• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crystal team help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker304

Now my team is:

Typhlosion level 42
flame wheel
thunder punch
quick attack
smokescreen

Red Gyrados level 36
thrash
twister
surf
dragon rage

Noctowl level 32
hypnosis
fly
take down
reflect

sudowodo level 35
ice punch
rock slide
dig
dynamic punch

Pinsir level 30
vice grip
seismic toss
bind
harden

eevee level 34
shadow ball
quick attack
mud slap
bite

I am at the Pokemon league in Johto right now and lost once. What moves should I teach my pokemon and any tips for training?

I evolved my starter to typhlosion by the fourth gym and then all my other pokemon were so under-leveled, I just stopped using him and now none of my pokemon are good enough.

I lost a lot of time trying to get crobat but then I found out golbat can't fly so I released him out of frustration...my second strongest pokemon at the time.

What should I evolve Eevee into?

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.
I think your team is fine, but I'd get rid of status moves like Smokescreen and Reflect, and weak moves like Dragon Rage and Bind unless you have some kind of plan. As for Eevee, if that's your permanent moveset, Bite and Shadow Ball get basically the same coverage, so try to find something else. As for what you should evolve it into, if your using it for Lance only, I'd make it a Vaporeon, and teach Blizzard or an ice-type move, if not just evolve it to what you think would best benefit your team.

Changes in red :) I would suggest training up all your pokemon to somwhere between 45 and 50, should be enough for the league.

Typhlosion
flame wheel I assume this will be Flamethrower whenever you get it ;)
thunder punch
quick attack/swift/smokescreen/swagger Just anything you like.
Iron Tail/Earthquake This will be really helpful against rock types, which yuo cannot beat with him otherwise.

Red Gyrados
Surf
Strenght/Return Depending on what you can get and need.
Dragonbreath/Zap Cannon Whenever you get it.
Rain Dance/Dragonbreath Personal Preference

Noctowl
hypnosis
fly
Dream Eater/Psychic Coverage moves are better than a normal stab for Noctowl. Maybe you could even use Nightmare if you wanted to.
reflect

sudowoodo
Strenght/Attract/Swagger Maybe, Sudowoodo's Sp atk is worthless, so you might want to consider a support move here.
rock slide
dig
dynamic punch

Pinsir
Strenght Standard physical attack, since Pinsir lacks good moves.
Swords dance/Guillotine First one boosts your attack, second one can be useful for destroying monsters you normally can't.
Fury Cutter Stab move, not a good one, but it will do.
Submission Coverage against steel and Rock types.

I would suggest evolving into Jolteon, since you already have a water and fire type.

Jolteon
Thunder
Shadow Ball
Double Kick
Pin Missile

PM me if you need any more help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.