• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
;253; Actually, Aerodactyls have claws, their hand, in fact, that evolved to partly become a Wing. Otherwise, he must have a secratery.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
;108;: Well since there's no Restaurant Owner I don't have any place to work... So does anyone need a freelance cook to make food?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; I don't need any cook. Sorry.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
;108;: Oh well, darn... I know, how about I make you guys something; what do you like?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; I like leaves of the best quality there is.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
;253; Ive goy an idea Bonbon, a very famous contracter is coming to the city soon, why dont you cook a meal for him when he arrives. Obviously, King's orders; King's Bill (That'll teach that daughter of his not to be greedy)

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
My next two characters!

Name: Myuu Mai
Species: ;151;
Personality: An evil glutton. She acts cute as she can but will kill someone at any second. Calling her fat will make her sad, and getting teleported to the sun.
Job: Fortune Teller
Other: shes really 16,000 years older

Name: Zenigame Tama
Species: ;007;
Personality: A cute little squrtle who was found by Myuu in a squrltle pond, left alone outside the pond. Hes very nice and ask people for permission befor he does somthing.
Job: To young for one
Other: ???

Last edited:

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;409; : Huh... maybe he does use his wing... *goes outside and starts posting the flyers around Coral City* I hope everyone sees these; that famous Contractor's supposed to be coming soon...
;142; : *flies down* Let me help.
;409; : Hey, I gotta ask you something. How do you type on your computer?
;142; : *stretches out wing* You do know I have hands here on my joints... I've only three digits, but I can still type.
;409; : So Rift was right after all!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
;108;: Hmm... Alright I can work with that! *Goes into a kitchen and you can hear chopping and water running before she comes back out* Taadaa! *Holds out a large plate of salad* I made a Greek salad with lots a deep dark green leaves and fresh vegetables. *Gives it to the Girafarig* So my name is Bonbon and you?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; I'm named Farich. *Starts eating the leaves* Delicious!

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
16,000? Seriously? Not even gods live that long...otherwise though, accepted

The Legendaries that ARE allowed are: Mew, Celebi, Latias, Latios, and Heattran...of and Shaymin oops forgot...as for everyone else...no...

;326; ooooooh a cook! Excellent. Get me the biggest order you can make, whatever the price
;149; *facepalm*

*Meanwhile*
;094; Geoffrey-sama, we should be arriving in Coral City in a few moments...
;235; shush Knight Desmond, you are ruining the creative genius of this moment.....aaaah me, art is fabulous...and....this painting is mediocre *rips it to pieces*
;094; but my lord, you spend months on it!
;235; art is suffering my naive squire, aaah me but how much i suffer for my art...perhaps my dear old friend and his daughter of whom he speaks so well will be inspiration, onwards!
;094; um...Geoffrey-sama...
;235; yes, what is it?
;094; that's the wrong way...-_-
;235; AH ME X_X

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
;108;: Nice to meet you. I'm glad you like it, if you want more don't be too shy to speak up.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; No, thanks. I should try to find out what my orde... *Mentions Grumpig* Excuse me, but do you know if the King has given me an order? I'm named Farich. Is there any order for Farich?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;326; um...go jump in la-
;149; *cover's Maya's mouth* erm...what she meant to say was, no, none...you have the day off ^_^ *sweatdrop*

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Darn... I love you Suicune! ...Does Phione count as a legendary?

;108;: Alright then. *turns to Grumpig* Anything you specifically want or don't want?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; Ack... No order... Don't know what to do if I don't have an order...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
;108;: Why don't we hang out a bit, Farich? You're the first person I've met since I've been here. Are you a police officer or guard person?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;326; one of everything and anything you can make, and snappily
;149; you'll have to excuse her, oh, and can you make pie...i love apple pie :D

oh, right, damn...Phione and Manaphy are allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.