• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: DaRkSbAnE

OOC: Busy,Busy, Computer Problems are making it harder and harder to post.

~Nathan Kronenberg, Goverment Forces~

Following Layra the group of four entered the wilderness of route 304. It was a perfect day for capturing Pokemon. The morning sun glistened like a golden gem in the clear blue sea of the sky.
"Well, how about this, we each go our separate ways and then meet back here at 11:00 as to not miss the debriefing." Nathan suggested, Layra nodded and the two went off into different sections of the wilderness around the route. Eventually, Porygon was the first to speak up.

"Porygooooonnnnn...." it muttered, saying that this was boring, and that it would just be easier if Nathan bought the new upgrade for Porygon.
"No." Nathan replied, albit frustrated. "There are Pokemon here, and I'm going to find one." Porygon rolled its eyes, however just as if destiny had answered Nathan's remark, a small leafy object fell from the tree above, bouncing off Nathan's head before sliding out of his curly hair and onto the forest floor. "Ow!" he said, obviously this didn't help, but, upon closer inspection, Porygon noticed what the thing was.
"Porygon!" it yelled, motioning to the ground, a infuriated Burmy hopped up.
"Now, there's something worth catching." Nathan nodded in approval. The teen threw a Catch Charge, knowing Porygon would easily overpower the bagworm, and hoped for the best.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
~Layra Fenti, ofr the government~
"Well, how about this, we each go our separate ways and then meet back here at 11:00 as to not miss the debriefing." Layra nodded, quickly disappearing into a different part of the bush.
Layra kicked her feet, scattering fallen leaves. All she had found were a few Starly, which Streak had incinerated.
"Why can't I find a Shinx?!" she yelled. That was the only Pokemon she wanted to catch. No girly Skittys, no weak Starlys, and definately no tiny Bug Pokemon!
"Growlllll!"
"Huh?" Layra said, turning to see Streak growling at a pink, cat-like Pokemon.
"Oh no! Not a Skitty!"
"Mwrow." The Skitty answered.
Layra groaned. Of all the rare Pokemon in this wood, a Skitty?! Suddenly Streak lunged forwards, sinking his teeth into the cat's pink fur.
"Skitty!" The pink cat protested, raking Streak's back with her claws.
"Wow," Layra said, appreciative, "that cat's got some spunk."
Streak hopped back, launching an Ember at the Skitty, who easily dodged it. Suddenly Streak began to sway. The skitty seemed to grin, then went up to snuggle beside Streak!
"Wha...?" Layra said shocked as Streak allowed the cat to. The Akitty began to sing, a song without words. Streak's eyelids dropped, adn soon the Growlithe was snoring. With that, the Skitty began to run.
"Oh no you don't!" Layra yelled, quickly grabbing a catch charge and tossing it at the Skitty. After being absorbed into by the small gem, it lay there, bliking.
"Come on, com on..."
A small beep affirmed the Skitty's capture.
"Yes! Yes!" Layra yelled happily, hopping around. Streak woke from such a commotion, seemingly confused.
Suddenly a girl came from behind a tree. She had a perfect face and designer clothes.
"What? You like, caught Skitty? No fair! I was totally looking for one! Why don't you trade it to me? I have a stupid Shinx that I caught earlier. Wanna trade?"
A Shinx? Layra heart jumped at the idea. But she was already kind of attached to the Skitty... Oh, why'd she always have the tough descisions?!
"Uh...No. I'm fine with..." Desperately, Layra tried to think up a name. "I'm fine with...Starr." Layra took the small Catch Charge, then pressed it to the Spark Gem on her glove. Starr was now hers.
"Fine, you...you..." The girl spluttered, "ignorant farmgirl!"
"You're just jealous!" Layra yelled, enjoying this moment very much. She stuck out her tongue to make it final then walked away, happy with her catch.

((Wow...long post.))

johny2hai

Future Olympian
i was wondering where did all the other goevernment people go?

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
OOC: No problem, I can wait.

