface, so it was decided that Avery would stay at her Aunt’s castle under the ruse that she was going to serve and train under Lady Nautia. So two weeks later, Avery watched her father’s ship sail off, before being escorted to Cerulean Castle by some of Lady Nautia’s guards.

Avery spent the next four years years in Cerulean Coast, practicing her archery and other fighting techniques under her Aunt, keeping the secret of their relation to one another, and missing her father terribly – whom with, the only contact she has had over the past four and a half years has been a bi-weekly, if not, monthly letter. However, Avery has come to consider Cerulean Coast her home and for the sake of being corny, feels she has “fallen in love” with the romantic little village and the people who inhabit it. However, due to her Aunt Nautia’s request (of unknown origin), Avery has remained single.

Nearly a year and a half ago on her 18th birthday, Avery received two very important gifts. The first was an orange Poke’cite from her father. He had found it on the island and had had it inscribed by a specialist for her to use in her bow. The second was a gold bracelet from her aunt, who, when she gave it to Avery, said that if she were ever in trouble, to send the bracelet to her and she would help her. What Avery later realized is that the bracelet is actually an identical copy to the one her aunt wears all the time, and has her Aunt’s Coat-of-Arms engraved into the underside of it.

For the past few weeks Avery has been planning to run away from her Aunt and back to her hometown of Vermillion, then pay off a sailor to take her to Cinnibar Island in hopes of reuniting with her father after all these years. She plans to escape this evening, god – or whatever is up there – willing, and make it to Saffron Junction before night fall, where she plans to spend the night before heading off to Vermillion the next day. She knows she needs to move quickly since she knows her Aunt is most likely going to send some of her guards after her.

Fighting Style: It makes no difference to Avery whether an attack is physical or special based, as long as it is powerful and can cause a lot of damage as quickly as possible, she’ll use it. However, she does prefer long distance attacks to close range ones since it gives her more time to dodge any counter-attacks and if gives her the element of surprise. She has come to prefer the elements of Electricity, Water, and Dragon.

Weapon of Choice: A semi-elaborate bow with the crest for her poke ‘cite carved into it, that when not in use can be found hanging diagonally across her torso and about a dozen metal-tipped arrows that rest in a quivery hanging from the left side of her belt.

Starting Poke'cite: An orange Dragon Poke’cite that is inscribed with the move Dragon Breath. When the Poke’cite is placed into the crest in the bow, any arrow that is aimed/fired from that bow from then on will emit a greenish colored gas from its tip. Once fired from the bow, the arrow spins rapidly and the green gas seeping from the tip will surround the entire arrow so that it looks like a long green colored stream of gas flying through the air. When/if the arrow hits its target, the green gas will either paralyze, disorientate, or not affect the target.

Last edited:
Name: Elaine Mae Ash

Hometown: Celadon Castle Town in a small dilapidated shack in the far side of town overlooking the Cycling Road.

Description: Elaine has soft, short hair that is the color of honey. She has salty green eyes that resemble the color of the sea on an overcast day. Her eyebrows are not that thick and are the same honey color as her hair. Elaine has tanned skin and a straight teeth smile that lights up her sea-green eyes when she smiles. She has a small neighborhood of freckles on her cheeks which are orange in color.

Elaine has a small button nose and small light-pink lips. She has long tan arms which sway gracefully when she walks. Her tan legs are just as long as her arms. Elaine has a slight skip in her step when she is in a happy mood.

She is a victim of fashion, and does not have a lot of clothing to choose from. Elaine’s attire usually consists of a plain green leather dress which goes down to her mid-thigh. She does wear short beige shorts under her dress, mind you. For shoes, Elaine wears brown leather boots which rise up to her lower calf. Elaine wears a bright silver necklace which has an open-able pendant which has a picture of her father and mother occupying it. She carries around a simple leather purse which she carries around her valuables in.

