• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
;200; *flies over ;203;*

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
*;253;* Well, Bonbon could get one of her snorlax friends to come and open one.
;253; That might work, sister.(Rift turns around) Missed you... (They hug)

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
*;253;* oh hi there Tenspeed, hey, who is this famous contracter? Does anyone know? The King does, but he's probably of spying on G...
Nah, leave it!

;142; : I'm sorry to say I wasn't given any more information about them.
;409; : Hey, Rift, Storm, you two wouldn't mind helping to spread the word, would you? The King said that Ten Speed's gotta organize a party and tell everyone.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
*;253;* Of course we'll help, won't we, Storm?
;253; Well, i'm a little busy (Rift stares), but i might have the time, heh.
*;253;*Then that settles it! I'll go near the gate, Tenspeed, you can go around the castle, Storm, go to the Market. Ok let's go. (Rift wanders off)
;253; ...

xdragonx

;409; : Thanks!
;142; : Gerhard, I need you to go back to my house and print some flyers for this event. Can you do that?
;409; : Why wouldn't I?
;142; : *nods and flies off*

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
;359; Its good to be back, i dont like caves
;253; but you INSISTED to live in a cave for the past 4 months
;359; i know
;253; Then what, i you don't mind me asking, is WRONG WITH YOU???
;359; A contracter won't always have a nice comfy cottage for the night, they will need to survive without those luxurys. and we were supposed to stay in that cave for 6 months, if it hadnt been for that landslide...
;253; what landslide?
;359; the landslide that was going to make the cave collapse. I saw it happening.
;253; you SAW it happen?
;359; I'm an Absol, i sense ,natural disasters when they approach. You may go now
(Storm goes)
;359; Now where did i put those watermelons...

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; Not needed. *Feels really awkward now*

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; ... *Wonders* What did I do wrong?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
By the Gate...
------------------
*;253;* hey, you!
;123; what, me?
*;253;* yes, you. He won't be Bluffing!!!
;123; are you allright?
*;253;* HE WILL NOT BE BLUFFING!!!!
;123; runs off
---------------------------------------

Later...
;123; yeah youre bluffing, i bet ya could'nt kill me with just a thought!
;493; ...
RIP: the Scyther from the Market
X;123;X

Last edited:

xdragonx

;409; : *making a pamphlet on Ten Speed's computer* At least I have fingers to use this keyboard properly... Hey! Wait a minute--Ten Speed doesn't have hands, does he? How does he type on this thing?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Come to think of it, the only non-lazy or somewhat greatly flawed character that I've made in a while, aside from Harry in Degrassi/Kingdom/Legends is Duncan...

;248; its a secret...a secret of doom...if you find out how he types without fingers the world'll end...just kidding i don't know...he flings pebbles at the keys?

btw yes the Giratina is denied. For 2 reasons. The first is that a Giratina would show up in a plot as "the only Giratina" technically, and also because it'dbe a bit too overpowered to have one around...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
i have no clue about mine
i dont rly have any characters anymore who i want not to be good at some sort of music ^_^
;026;:what is?

xdragonx

;409; : I'll have to ask him sometime. *hits the "Print" button and takes the papers out of the printer* Maybe he just uses his... feet..?

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
maybe you should list the legendarys that are'nt in the plot, you know.
Anyway
Tell me: is it okay to make any of the following: Heatran Cresselia Darkrai Latios Latias Mew i doubt Darkrai and Mew are...

---------------Rift's Visions of the Future (1)--------------------

;253; Come on! SHOW YOURSELF!!!
IF THAT IS YOUR WISH, MORTAL.
;253; What the...
-----------------------------END-OF-VISION------------------------------------

Ps: to make things easier, Rift's Words will be in Dark Ochid and Storm's inRED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.