• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Darkest Dream (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
while that...erm...sure whatever accepted...however, don't involve characters that you haven't signed up yet in an info sheet unless you don't ever plan on signing them up.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Right, ans now for the first official plot...
;386; right...this is Coral City. I won't be stupid enough to go in there now...not with so many people...but an indiscreet group can enter, of course...
;355;that's what I'm needed for, master?
;386; no! They know your face...instead, we'll allow a different one of my servants in...
;355; what? But I'm an excellent servant master!
;386; you are a fool. I gave you three good Pokemon and you lost them all...I'll entrust this to someone worthier...​

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
OOC: Yayyy! ^__^ Looks quite interesting!

BIC:
;142; : I thought you were supposed to be patrolling.
;409; : Oh, fine. But, what ever happened to that Duskull?
;142; : It turned out to be a trap. We were lured out of the city and ambushed.

Last edited:

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
and then

;395; hey, Ten Speed...come over here a minute...I just got this letter...

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
;395; here, i got this notice that says a pretty important and powerful Contractor's coming back to the town...and...i completely forgot. because I'm exceedingly busy doing important matters...i need you to...organize...a party and tell everyone...good-bye *runs off*
;248; ...that lazy idiot...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Name: Bonbon
Species: ;108;

Personality: Likes to be helpful and will kindly greet all that she meets though she may be sweet as honey but make her angry and sting harder than any Beedrill. Bonbon refuses to take any sass and insult from anyone, except occasionally friends. She is honestly a glutton, often gorging herself until stuffed. She can be a little silly at times.

Job: Cook…? I can’t tell which jobs have been taken or not…

Other: It is unknown what happened to her real parents but Bonbon raised by a Snorlax. She learn her gluttonous ways from the Munchlaxes and Snorlaxes around her. She is much rounder and heavy than the average Lickitung yet it doesn’t hinder her much since she been that way a majority of her life. Her cooking is really good, however; she does tend to make the serving sizes a bit big. She can eat almost anything without getting sick.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
sounds like a char I'd make O_O lol just kidding accepted...

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
;253; [sees the king] right, whats in the list of groceries...
[looks at the list] Some water, 4 dumplings and an apple... right

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Next two people of mine:

Name: Rift
Species: Shiny ;253;
Personality: Rift is a people person, she knows and gets on with all the inhabitants of coral city, even the snobby ones.
Job: Doctor
Other: The story of the Space-Time twins is complicated. They will come a time where Rift will tell the story to her brother, who forgot. But anyway, i'm just going to say that as she fell into the Time-Storm, Rift saw the Vortex of Time, and she gained the power to see into the future of people around her.
N.B. To differenciate Storm and Rift, Storm will be ;253; and Rift *;253;*

D-World (Known as D.)
Species:;487-o;
Personality: D is still young, And often gets in the way of his God-Siblings, but he's not afraid to help people, he lives with his sibling Gira in the Distortion World.
Job: Half-Deity? i know its not an actual job but i dont see this guy running a restaurant or being a librarian...
Other: D was born when a human crammed the god of the universe in a plastic ball and sent it over to his cousin in Johto, who was warped to some ancient ruins, where Arceus created D-World.
D saved the Space-Time Twins and led the King to the place where Coral City was to be built.

Back to the story...

*;253;* Hi Denna, do you know where the king is?

Elsewhere...
;359; why did you break that ;122;'s arm?
;253; well, he IS a criminal.
;359; but if the criminal was your sister, would you have done the same?
;253; That's different...
;359; We are all different, Storm, that's what we all have in common.
;253; I guess you're right.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
I'm guessing your character (D-World) will be denied since I tried to sign up as one.
;254; : *sees Grovyle* Hehe! *nears Grovyle (Storm)* Hi!

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
Well might as well try
;253; hi, sorry, but ive been training in a cave for 4 months so i dont know where things are anymore. Where's the library?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
sounds like a char I'd make O_O lol just kidding accepted...
Yeah though your characters are lazy, a bit selfish and don't seem like the type to come running to help someone. I make all kinds of characters; mostly on impulse alone. I have other lazy one I made, he was a Raichu and he didn't like doing anything and complain all the time. I should remake him one day. Anyways...

;108;: Hello everyone. *Bows* Is there a Restaurant in this place yet?

xdragonx

I'm baaaack. >:]
;395; here, i got this notice that says a pretty important and powerful Contractor's coming back to the town...and...i completely forgot. because I'm exceedingly busy doing important matters...i need you to...organize...a party and tell everyone...good-bye *runs off*
;248; ...that lazy idiot...

;142; : ...... Organize... a party? Understood. *turns around and sighs, thinking* How am I supposed to go about this?
;409; : Looks like you've got your hands full now.
;142; : Indeed. Gerhard, I'll need your help with something. I'm making flyers for this event; we'll have to stick them up around the city and spread the word. Come. *flies back home*
;409; : *follows* Hmm.

D-World

Robo-Cascoon's angry
*;253;* oh hi there Tenspeed, hey, who is this famous contracter? Does anyone know? The King does, but he's probably of spying on G...
Nah, leave it!

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
;108;: Hello everyone. *Bows* Is there a Restaurant in this place yet?

;203; As far as I know... No. But then again, I did guard the whole time the same place for nothing. So I don't know how this city is build. *Wonders to himself* Now that I have free time, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.