Personality: Elaine can always be relied upon to carry out orders, for her old job demanded her so. Her soft, gentle eyes rarely miss a trick, but sometimes she stresses over small stuff. Elaine can be a bit over protective, which causes people to get annoyed with her easily. She seems quite strong on the outside, but on the inside, she is a nervous wreck. Elaine’s voice is soft and gentle, and she is a symbol of awe when she presents speeches for public gatherings.

Elaine has the tendency to act on her impulses without thinking things through, but her impulses are usually of the good nature. When in a good mood, Elaine is quite sympathetic, kind-hearted, and cheerful. But when suffering of a bad mood, Elaine appears quite melancholy and thoughtful. She rarely cries, but if whatever she is going through is horrible enough, she will be like a sprinkler and quite indifferent if you try to calm her down.

She does her best to please her peers, and will usually never degrade her friends. Elaine is not easily angered, and will do her best to remain in her happy, cheerful alter-ego. She prefers to keep a comfortable distance from everybody since she’s been hurt by people so much. Elaine sometimes writes poetry to rid her of her negative emotions. Her poetry is usually of the melancholy kind.

History: As a dedicated disciple of Queen Carmen and a resident of Celadon Castle Town, she used to work in the magnificent castle as a handmaiden of the queen. But her job was a lowly one, and she never got to gaze upon the queen. Elaine’s handmaiden “jobs” was usually just doing laundry, making up beds, and watering plants. It payed well, but Elaine eventually got bored of it. She quit hesitantly, and now ponders upon if she made the right decision.

She was born in Celadon, and still lives there with her mother and father. Elaine’s mother works as a gardener and sells her plants in the Celadon Market. On the other hand, her father is a musician who makes small wages playing his guitar wherever he can. Sometimes Elaine and her father play music together; her father rocking out on his guitar, Elaine playing gentle tunes on her harmonica. Elaine is a single child. Her family has trouble paying taxes, but they always come through strong.

Fighting Style: Battling is not Elaine’s forté, but if she is in a particular situation where battling is inevitable, she will play different melodies on her harmonica to either soothe or harm the opponent. She supposes that her fighting style is special since it involves the magic of music. If Elaine is in a situation that she is unable to play her harmonica, she will do her best to smack opponents with her indestructible harmonica.

Weapon of Choice: It is not really a weapon, but she does wield a sea-green, indestructible, 10-hole diatonic harmonica which has small patches of rust covering the musical instrument. The harmonica has a small, round crevice on the top cover plate which is used to insert whatever Poke’cite.

Starting Poke'cite: Elaine’s starting Poke’cite is the inaccurate move, Grasswhistle. When using the forest green Poke’cite inputted into her harmonica, the opponent will usually fall asleep. But it is only a matter of luck if Grasswhistle achieves its job. When she plays the notes of Grasswhistle a soft green light omits from the harmonica and then the green light embraces whoever the target is.

Other: The harmonica can be indestructible, right? Compared to swords and bows, it is just a simple harmonica. Barely even a weapon. I was thinking that Perish Song would be the ultimate move for Elaine. xP

*crosses fingers*

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Ugh, finding time to write one of these is hard sometimes. Anyway-

Name: Troy "Lunar" Green

Hometown: Viridain Forest

Description: Troy is an average teen... who lives in the largest, most consufing forest in Kanto. He is quite adapted to the forest and has lived there his entire life. Due to all the vegetation and lack of meat, he is very thin weighing in at only 95 lbs. and is about 5ft. 10in. His skin tone is tan, despite the fact that the forest is shaded most of the time. He wears a Bright Green Camo Sweatshirt w/ a hood and Dark Green Camo Cargo Pants (Try saying that 5 times fast XD) That let him blend in with the forest, which has been proven helpful on the rare occasions that Dark Pokemon have infiltrated. He has midnight black hair that reaches to his neck in the back, and if he didnt comb it aside, it would reach his nose in the front. His eyes, when you can see them, are White, but you can still tell where the cornea ends, and where the rest of the eye starts. He wears Black gloves on his hands that have a Crescent Moon design. His shoes are simply leather with a thin sheet of flexible wood to serve as a soul so the leather doesnt tear/get messed up. Due to living in the forest all his life, he is very fit, despite being really thin, and can run quite fast should he need to travel quickly or escape a battle.