IC:

~~~ Jase Cyandrez - Liberator ~~~

"Let's see if you can back up your words boy" Terrance said charging out at Jase with a iron clenched fist. Jase stood his ground and watched his opponent's movements carefully. "TAKE THIS!" Terrance yelled out shoving his fist into Jase's direction. Jase waited for a second then sidestepped his opponent, making Terrance look like a complete fool. Terrance regained his composure and started shooting out his fists rapidly.

"You won't hit me like that!" Jase mocked as he continued to dodge his opponents slow attacks. Terrance quickly stopped his barrage of punches then dropped down attempting to trip Jase, but Jase quickly jumped up and then took his chance to counterattack and strike down with his blade. Terrance quickly moved his gauntlet in front of his face to block the attack. The two then jumped backwards and gain distance away from each other.

"Heh, not bad boy. You're pretty good with your feet." Terrance complimented. He then got back up and assumed position to start fighting once again, but Jase noticed that this stance was a bit different from before. "That's a stance that swordsman use...but he's a fist fighter." Terrance started breathing heavily and flexed his muscles. "I'm tired of this warm-up, let's get serious. Unless, you were already serious from the start, because you're in big trouble if that's all you got." Terrance laughed.

"Pfft, even when you compliment someone, an insult always shortly follows. Whatever, you haven't seen anything yet." Jase said flipping his blades in circles." Jase said changing his lax face to a stern one. "Let's go."

Meanwhile, Zan was in a heavy battle with Tyranitar, literally." The room was being shaken by Tyranitar's constant attempts at body slamming Zan, but he continuously dodged. Tyranitar got tired of these feeble attempts so he opened his mouth and started charging a golden light in his mouth. Zan widened his eyes at the sudden change in attack patterns and braced himself. In the instant, the Tyranitar released a blast of golden light from his mouth, but Zan managed to jump over it, despite its huge size. The blast continued to go on and destroyed a wall. Zan then charged in with his claw to his sides, similiar to how Jase runs. Charging energy into his claws making them glow with a electrical blow glow and slashed Tyranitar's belly leaving a 2 gashes in the dragon's rock-hard skin. Tyranitar flinched but regained his senses and starting firing off multiple blasts of Hyper beams.

The blade came down but was blocked again by Terrance, and then was countered with a gauntlet punch, but was pushed away by Jase. They were in a position were both were unable to move. But then Terrance used his head....literally and smashed his forehead into Jase's sending Jase stepping back in pain. In that instant, Terrance twitched his right hand, and a blade popped out of the top of the gauntlet; an arm blade. Terrance tried stabbing the studdered Jase, but the young boy jumped backwards and blocked with one of his blades. Then using his free arm, Jase swung down aiming for Terrance's neck, but he blocked with his free gauntlet. Once again they were matched, but Jase knew what was coming. Before Terrance could connect with his headbutt, Jase jumped up and rammed his knee into his opponent's chin cause him to cry out in pain. Jase took that chance and slashed Terrance's thigh, but Terrance jumped back in time to save his leg from being chopped off, but still got cut.

Terrance quickly raised his arm and surprisingly shot the blade from his gauntlet out towards Jase. This surprised Jase as he never expected some a thing. He tried deflecting it in time but failed due to his carelessness and was struck in his shoulder. Terrance then ran up and punched Jase's face sending flying to a nearby wall. "Shiit, this is where I was shot..." Jase thought while pulling out the blade from his shoulder. Terrance then pulled out his liberator badge, and flipped it upside down. "No, he can't be..!" Jase yelled out. Under the badge was a Sparkgem, which Terrance quickly tapped. A bright red light quickly covered him and than revealed a fully armoured Terrance. His bright red armour, which made him look more bulky was no doubt just for show.

"This is little getup here makes my physical strength unparalleled. I can nails and bolts for cereal with this baby on." He boasted. Jase quickly scanned the armour, but there were no openings in the armour; He couldn't pierce him.
Jase got up with a death glare over his eyes. "No choice..." Jase thought. "Just GIVE UP!!! It's over, there's nothing you can do to hurt me!!" he yelled out as he charged forward. Jase slowly reaching for his wrist band where his SparkGem was located.

