• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Crystle AMV

• Thread starter Pokemon Trainer Robert
  • Start date
P

Pokemon Trainer Robert

Yup I manage to get the Legend of Raikou DVD^_^ and thought why not make a AMV for it. I hope you all like this because in my view it looks like it went awsomly well in my view though I'll wait and see others review of the video Enjoy all you poke-fans!

AMV Title: Your no Macth!
Song: What I'm made of
Spoilers: Legend of Raikou
Link: http://www.youtube.com/?v=cjmkVLUh9hc

Took me 5 hours to finish it since my Windows Movie maker likes ot freeze up, I also took time to edit things so it will keep up with the song hope you all like it.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I like it, its good..I have the Raikou Specail on my computer, keep up the good work

P

Pokemon Trainer Robert

Thats cool, just wanted to write it as spoiler incase no one seen it yet.

P

Pokemon Trainer Robert

Why thank you^_^ I really appreaciate the comments^_^. There will be another AMV as I am uploading the Advance series episodes, Please wait till then (It might end up being a Christmas gift) also..I'm gonna make it for my mom..Shes upset about not getting anything christmas to my family, So I'm gonna make her a Special Pokemon AMV so stay tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raichu

It was refreshing to see someone focus on the Raikou Special in their music video. Though it was a tad random with scene choice, it was still very good. Well done.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
10/10 I liked the BORN 2 BE A WINNER!

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
That's awesome!

Anyways, I didn't know Legend of Thunder was on DVD!

10/10!