Personality: Troy is a very secretive person, and doesnt really share any information, important or not. As a matter of fact, he doesnt really talk much at all around other poeple anyway. But that quiet, shy nature is exactly what he wants people to believe. When they've let their guard down, is exactly when he strikes. Sometimes he simple might steal something and run, or he might end up engaging in battle. But most of the time, he ends up getting away with it except for a few times that didnt go so well. Although, if your on his good side (One way know if your on his good side is if you find that nothing has been stolen from you) He is a very reliable ally.

History: Growing up in the forest lead to a very interesting life. Materials were limited, but food was abundant. Troy was carefree as a kid, and would normally hang out in the forest most of the day. Climb trees, swim in the lake, or just take a nap. Although one day, a swarm of Beedrill ambushed him and despite that he didnt die, his favorite pendant was stolen from him. Since that day, he swore that he would try his hardest to save the pokemon from this dark power that enchanted them. He didnt blame them for what they had done to him. He knew that hundreds of years ago, pokemon and humans worked side by side and were the best of friends. But now, some dark power enchanted them. As angry as he was, he knew he had to at least try to do something about it. Although to this day, even the smartest minds seem to be unable to figure out how to break the curse. But one day, while Troy was thinking about how he could try to save all of the pokemon who were infected with the dark power, he was walking in the forest and triped over a sparkling Bright Green Rock with some kind of inscription on it. He thought of keeping it as a souvenier, but then he realized this was a special type of rock called Pokecite, and how it had powers of pokemon. He took it back to his house with him and his local pokecite specialist observed it and told him that he remembered inscripting this one for another person and that the person was careless, and it served them right that they lost it. He also told troy that it hosted the power of Bug type attacks, and that this one was inscripted with Twin Needle. From then on, he figured he would travel the Kanto region seeking answers and more information about the dark pokemon with hope that he could find a way to restore them back to their normal state. But first, he had to get a weapon.

Fighting Style: Troy prefers to ambush people from unseen places to gain the upper hand in the beginning of a fight, but he figured that if he had a big clunky sword, he would never be able to manage that.

Troy excels in special attacks. He has a Red Pinewood Bow crafted for him by the blacksmith with a crest capable of holding Pokecite. In battle, he will try to keep distance from foes in order to nail them with obsidian tipped arrows. Although walking backwards and aiming can be a hassel sometimes, which is why he prefers to strike from where he cannot be seen.

Weapon of Choice: His signature Pinewood Bow, painted Red from the petals of roses* and a drawstring weaved from a flexible thread. His arrows are obsidian tipped with black feather fletchings. (The feathery part on the back of the arrow.) The Crest is located on the middle part of the bow, just below where the arrow would rest. With the pokecite inserted, it would be facing Troy when he's holdig the bow and aiming.

Pokecite: Bug Pokecite inscribed with the move Twin Needle. When its used with his arrows, the arrow will glow bright green and split in two. The tips are poison coated and if your hit by them and the poison manages to infect you, the poison will make you feel nauseas, off balance, and your vision will be blurred for a short while.

(I checked the power. 25. And if your adding up the power of multi hit moves, it hits twice for a grand total of 50. Still under the limit for small Pokecite. And the poison tip is because Twin Needle has a small chance to poison.)

Other: *Yes, its possible to make paint from flower petals. Native Austrailian tribes chewed on flower petals, then spit it out on a canvas like sheet to make art.

If I missed out on anything, please tell me. And sorry for the long gap between saying I would sign up and actually signing up.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
I was a bit fuzzy on what the ‘barrier generator’ was, but I was assuming it was a Poké’cite, presumably with the ability ‘Barrier’ or ‘Protect’ or ‘Safeguard’ set into a crest that worked as a barrier.

