1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Crystal VC 3ds Help please

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by oda1534, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oda1534

oda1534 New Member

Hello everybody, i have a question :).

For the last week i have been breeding on crystal on the 3ds. I am trying to breed a fearow with whirlwind and it just doesnt pass it on, this is what im doing:

Level up a Male Pidgey until it learns Whirlwind. Breed that with a Female Spearow until you get a Male Spearow with Whirlwind. the idea is to let that breed with skarmory if it doesnt work ill just take roar.

it passes on other moves, ive hatched about 8 eggs and ww just doesnt stick, im beginning to think it isnt possible on the 3ds.

Any ideas? help is appreciated.

Thanks Oda

2. KyogreThunder

KyogreThunder Call of Fate

Spearow can't learn Whirlwind in the Generation II games, though. It only gets it as an Egg move from Generation IV on.

3. oda1534

oda1534 New Member

Hey kyogre thanks for the reply, ill go with roar then. greets oda

4. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Looks like your question has been answered, so I’ll close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.