• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;393; eek! *uses Blizzard*

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;254; ack 75%
;416; oh god the pain...my wings are forzen 57%
;169; *moves out of the way* these people actually know what they're doing...well, that's good...*uses Poison Fang* dodge this!

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;248; *hastily covers ears* don't use that move when there are other people here!
;149; *covering her and Maya's ears...somehow...
;326; *muffled* minion, get off me at once...
;149; sorry, i had to sit on her
;248; for once I'm glad her butt was big enough to cover someone...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;254; oh hell *covers ears* guys, cover your ears!
;416; what5, why? Ack...it sounds like burning! *dies*
;169; oh that ain't good...I can't cover my ears...I'm a bat...*dies as well*
;254; tsk...that's no good, well, you guys killed my allies, so I'm going to hit you now...can't use your arms if you ears are covered....LEAF STORM!

;248; oh crap *jumps in front of Denna* agh 56% hp...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;254; my comrades were weak...you can't match my speed *attack cuts him but otherwise missed 73% hp* Now, how can you dodge in midair! *uses leaf-blade on Ten Speed*

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;142; : Blast it! *hit by Leaf-Blade--76% HP* *thinking* This guy is good... he knows how to dodge and counter back. But how do I attack him without making a target out of myself? *flies up into the air again* I'll try this--Scary Face!

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;254; I'm...so very frightened...oh no......CUT THE CRAP! *uses leaf storm*

Ah, perfect time to put in a One Piece reference...

xdragonx

;142; : That won't work a second time--Agility! *dodges, but cut a little--73% HP* Rgh... Ancient Power!

OOC: xD;; I've never watched Once Piece, but that was priceless.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
OOC: All i have to do now is have someone drag their nails down a chalkboard as their finishing move and the reference will be complete...USOPP NOISE!

;254; oh....i didn't anticipate rocks falling on me...
;355; heh, while no one is watching, there are a few things i can do...lets see, which one would make the most valuable hos...boulders...oh...I'm not one of those phase-thru-wall ghosts....crap -_- *gets buried under rubble*
;254; 43% hp this is getting way too irritating just for a tiny bit of income. Screw this! *runs off*

xdragonx

;142; : Coward! Get back here... *starts to chase ;254;, but then shakes his head and flies down to Duncan* Hey, are you alright? And what about that Duskull; what should we do with him?

OOC: Haha~ Sounds like a very devastating finishing move!

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
it only worked once...

;248; he's probably dead...if not it doesn't matter, he has no power by himself...

xdragonx

;142; : I only worry of the possibility that he could collect more minions, should he have survived. Ahh, well, I suppose I'll head back to Coral City now.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;248; just a minor ambush...you missed nothing of any importance...

;355; curse them...i almost died...i ought to report to master...it seems we underestimated them...

Status
Not open for further replies.