Now that I'm here... Whaa... Primavera's character is a handmaiden in Castle Kanto too. Gwah.

Name: Kyu no Koga-ryu (Kyu of the School of Koga) “Q”

Hometown: Koga-clan village near Fuchsia Village

Description: Kyu is small, just about five feet tall. Light and quick on her feet, she is very lithe. Rather thin, but very flexible and strong, having trained for years. She looks younger than her years, due to her height. She has very pale skin, from spending most of her time either in disguise or walking the night. She looks to be vaguely Asian by nationality.

She has clear, rosy eyes, the color of white zinfandel wine. Her hair is very straight, colored an odd salt and pepper gray, unusual since she’s so young. Her hair is rather long, kept tied back into a ponytail which reaches to her mid-back. Her brow is covered by uneven bangs, longer on the right side than the left.

She wears comfortable clothing, usually with an eastern flair. Often brightly colored blouses and pants with silver and gold trim, or kimonos and other robelike clothing. She does not ever wear a ninja suit. Because those would be very noticeable and obvious. Only fools go around advertising “I’m a ninja”. A soft green wool traveling cloak wrapped around her shoulders serves to keep her warm and for comfortable traveling.

She doesn’t have much ornamentation, although wrapped around her wrists and hands are a pair of metal ‘Cestus’, with detachable tekko-kagi claws. She also carries a pair of knives hidden around her person, in easy reach.

Her appearance is quick to change however, as disguise is one of the most important things taught by the Koga Clan. Berry dye, herbs, clothing, slouching, standing straight, there are many ways that she can change the way she appears.

Personality: Competent, tough, and a consummate badass. Kyu is ready to take whatever’s coming at her. Cocky, quick to trash talk, and apparently utterly without fear of death- which occasionally borders upon silliness. Despite easily entering dangerous situations, she rather enjoys life, and will happily cut and run if things seem to be going sour.

Honor isn’t something Kyu holds in very high regard. It’s not the way she was taught. An excellent liar, well trained in cheating, and a bit of a kleptomaniac. She comes off as a bit cynical and pragmatic, as well as selfish at times. All in the name of keeping herself alive and achieving her goals. She’s well taught in cunning, the 36 Stratagems from the Art of War, various other dirty fighting techniques, etc, etc.

As a matter of fact, Kyu can be downright immoral at times. She rarely feels guilt, even when having to harm innocents. She is a mercenary, and does her jobs well. She takes pride in a job well done, even if the job happens to not be quite legal. She’s quite punctual, and just a little bit of a neat freak, liking things done well, and disliking sloppy work.

Kyu seems very lighthearted, quick to action, brash, excitable, and a bit of a flirt, but all of those disguises… what, she doesn’t even know herself. She feels rather lost, constantly taking many roles, but not knowing who she really is herself. They say those who wear masks can become the mask… but what about the one who wears hundreds of masks?

Genuinely, Kyu is fun-loving and holds a deep love of adventure. Very strong and self-reliant, she doesn’t need anyone’s help. Sometimes rather arrogant and proud, but quick to laugh. Deep inside, she wants to be known, to be acknowledged… but she has no friends, no one who truly knows who she is. She acts as if she doesn’t need anyone, but would really like to have someone to confide in. She would value that kind of companionship more than anything else…

History: A member of the Koga clan would hold a unique childhood. Kyu grew up in a small village, hidden amongst the thick woods north of Fuchsia Village. A city of wraiths and ghosts, completely unknown to outsiders. This was a city… of ninja.

Kyu was raised training. Ever since childhood, she practiced. Disguise, espionage, combat, assassination, sabotage, seduction and the various arts of war. But also training in the use of Poké’cite. The ninja of the Koga clan utilized many techniques, such as Smokescreen, Shadow Force, Double Team, Faint Attack, Thief, and many others, including the rare ‘Transform’ Poké’cite.
Kyu was the niece of the village elder, Koga, which was not his real name, but one he took on when becoming elder. The village elder was a friendly, affable old man, which was a disguise in of itself. In truth, he was cold, calculating, and ruthlessly intelligent. Kyu showed talent, so she was taught.

