• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; curses, I've been spotted...I'll hide behind this stop sign...

if only cartoon logic applied to life...

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;409; : That's weird. I wonder what he's doing now... *starts walking towards the stop sign*

OOC: Agreed. ;__; If only it did...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; oh no...maybe if i pretend to be someone else, or speak in another language, i can confuse them and run off...yes, I'll do it, so long as I'm the KING! *shouts to the sky* oh...bummer...

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;409; : *walks over and bows* Good day, your Majesty. Erm... May I ask what you're doing? Are you... feeling alright?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; don't be so formal...I'm not a literal King...

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
;munchlax; Gets up and walks outside "I think I should go for a walk." Starts walking around town/city whatever it is :p

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;149; *carrying Maya into town* your heavy princess
;326; that's not important, carry me further!
;149; right...*legs wobbling*

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
;munchlax; Sees Dina "Excuse me Ma'am, do you need help with that" Smiles polity

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;149; you try lifting her then...

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
;munchlax; Puts hands behind his back "Yeah, lets see you then" Smiles

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;326; unhand me you heathens!
;149; you also have to put up with her...

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
;munchlax; Sighs "I'll go help her out" Runs wicked fast (Boston much >_>) and gets the Princess

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;149; i don't know? glitch?
;326; it was my psychci power...now let me go
;149; here I'll just dump her off with my brother, then we can all go out for ice cream :p

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;149; she did realize that Maya ran away right?
;326; your all monsters!

Status
Not open for further replies.