• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;026;:go home,,,ort something

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; Ok... *Still wonders how this could happen*

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; sorr...I probably had it n my in-box of paperwork...but i shirked off to go spy on g- I mean I went off to do....very important...business...
;248; ...sir...how many times have you done this now?
;395; 457 :D
;248; aren't you married
;395; what? oh course not! My wife left me after she realized i cheated on her. She took my money but left me the kid because she said she was a spoiled brat
;248; true...
;395; what is?

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; that one there
;326; hello daddy
;149; *pants* i finally caught her...
;248; surprising...how can she run faster than you?
;149; I lost her...she didn't run...

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; .........

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395;..............
;248; what's with the sudden game of silence?

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;203; Don't actually know. And because of that, I remained silent.

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;142; : A... silent game?
;409; : Right up your ally, Ten Speed.
;142; : Hush. And I thought you were patrolling?
;409; : *sees Cody* Hey, why the sad face? *walks over*

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
*meanwhile, thousands of miles away...erm...nevermind*

;386; finally...after all my traveling, I am reaching master's place...the place where its located
;355; Colonel, its good to see you
;386; ah, my servant, what have you gleamed
;355; a few miles off, you'll find the city
;386; is it there?
;355; I couldn't tell...
;386; I'll have to properly search then...

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;409; : Woah! *jumps out of the way when Tiara runs into Cody* Tiara, be careful, there.
;142; : Huh. Something doesn't feel quite right...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;149; yeah, i suppose so...

;386; Coral City? idiot! I'm not going into the base of the Contractors! Not..like this anyway...

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Name: DreadWind (Nicknamed "Dread")
Species: ;359;
Personality: Dread is not a very social Pokemon, he is quite hard to approach and therefore hard to make friends with. However, he is a powerful ally and he sees great potential in people.
Job: Mentor/Official.
Other: Dread is currently the mentor of Storm.

Name: Storm
Species: ;253;
Personality: Storm is very calm and an extremely good fighter, but after 16 years, he still seeks vengeance for his parent's death. He is a dedicated worker who does not have much time for friends.
Job: Blacksmith, he is a master swordsman.
Other: Storm lost his parents in a Space-Rift (a random Rift in space, caused by the battle between Palkia and Dialga, whih sucks in people and objects in and spreads it in space), his father, a ;445; was sucked in and appeared on a Parallel universe where pokemon exist as a videogame, and his mother arrived in a leisure center on Mars. Fortunately, Storm and his sister Rift (a shiny ;253;), were saved by D-World, who put them under the Arch-Bishop of Coral city (;164;, i'll leave it to someone else to make him...) to be raised there. After Storm learned about his parent's death, he swore to seek vengeance on Palkia.

Ill be back to make D-World and Rift.

Status
Not open for further replies.