The Koga clan generally worked as mercenaries, apparently freelancers, always leaving the city in disguise. No one knew that all of these mercenaries had hidden agendas, and worked for a higher cause, that of the Koga clan.

Kyu grew up fairly carefree. Hardworking, yes, but it was a good life, a safe one. Then, the small barrier that protected their village began to fail. Several talented young ninja were sent out to find a solution. Kyu was one of them. She was only 16 years old at the time.

Kyu was sent to Celadon City, in order to investigate the barrier generator at Castle Kanto, and either discover a way to fix their own, or steal theirs. A secondary job was to spy on Queen Carmen, and attempt to win her trust. For knowing the actions of the monarch is always useful. She relayed any information she won by conversing with a few traveling merchants, never the same ones, who would be in the market.

In Castle Kanto, she was kept at a low position at first, but after four years, she came to be well-trusted, and rose up. After all, who would be dedicated enough to live a lie for four whole years, especially a child? Her cover story was that of a young girl from Pewter Valley, who left in search of a better life. This also covered her skill with fistfighting, although her metal gloves were the only weapons she could carry without suspicion.

She was promoted to housekeeper, and she oversaw the work of the other servants in the Castle. She gleaned gossip, and could move about the Castle with little suspicions. A single other member of the Koga clan, an old friend named Izo, was also in the Castle. He portrayed one of the guards/soldiers of Celadon. Together they worked hard, keeping their true identities secret, but were never allowed to go near the barrier generator- no one was.

After four years, Kyu feels that she knows how to perform the theft. But she is unprepared… she needs to prepare herself further for the theft to occur. The theft of Celadon Castle Town’s barrier.

Fighting Style: Cheat. Eye gouge, fake death, bite, groin attack, sand in the eye, knee-cap, backstab, false surrender, human shield, poison, trash talk and trap. Kyu uses every trick in the book, and quite a few that aren’t, to fight. Even without her more questionable tactics, she’s pretty fast, and fairly skilled at fistfighting and using her claws.

But of course, the best way to win a fight is to not get in a fight at all. … This isn’t the lesson she took to heart the most, rather enjoying a good fight, but it pops up sometimes. Get someone else to do the fighting. Provocation. Anything to get everyone to start fighting each other, and clean up afterward.

She’ll use any attack that works, resourcefulness being her best weapon. However, she particularly likes Poison, Dark, Ghost, Bug, Grass and Electric techniques. Hey, a girl’s got to show some flair every once in a while.

Weapon of Choice: Tekko-Kagi: These claws can be removed and reattached to her metal gauntlets. She wields two, one for each hand. However, her Poké’cite is not implanted into the claws, but into the metal Cestus gloves she wears. There crest is on the left glove only, where the white gem glows.

Starting Poke’Cite: Double Team: This white Poké’cite is inscribed with the formula for Double Team. The gem is set into Kyu’s left glove. She performs the Kuji-in mudra (hand seal) ‘zen’, her fist in her open palm, and generates illusory copies of herself. The more copies that are made, the more stamina it uses. She can comfortably manage three copies so far. The copies mimic her every movement, and are identical to her in every way, but vanish at the slightest touch.

Other:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
@Drat: Very interesting character concept... Accepted.

@Maree: Hmm... I'm still a little on edge about her being related to Lady Nautia... but it gives me some plot ideas, so I'll let it slide. Accepted.

@Primavera: For the sake of the poor harmonica, we can treat it as a melee weapon in desperate situations, abeit a weak one. Accepted.

@AZX612: I see a few problems with your signup.
You claim Troy was well aquainted with a Beedrill when he was younger. Troy is 13. Pokemon vanished from the earth several hundred years ago. I think you get the point.

Secondly, Poke'cite that is already inscripted does not just appear in the forest. It must be taken to a specialist, who then refines it and enscribes the formula.

