• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~~Pokemon Dance Contest!~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Dance Contest season 1. Me and kuriboh361 will be the makers of this game (contests, etc.) It was at first kuriboh's idea, but we will do it together. This game is a pokemon dance contest, and we will need 10 contestents. Each pokemon will need to tell us this:

Name and species:
Biography:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Favorite dance:
And any other important facts. We will also need judges, and all serebii rules apply. Happy dancing! We will update this thread with the contestents when they are made.

;026;Sunraichu;026; and ;355;kuriboh361;355;

Contestents:

Annabelle the ;298;. (mimefan, breakdancing)

Cdiddy the ;476;. (raptor ruler, latino)

Manny the ;manyula;. (lugia4ever, slowdancing and hiphop)

Temari the ;038;. (~Spacial Rendation~, rick rolling)

Judges:

Clarissa the ;065;. (mimefan)

Gary the ;107;. (raptor ruler)

Rosalita the ;211;. (rotrum)

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Get ready to join!

mimefan

Banned
Can I be a judge.

Name: Annabelle.
Species: ;298;
Biography: She's the adoptive mother of Perry and Percy. She's more hellbent in killing then those 2 put together.
Personality: Loves to kill, is happy go lucky, can get hyper.
Weaknesses: Her tail, sugar.
Also Annabelle is choosing breakdancing as her chosen dance.

The judge.
Name: Clarissa
Species:;065;
Biography: She's the perfect judge, she can use her brains to get into the contestants minds, if she senses that they're winning it just for the prize she will vote against them, if they're evil she'll vote against them, if it's a Piplup she will vapourize them.

Raptor ruler

I want to be a judge aswell.

Name: Cdiddy
Species: ;476;
Biography: He lives for wrestling, Battling and watching TV.
Personality: Happy go lucky and not calm and hates Azurill's and Marill's
Weakness: Sugar and females

Judge

Name: Gary
Species:;107;
Biography: Loves rap and a ganster at heart (Like Randy from American Idol).

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Very nice! I will add to the list.

Also, just wanted to write that the pokemon dances will and can be done somewhat like the appeals in the anime. So, if you have any requests what I can do with your pokemon's dance, please tell me. Also, if you have a certain song your pokemon wants to dance too.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Gone popular

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
It is getting more popular every time.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Oh. Well, come on people!!! We need one more judge and 18 more contestents!

EDIT: I'm switching the contestent number to 10. Hope that's ok.

mimefan

Banned
Annabelle will breakdance to Gettin Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I'll remember that. For when I or kuriboh do the contest. Any other special things you want done?

mimefan

Banned
Well she'll start with a dress on then she'll breakdance then a whole bunch of Magmars will come on, Annabelle will change into a stereotypical Hawaiian outfit then she'll spin on her tail and lasso onto a lever, she'll pull it down then fireworks will go off then she'll skid on her legs.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Alright! Just for anyone else, whenever you want something special done with your preformance, PM me.

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
Name and species: Manny ;manyula; (code is ;manyula*; without the *)
Biography: He was abbandoned when he was young and he learned to survive by himself. His best friend is Burn from Pokemon Drama Island.
Personality: He's cool and a skater, a good singer and dancer. Even though he is this he is still a nice guy to have around
Weaknesses: Can be very brave defending girls, will always protect them. Bad thing? he gets hurt most of the time doing it. Hates hot blooded people
Favorite dance: Slowdancing (with girls) and hip hop

rotrum

Ice Cold
Judge rosalita

;211;
Bio:She is a very nice person, but almost always tells the truth. She's a good judge who is wasting time while her husband (;292; Ajax) is in the hospital again. Sometimes she'll let her baby son Jack ;283; to say something.

I'm not the only person who reuses characters, eh Manny

;412; hey I used my money to bai lyou out of jail Manny you owe me

;211; I remember burn...I also remember manny almost winning Annette's heart but losing to a caterpillar who was killing people

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
No more judges are needed! Rotrum, would you like to make a contestent? I just marked you down for judge.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Anyone?????? No one?????????????????? Who likes dancing??????????????? It's not very popular..............................:(

Status
Not open for further replies.