Tyraintar had been pushed to the corner of the room. Trinity and her absol were near them, but both were injured and stayed out; that's what Zan would've wanted anyways. Tyranitar had gashes all over his body. The pokemon had massive power, but couldn't hit the speedy Zangoose. Tyranitar started to roar surprising Zan and Trinity, and a massive gold ball formed in the pokemon's mouth. It was a Hyper beam, but it was nothing like the ones he shot before. Everyone in the room would be killed if they were hit by that. Absol got up ready help Zan but stopped to see the huge smile on Zan's face. Then Zan started roaring alongside Tyranitar, charging his willpower into claws, sharpening them beyond belief. Trinity stared in disbelief at the amount of spirit this pokemon had for battle. Absol watched Zan and noticed what he was doing...pushing himself against his limits. Zan knew what he was doing, but he didn't care. He wanted to tear his opponent to pieces so badly he just ignored it.

The Tyranitar blasted the attack straight at Zan. It was huge, and if it was not stopped Trinity and her partner would get hit too but amazingly Zan stopped it, or was holding back so to say. His blue claws that was surging with his energy was actually holding back the attack and not only that; he was starting to push it back! Zan let out a massive scream and started charging towards his opponent with some of the blasts being sent in different directions. As he grew closer, Tyranitar turned up the heat and tried to increase the power of the blast but it was nothing against the will-driven pokemon. Zan then jumped through the blast and with all his power used his Crush Claw attack and decapitated Tyranitar.

Zan fell to the ground but slowly got back up, his furr charred and blackened. He panted hard but smiled at Trinity and Absol; they smiled back. Suddenly a massive light appeared on the other side of the room forcing the three to turn their heads.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: Amazingly, I found somewhere I could get internet for the day - even if the thing is ancient xD
IC:

~ Trinity, Liberator ~

"Wow," Trinity thought, shocked. "Zan has so much power..." She smiled back at the Pokemon, glad that perhaps the icy cold Zangoose had seemingly broken out of his hard extererior.

Suddenly, a huge flash of white light illuminated from somewhere in the room. But everything felt very very cold to Trinity. She had a feeling she was dying, but she needed to help Jase. She no longer tried to ignore or deny that she had feelings for him. Weakly, she pushed herself up, but failed, collapsing to the floor again. Her leaking blood mingled with that of her dead opponent's. But she tried again.

Desirae saw what Trinity was attempting to do, and rushed over to her side. She was hurt, but not nearly as bad as Trinity. She lowered herself under her master, her friend, and then pushed her up. "Absol," she murmured, smiling weakly at Trinity.

Trinity smiled back, a mere shadow of a grin. "Thanks, Des," She bent down, clenching her teeth in pain, and wrapped her Pokemon up in her arms, holding her close. "I love you, Desirae. Despite what the Liberators think. I love you. If... if this ends badly for me... get yourself out of here. Stay alive, Desirae." A tear slid down her cheek and landing silently into the Absol's fur. She then put her back down, and walked slowly towards Jase and his opponent.
Both were surprised by the white light, distracted. Jase's hand was lingering over his SparkGem on his wrist. Blood was oozing easily from his shoulder, the same where he'd been shot.
Trinity flinched, her heart thudding quickly as she looked at the twisted, hidden pain on his face. But she saw it in his eyes.
Trinity's pale gray eyes then moved to Terrance. He was standing, unhurt, with his armour already on, and his gaunlet was hanging loosly in his hand.

Trinity didn't care about the explosions. She simply thought of Jase, and how he'd saved her so many times. Whether he felt for her the way she did him or not, it was irrelevant. It was her turn to help, to protect him. There was not a human being on this world that she cared for - save for this young man.

She shut her eyes. She knew what she had to do. She concentrated very hard on her task, and on how she was to do it. And then she opened her eyes.
There was a hard, passionate light that filled them. It was a very new look that had crossed her face, one that had never been there before.

And that was when she acted.

She leapt to her feet, graceful as a wolf, and raced towards Terrance. When she was barely 6 feet from him, he noticed her, and faced her onslaught. He raised his gautntlet, laughing. But he had no idea of what she was about to do.

Trinity stopped very uddenly, and twisted her body in a near-inhuman way. She swung in an ark, and then, her katana in her hands, thrust her arms forwards.

Terrance's face barely had time to fall, the grin turning into a sneer of hatred and horror. In that instant, he knew he was dead.

Trinity's blade sliced right into his head, cutting his face in half.

Terrances body hung there for what seemed an eternity, the hideous monstrous thing that was his face a moment ago stretched into an elongated grin. And then he fell to the ground. And it was over.