Finally, Chrome does not exist in this world, and a 13 year old boy who grew up in the forest is not going to have the money to purchase gold, much less a golden weapon. Rubber also does not exist anymore (the factories that produce them are gone), so it cannot have a rubber drawstring.

Otherwise, you'll be good. Pending.

@Niihyl: I expected to see this one sooner or later. She'll fit right in to the plot. Accepted.

I figure I'll wait a bit longer for anyone else who wants to join, but signups will be open during the RP, so feel free to join in at any time.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Whoops, sorry bout' that. I overlooked that detail about when the pokemon dissapeared. Sorry = P

I'll get right to editing. But I figured that metals would still exist because of the mining and such in Pewter City.

And about the Pokecite being pre-inscribed, if you read a little closer, I said that the Pokecite specialist remembered inscribing it. Although I added that the person he inscribed it for was careless and lost it.

EDIT: Ok, pretty sure I fixed everything that needed work. Good good?

Last edited:

George~©

All Gravy
This looks brilliant, good job.

Expect to see a sign up from me, probably tomorrow.

George~©

All Gravy
Since you said weaponry was set back hundreds of years, I thought it would mean no guns. If it does mean that, i'll gladly change it, but i've come up with a relevant backstory for it.

Also extremely long history is extremely long.

Name: Tyson "Ty" Little
Hometown: Right Outskirts of Saffron Junction (but not lavender swamps.)

Description: This.
Tyson is around 5'9, weighs about 120 pounds, and has Dark Brown eyes. His hair is a Dark Grey/Silver colour, but still luscious and thick. It isn't exactly styled, as most of it just hangs down into a mop. However the front is cut shorter, so it is out of the way of his eyes, and rest is longer. This is all covered up by his Red Bandana, which has some slack at the back so it can be easily removed.

Facially, he has a figured nose, and large eyes. His eyebrows are moderately bushy. He also has small lips and some scars on his face. The scars are from being attacked by a Feraligatr who caught him off guard. Other than that he has no other marks or such, even birthmarks. He is also most of the time found chewing a toothpick.

Tyson's clothes would be notable, if he didn't wear a cloak over him all the time. It is like a snow cloak, and more like a big blanket, but he has an OCD with it, and refuses to take it off. You can see his leather shoes, and sometimes visible are his clothes. The cloak is worn around his neck, and he wears it with some slack at the back, to use as a hood. There is a gap at the front that he can open up more, for combat purposes. When doing so, his clothes are revealed to be an all black jumpsuit attire, for agility.

Personality: Tyson is always, ALWAYS calm. If he saw a Tyranitar approaching him to try and kill him? He'd still be calm. He has adapted to his lifestyle and has lived like it ever since he was a baby. Alot of the time, he'll pretend to be scared at first, then bounce back and say something like 'Just Kidding.' He also tends to be incredibly lazy, and often fall asleep at random intervals. However he pays attention to his surroundings, and if he hears something suspicious, he will wake up and defend himself.

Tyson, however, can be incredibly cocky at on some occasions, and often gets carried away on a killing spree. This creates an opening for any long range attackers, which is Tysons biggest weakness.

History: Tyson was born into a family of 6. His family lived on the outskirts of Saffron Junction, in solitude, away from civilisation and away from the knights order. The house was literally two rooms, each with an area of 2 meters squared. As he grew older, he started to question why they were here, and why they lived in such awful conditions. His mother was always reluctant to tell him, and always told him a memorable phrase.

"Stay calm Tyson. Everything will always be fine, I promise."

As Tyson turned 5 years old, his uncle, Colton, came to stay with them. He had been driven out of his home by the Dark pokémon, but he couldn't tell Tyson this, not until he was old enough to understand. It was then however that everything changed for the worse, when Tyson became curious and left the house.

