• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Cults, Infinite Energy and how it shaped the Pokemon World (Theory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markaadd

This is a theory I posted in the Pokeconspiracies sub-reddit and I think it may be interesting for you guys.
I talks about what Infinite Energy is and how it was used by humans during the whole pokemon world's history.
Connects The Lore of multiple generations like Ho-oh's lore, Az's, Plama's, etc.

The Theory consist of Two Parts divided in 7 sections.

Part1: Team Plasma's Origins
Part2: The True about the Kalos War: Team Plasma's link to the Region
Part3: Project Azoth and the Infinite Energy
Part4: The Arceus Cult and Silvally
Part5: Writing Systems, Unown and what they tell us about History
Part6: Sea Mauville and Bill's Family
Part7: The Kimono Girls, The Power of Ho-Oh and the mass production of Infinite Energy

The theory is really long, way too long to be fully posted here, so if you have some free time (you can bet I had a lot while doing it), pls go check it out.

Part 1
https://redd.it/7bnig1

Part 2
https://redd.it/7bniw8

Hope you guys like it.

jnshucker12

The religions you mentioned are religions, not cults. Unless it's otherwise specified.

This is my own hypothesis on why the Pokémon world is in chaos, and why Pokémon are used everyday and in battle:

"Professor Elm takes in a deep breath. He looks like he's about to say something very hard, but important. "I'm going to tell you about the world, and why it is the way it is. Most parents don't talk to their kids about this, sad to say, so I'm going to do it. 5000 years ago, the Big Catastrophe happened. Yellowstone Caldera Volcano erupted. As a result, the world changed. The climate grew hard. Earthquakes. Floods. Lava flows. Ash. Hail. Half the land fell into the sea, and it was replaced by new land. Half of all life died. Food became scarce. Everyone's hearts hardened. Pokemon ate humans! Humans ate Pokemon! Pokemon ate Pokemon! Humans ate humans! Humans were forced to enslave Pokemon to conquer the elements, and they made civilization. Some people views Pokemon as friends, some view them as pets, but across the world, people view them simply as feral Pokemon, needing to be controlled. People became greedy. They used their ideals and their Pokemon, and they made war with each other. I do not want your hearts to harden, as mine has, if they have not hardened already. I wish I could help you more, but I did all I can. You both will have to depend on yourselves, now.""

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.