Trinity's blade dropped to the ground with a loud clang.

She swayed on her feet, her eyes half-lidded, as she too collapsed on herself. "Jase," she whispered, and then she was unconscious.

OOC: Sorry, DKzM0mA, if you had a plan and I ruined it XD I didn't know what to make of the light thing, and I didn't know what you had planned. I just did what I could with what information I had. *smiles*

Crossing his Fingers, the beep was heard. Nathan let out a sigh of relief, now, he had two. "Pory?" Porygon asked if he would name it.
"Hmmm," Nathan thought "Nicknames aren't my speed, so I won't call it anything." Porygon rasied its eyebrow.
"What? I didn't nickname you did I?" Nathan muttered, it was true, he hadn't nicknamed Porygon. Suddenly them Timer flashed 10:30 on the screen, "Well, I have nothing to do," Nathan said, already starting off, "We had better get back to the route Entrance. I don't want to waste all of these on one route." The teen laughed. Porygon nodded in confirmation and they set off, as the two ran to be on time, the leaves crushed beneath thier feet, and the Birds flocked away in surprise, however it wasn't that long before the route entrence was reached, and Layra was alreay there. Nathan had already formed a story about the catch in his head. Before Layra could even asked Nathan began telling the tale.

"Hey, Guess What? I found the most vicous thing you can find in these woods, and caught it! Here's how, so, me and Porygon were just hunting for things to catch when suddenly something dropped down infront of us, it was a Giant, Man Eating, BURMY!" He yelled "I drew my Glaive in caution, the creature dripped...er...Poison from its...fangs, and Lunged, I thwacked the monster with my PoleArm as it came close. 'Keep Away Monster!' I shouted. Then, proceeded to capture it after I wrestled it down with my own two hands! Having Conquered the Beast, Porygon suggested that we should return here. Obviously afraid that more would come. You want to see it?" Nathan asked at the end.

He drew his Capture Charge and released the tiny Burmy, it was placid and sleeping, "Don't get too close..." Nathan warned "Or it will unleash its rage..." Porygon just shook its head.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
~Albert Ledge, Liberator~

Albert then woke up and walked around the forest but it was starting to rain and so he ran and found a small cave but it was blocked by a large rock. “I guess I could find some shelter go Gyarados use Flail and I am going to call you Dose.” Then Dose destroyed the rock and went inside. Afterwards he needed fire and sent Ben IV to pick up some firewood and after 5 minutes he came back with lots of firewood. “Ok I’ll ignite this wood.” Albert used his flame sword to make fire and it made him drowsy and so he slept. When it was already morning while looking for more firewood he found a Liberator Base and so he went closer to the base and the guards noticed him as Albert so he got in with ease. He went to the base’s Poke mart and bought 6 pokeballs and went back to his shelter. Then Albert went out of his shelter and went to the nearest town. But suddenly he was attacked by a Taillow and it led him to the beach. “So you want a fight, Go Gyarados use Surf.” The Taillow did not give up but then Albert threw a poke ball and Taillow was captured. “Let’s see his Level is 10 the same as Ben IV, Attacks are Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird and Fly. I think this Pokémon was released by its old trainer and learns an egg move. That is so cool; I think I am going to call you Raptor.” Then Albert used Dose to swim back to Reefpoint. After 12 minutes he arrived back to Reefpoint and went to a tour bus and the first stop were Periltite then Belleru then Citrine then Rubas then to Sapphere then to Diamante and finally stops in Remelade. “I’ll have to visit all of these towns.” (He does not remember any memories of him in Rubas, Diamante and others)

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

~Marc Anthony, Liberator~

After two weeks of being stranded on a useless speed boat, the egg finally hatched, out came a baby Squirtle. "Yeah a Squirtle, I finally get to have one." The Squirtle thought that Marc is his mother/father and so the Squirtle joined Marc. "I'm gonna call you Squirt, just like from the movie Finding Nemo." After naming Squirtle, a jet ski just passed by Marc's speed boat. "Hey look a jet ski, Chimpo use flamethrower, Tweety use whirlwind." The attack bombarded the rider and they jumped on it. They used it to get to Clorentine Island. But he went the wrong way and winded up on Destiny Island. "Oops wrong destination, I guess this will do." He remained on Destiny Island for breakfast, lunch and dinner, he also spent the night there. After a night on Destiny Island he went to Nyxo and rampaged through it, together with his Pokemon. "Ahhh, its time to kiss your butt goodbye, government, Chimpo and Tweety use flamethrower and whirlwind." After an hour of rampaging through the city, he made it back to Citrine. There he drove out the government man that threatened him before with his lightning sword and with the help of Chimpo's flamethrower and Tweety's whirlwind. After driving out the government man he called Albert to arrange a meeting at Citrine. "Yo Albert come here at Citrine bring our fellow liberators and make Citrine a liberator territory." He restocked his Pokeballs at Citrine until the day of the meeting came.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