Tyson couldn't see anything. The area of land he lived on was often plagued with storms, and the rain or wind would never let him be able to see. However something else could see, and it was ready to lunge at Tyson. Looking around, Tyson could see something blue, hiding in a nearby lake. He was wandering towards the Lavender Swamps. As tyson bent down to look at the figure, a red crest emerged. Then a long snout, with huge teeth. The angry feraligatr attempted to kill Tyson... but his uncle had other plans. Pulling out his Dual Katars, and sliced at the feraligatr's throat, striking it dead. Tyson passed out from shock.

Later on he found himself in his house, his mother leaning over him, crying. Colton was also there, looking at his blades as if he had done wrong. Tyson could no longer be held back from the truth, and his mother told him everything. She cried all the way through, however Tyson didn't. He held his mother and said to her..

"Mom, stay calm. Everything will be fine, I promise."

The following months were the worst of their lives. The Dark pokemon began to attack their house regularly, and had to defend themselves. One by one, Tyson's brothers and sisters were picked off, and eventually it was only him, his uncle, and his mother. However, she had grown tired of this living, and one night, ran off to the lavender swamps to avenge her family.

She never came back. Tyson grew up with his uncle, and they both fended off the Dark Pokemon attacks. At the age of 15, Tyson wanted to take his uncle's blades a step further. Tyson wanted to find his mothers Air Cutter poke'cite, and merge it with the gun. His uncle thought it was a stupid idea, but to keep his hopes up, he let him carve a poke'cite crest into the blade itself. It took him 5 months to perfect the shape and size of the crest, and it was now time to find the poke'cite.

Colton handed down the blades to him. It had been handed down through generations as an ornament, a collectible. Now it was being put to use, and since his uncle had no other family, he handed it down to Tyson. He gladly took it, and set off to find his mother's poke'cite.

Tyson never reached the swamps. As he approached, a pack of Mightyena ambushed him. He was outnumbered, but fended off as many as he could before one pounced, and brought him to the ground. Tyson thought it was all over, but a surge of energy ran past him. The mightyena was sent flying backwards, and the rest of the pack ran away. Tyson turned to look, and saw a silhouette walking away. Tyson turned over again, exhausted.

As he turned over, still on the ground, he saw a blue gleeming light. He couldn't believe it, and ran over to it. It was his mothers poke'cite, but something wasn't right.

You see, Tyson's mother had embedded the poke'cite into her hand, since she had no experience with weaponry. She was able to use abilities like pokemon, but only Air Cutter. It was her own special poke'cite, that she had treasured for her whole life, since she had it refined by a specialist.

And now it was lying in a pool of blood.

Returning with the Poke'cite, he saw pokemon running from his Home. They had been there, and nothing was guarding it. He ran over, cutting a gash into a mightyena on the way over. His uncle wasn't there. There were no blood stains, no signs of a fight, and the food was still there. Colton had either been dragged off by pokemon, or he had left. Tyson was distraught, as he had found out he had now lost everything.

Another two years of his life have gone by. Living off of rations and whatever he could find, his only memorial was his poke'cite, and the pendant his mother had given to him when he was little. His blades were fully functional with the Poke'cite, and he was able to fend off pokemon better than ever. He was a survivor, and he lived by his mothers words of staying calm. He decided to take up the role of watchguard, and any traveller wandering towards the swamps, he would threaten to kill, since if they would enter, they would die anyway.

Fighting Style: Tyson fights close range, or at a medium distance. He can either use his blades as direct combat weapons, or use the poke'cite to create a slicing air current.
Weapon of Choice: Dual Katars. They can be changed into one, as they both have flat sides, and used as a single Katara. However, only one of the Katar's can use his Poke'cite at the same time, and Tyson would need more poke'cites to make it more effective. They both have crests in them.
Starting Poke'cite: Air Cutter - The poke'cite has the enscription 'Air Cutter' on it. When wielded with his Katar, Tyson can slice at the air, causing a strong wind current, and send it towards an enemy. The air current itself is visible as a blade in the air, and slices at the foe on contact.

