• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon D/P US Version Dated for Spring 2007

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I didn't... and I read all the offical site's stuff... nintendo "invited" me to that "party" 2 day before it happened, oddly enough I live on the other side of the US... What do they think I've got a jet?

PolarisJunkie

Crazed Loon
Thats...an incredibly long time. ><

Yeah translation takes six months.So i'd say Feb.28 2007.Not good, but not bad.

-Judai

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Um... it's for their own advertising purposes, I'm regestered on the nintendo site, the more people they get to show up, the better the sales of M. D. It was just a spam e-mail sent out in bulk.

King the III

Beginning Trainer
I feel bad that you guys have to wait untill Spring 07. On September 28th I'm going to the japanese import store near my house to pick up Diamond version.

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
It's a made-up of hock of baloney, it was never confirmed.

and RS took four months, and if I am not mistaken four is less than six.

Random Asian

With those getting the import version..like..for translation purposes, do you have your own translator program things, or know how to translate from the game already (which I would assume), or what? o.o

snorlax

Banned
balls...........

kingcurry

Fooly Cooly yo!
D/P are bigger than R/S though, so would likely have a longer translation period.

your just pulling that out of your butt, no way is it large enough to take 2-4 extra months. I agree with you that it will certainly be larger, but get serious, that's a horrible excuse. No offense.