• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon D/P US Version Dated for Spring 2007

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Alright, now I get the imports and the US around the same time! I can rely on Christmas for getting the US versions

Knightmare

yeah i know i knew that but i think you can like buy some chip or something to mod or enable it to play jap. games at least that's what people on these kh2 message boards said
You can buy a flip-top and instaall in onto your ps2 so then you're ps2, instead of opening outward when you press the button, opens from the top almost like a ps1
and it comes with a special disk that you put in, then you go through some options of the disk and it tells you to take out that disk and put in the game disk...
so that you're able to play jap cames and games coded for other regions on your ps2
mt friends had it, it's pretty nifty.

AWP123

Thunder Trainer
After reading something on pokebeach, I have a new theory about the release of Diamond/Pearl. It will be released in Febuary. The new manaphy movie is coming out in Febuary and I remember reading an article saying that they wanted to be released the same time to improve both the sales of the game and the movie. So I guarantee as of now will come out on Febuary which isnt bad and march or april would have been way too seven or eight months, five or six moths is way better.