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
@AZX612: There's only a couple things that need fixing- namely, you still mention a gold/chrome bow in your SU, and you don't mention where on the bow the crest for the Poke'cite is (as you cannot use the Poke'cite's powers without the crest to activate them). Your character is wearing running shoes with laces (again, unlikely, as many components of such shoes (ie., rubber, plastic) were lost.) which no longer exist. Something like boots, sandals, shoes made of simpler material will do just fine. This should be the last of it, so let me know when you're finished fixing it. Pending.

@midgeorge:
The gun isn't the only thing that's anachronistic; T-shirts, jeans, and baseball caps no longer exist either. It's a Medival setting, so dress appropriately. In addition, TVs no longer exist, and the dreams of electrically powered objects are held only by crazed inventors. As for the guns, you're probably not going to have access to something more powerful than a flintlock musket.

You've also created a character who entered the Lavender Swamps and survived. This is a no-no. The reason the Lavender Swamps are dangerous isn't because there are hordes of Pokemon around it. Getting IN is easy. Getting OUT on the other hand...

Between anachronisms and your escape from the Lavender Swamps, I cannot accept this how it is. Denied. Please revise your signup and try again.

George~©

All Gravy
@midgeorge:
The gun isn't the only thing that's anachronistic; T-shirts, jeans, and baseball caps no longer exist either. It's a Medival setting, so dress appropriately. In addition, TVs no longer exist, and the dreams of electrically powered objects are held only by crazed inventors. As for the guns, you're probably not going to have access to something more powerful than a flintlock musket.

You've also created a character who entered the Lavender Swamps and survived. This is a no-no. The reason the Lavender Swamps are dangerous isn't because there are hordes of Pokemon around it. Getting IN is easy. Getting OUT on the other hand...

Between anachronisms and your escape from the Lavender Swamps, I cannot accept this how it is. Denied. Please revise your signup and try again.

Looks like a complete re-write of history... ah well, i'm really interested in this, so i'll do so.

EDIT: I can still use a gun, so long as its a flintlock or like a prototype, right?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I got a better idea. Changed everything so it should fit. Also he didn't enter the lavender swamps when he was little, just to clarify, he just got very near to entering.

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Okey Dokey! My bad about the Golden Chrom Bow. Thought I replaced all the mentions of it = P
Guess I missed one XD

And about the shoes, would Leather be an acceptable material? Because lots of Sandals are made of Leather. And there have been mentions of leather in the pokemon world in the games and anime, despite having no obvious source (Although I'm guessing Miltank have something to do with it = P) And pokemon are still being killed I assume because they're obviously not friendly in this dark state.

And I'm just about done editing as well. Pretty sure I nailed it this time.

Last edited:

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
@midgeorge: Alright, let's have another go.

I'd appreciate it if you gave a name to your Uncle, so he can show up later during the course of the game for a plot moment.

Aside from that, again, the baseball cap needs to go. I'd also like to know what's up with the snow cloak? If there's only a small gap he can move his hand through, that makes it mighty awkward to dual-wield weapons. Combine that with his tendency to get cocky and he's just asking for an attack from the massive blindspot he's given himself.

Your character's role as a watchman makes it difficult for him to move around an interact with other characters, as he cannot leave his post. Perhaps consider having a reason he might leave so he can be involved in the rpg, because otherwise, he'll just be standing around until the players are forced to travel his way. Pending.

@AZX612: Well, I should probably point out that Twinneedle is a PHYSICAL attack as opposed to a SPECIAL attack, but it works. Accepted.

The RPG will begin this Saturday, but signups will be open for the entire length of the RPG.

George~©

All Gravy
I had a plan for my first post for Tyson to be driven from his home, so he would actually interact with characters, if thats fine.

Edited the rest, Uncle's name is Colton.

AZX612

On my own here we go
@AZX612: Well, I should probably point out that Twinneedle is a PHYSICAL attack as opposed to a SPECIAL attack, but it works.
Well theres not many low powered special bug type moves... And I really like Twinneedle. Whatev...

Cant wait for the RPG to start though. Its gonna be awesome!