• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
My final attempt at a game, and I'm determined to make sure it succeeds for the longest time that it possibly can. I'll be more active on this, coming by everyday, but that's all irrelevant Now for the actual "game" part of the game.

The Story​

The story of the game takes place about one hundred years after an event that involved, pretty much, with a near-total destruction of the world. Humans have died out completely, leaving the world with the Pokemon. They've, since then, created their own society, worshiping the newly freed Old Gods, which had been captured by the humans. The world isn't perfect though, and as a result, many Pokemon can obtain money by helping areas in need of help, and in strife. These Pokemon are known as Contractors. For the right price, they will do whatever is requested of them, and they travel the world to maintain the peace. Their base: Coral City, a final bastion of wealth and power. Here lives the King, and the only civilization to completely rebuild. It is here the story starts.
The players are Contractors, working for the city, searching for relics of their lost civilization before human rule. They live in the city, and help the community around it as well. They go about their business, while unntoiced, things that have been sleeping since time began have once again begun to awaken...

Here are the Rules. Please read.

1.) No spamming. If you wish to make an out of character comment, I won't stop you, but if the conversation OOC gets out of line, it will be a strike...
2.) Don't bunny. Your characters are your own, and no one else has the right to take them. Likewise, you shouldn't take other people's characters.
3.) Flaming and Trolling are, obviously, not going to be even remotely tolerated. I'm fine with some light cursing, but keep it PG-13, and don't intentionally attack people, in or out of character. Also, this is a freaking Pokemon website for goodness sake's, so no racial slurs or stereotypes like that. You people are better than that, there's no need to sink that low.
4.) Don't be uber. The amazing ability to teleport, or be able to beat or eat bosses single-handedly just don't make for a fun game. if someone is being uber...kindly tell them to stop. if not, either I or one of the co-owners will step in and make their posts null-and-void. For convenience sake, if they keep it up and no one's around to penalty them, ignore them.
5.) Please write legably. Make it plain and simple if your character is talking, like ;234; something something...and if they're doing something, but ** around the action.
6.) All SPPF rules apply. I don't want this thread closed of unruly behaviour please -_-
7.) Have fun!

Banned list
So far, no one
Warning list
so far no one, please keep it this way :D

Character Sheet​

You can have up to four characters. Characters can interact with each other, obviously, and I'll even let you start romances and marriage and all that romantic stuff so long as both sides agree to it. You CAN have children, which can be controlled by both players (they count as a character for both parties though, so be careful that you don't go over the limit), but keep the scene as PG-13 or below as you can. I put up the warning in the title for a reason. Here's the Sheet

Name: Obvious
Species: in smilies
Gender: Please either male or female...no "no gender" even if that Pokemon doesn't usually have one
Personality: Be as creative as you want. i want at least two sentences of detail but something simple will be fine too.
Job: Obviously, they're Contractors, everyone in Coral City is, even the kids are training to be those, but you all have unique talents aside from that.
Other: ???

Jobs​

It's a city, and a city full of Contractors can't exactly make money just off of that. You'll need another job. All jobs allow for two people to be in the job, but if the amount of characters exceeds twenty I'll make it three.
Carpenters
Doctors
Guardsmen
Merchants
Restaurant Owners
Cooks
Bankers
Servants
Taylors
Blacksmiths
Librarians
Mentors (basically Contractors who take on apprentices, or teachers)
Officials
Spies
Policemen (different than bodyguards)
Barman
Waiters (at the restaurants)
Cooks (also at restaurants)
Hotel Manager (only 1)
Chief of Police (only 1)

You can request another job, and so long as its within reason I'll let you join and put the job up.

If you want to be co-owner, please PM me, and I'll see whether or not you're responsible enough for the job. Co-owners can do everything the owner can, but the owner (e.i. me) can override their decisions.

Also, if you'd like to submit a plot, PM mje for approval first, mmmkay?

And now, i cross my fingers and pray this gets accepted.

Last edited:

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Huzzah, it did get accepted...
now to wait for players. Come in, make yourselves at the internet version of home, and have fun...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
name:lars
personality:doesnt care how or why it happens,so long as he gets the job done.tries to be interesting and maybe funny,depending on the people,it will succeed of fail.he also likes playing any instrument
job:librarian
other:always wears a black scarf tht his old girlfriend made for him
species:;026;

Last edited:

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
oh damn...I forgot to put the speicies part into the character sheet...edited...sorry, could you fix that FP?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
accepted, also yes you can be co-owner, i can't message you back since your message list is full...

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
its back to 0 now ^_^
i realised that JUST as i thought you werre sending back but ok :)
;026;:well..>HELLO

Shiny Glameow

Name: Shadow
Species: ;431;
Personality: Dosen't really like other pokémon,tends to stick to the shadows.
Has a dark sense of humer.
Job:Spy.
Other:Wears sunglasses

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Accepted...spy position added to jobs list

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Name:Cyrus "Slash"
Species:;470;
Personality: Slash is. A carefree leafeon who likes to sleep around instead of work nost of the times he is a serious guy on most occasions due to people getting on his bad side
Job:Merchant
Other:engaged with Kaen

Name:Kaen
Species: ;196;
Personality: she's smart and resonsible of the two and loves look about the areas she likes to read and eat mostly sweet food
Job: Librarians
Other:engaged with Slash

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Acceptedness...lol nevermind FP got it...

Also, since there are now three people joined I'll place up the characters I had to put in...

Name: Maya
Species: ;326;
Personality: She's the spoiled daughter of the "King", always used to getting her way and not having to actually do anything. As a result, she doesn't make friends easily, and enjoys using her influence to have whatever her heart desires. She isn't well loved by the townsfolk and isn't considered very intelligent.
Job: She doesn't have one...freeloader...
Other: ???

Name: Duncan
Species: ;248;
Personality: "The strong silent type" is the first word that usually comes to mind when people see him, but, in reality, that's just his job face. In truth, he's a huge softy. He's very sensitive, and always thinks twice before talking to people to prevent people from hating him. He's very shy when not working and doesn't deal well with new people. He likes children, and it was always his dream to be a teacher...but his frightening appearance sort of made that a failure.
Job: Guardsmen
Other: He's Denna older brother, and acts as Maya's guard.

Name: Denna
Species: ;149;
Personality: Denna is exactly unlike her brother. She's innocent, and always happy-go-lucky, and doesn't seem to take her job seriously. She seems very unintelligent and spastic when you meet her, but in truth she's actually very smart, she just ignores that part of herself. She's a klutz, and reading people is a problem for her, thus, she can inexplicably deal with Maya.
Job: Guardsmen
Other: She's Duncan's younger sister and Maya's second guard.

Name: Edward "Eddie"
Species: ;395;
Personality: He doesn't make sense as a King. He often runs off into town, ignoring his duties in order to go to taverns, drink, to talk to others, and to be a total pervert. He doesn't connect well with his daughter, and his love sort of spoiled her. Slthough he doesn't like his duties as a leader, he is very good at them, even if they gave him a nervous tick...
Job: "King," although, in reality, he's an elected leader, or rather, a mayor-for-life type of person.
Other: Maya's father

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Name: Farich
Species: ;203;
Personality: Farich is somebody who follows strictly his orders. If he sees something wrong, he will immedatiely say it. Besides that, he's actually kind. But he's also shy. Does also know a lot of things.
Job: Guardsman
Other: Wears armor around his body, including a helmet for both his head and tail.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
acceptedness

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
KingRaichu, could you please clarify the difference between Policemen and Officials? =D I'm wondering which job I'd like to give my character, should you accept him:

Name: Ten Speed
Species: ;142;
Personality: He prefers to stay silent and aloof, taking in his surroundings carefully and analyzing situations before acting. Though he can get a little cocky at times, he learns from mistakes and values efficiency. He's fast, intelligent, and ferocious, but loyal to those he trusts his life to.
Job: Official
Other: Loves books--particularly long non-fiction texts on war-history and the sciences.

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; *Searches for boss*

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Sorry...a police officer is someone who enforces the law, government officials make them... Accepted

;395; everyone isn't here yet...its too early...

Last edited:

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;142; : *reading a book at his desk* That was a rather short chapter. Hmm, I wonder where the King is at?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; *on desk*
went to get women, be back whenever...

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;196; wow it;s pretty quite around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.