OOC: Actually you just saved me a whole lot of typing. :p

IC: ~~~ Jase Cyandrez - Liberator ~~~

"...What the hell just happened?!" Jase asked himself confused at all the events that just took place. Here Jase was, ready to transform into his armour to take on his opponent equally but all of a suddenly Trinity came charging in a slashed his face off. Her Absol ran over to its master and started licking her face trying to get her to wake up while Zan walked over to Jase and started giggling. Probably had something to do with him being saved by a girl. "Atleast my fur isn't charred." Jase teased back shutting his pokemon back up.

Jase stood back up and started walking over to Trinity. She had been cut in multiple places, plus she made it worse by moving. Jase ripped up some of his coat and started patching her up. Zan watched him as he patched her up and started mumbling something. "Eh I don't really understand it either." Jase replied. "I think she knew I could take him on with my armour on...but did what she did anyways." Zan diverted is eyes to other side of the room and noticed something. Jase turned his eyes and noticed the same thing as well but chose to ignore it for the time being. Jase picked up her katana, which had been chipped up and scratched since she cut through solid armour and placed it back in her sheath.

"I've done what I can for now, but she needs real medical attention." Jase said trying to pick her up but his shoulder started stinging. "Tch...mind helping me out..Desirae was it?" The Absol barked and ran over to lift her over its back and Jase managed to pick her up and piggybacked her. Jase got up but stopped at Zan's sudden growling. Jase quickly jumped forward to dodge a sudden attack by another Katana. Jase turned around to see a bloodied woman. "Oh you were still alive?" Jase mocked at Telika.

"As if...that woman could truly kill ME, the great Telika. Thinking she could cut my...spine and finish ...me off. HOW FOOLISH!" She yelled out panting heavily. "I must admit though, if I hadn't kept my Sparkgem...back there, her blade would've..finished me off for...good." She laughed. Jase stared at her with a disgusted look. "That useless...*****..I'll kill her. No..one challenges...me...". Telika then turned her head towards Terrance. "Terrance get up...let's finish them....Terrance...?"

"Funny you should mention him..." Jase said with a cocky smile. "It was actually the "useless *****" on my back that finished this guy off." He laughed mocking her. "Now if you don't want to die, I suggest moving. I never liked killing women." Jase suggested. Telika dropped her head, and started grinding her teeth loudly and gripped her sword harder. She then let out a ear piercing scream and charged towards Jase but stopped at a strange burning sensation coming from her chest.

She looked down to see a small blade that had been thrown. "When...did...you.." she tried asking before collapsing. Jase took out the blade and walked to the hospital.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
~Layra Fenti, for the governement~

"Don't get too close, or else it will unleash it's rage..."
Layra rolled her eyes at Nathan's tale. The only thing that a Burmy knew was protect. "Yeah, well guess what? I caught..." Suddenly Layra was embarrased by her catch. Even though Starr was obviously a smart fighter, she still was a pink, girly cat. So she said: " I caught nothing."
"Oh well. " Nathan shrugged, "We should get heading to Smitens." Layra agreed and the reunited group headed back towards Rubas.
In Rubas, Layra and Nathan headed straight to the diner. IN the waiting room, they saw the police chief, who smiled at them and waved two cards. He lead them to a table, where he handed them each cards. A photo of Layra looked back at her, and beside it were different information about her. On the top, displayed in large and proud letters, proclaimed: Governement Agent.
"Wow..." Layra said, moved by how painless joining was.
"So catch anything?" the police chief asked.
Layra nodded no, but Nathan grinned, proudly procaliming that he'd found a ferocious Burmy. Someone at another table snickered.
After lunch, the police chief announced that the current governement program was having the 'trainees' as he called them traveling around Myrno, and stopping at official training stations, where they would compete with other trainees in mini tournaments. Whoever won would get a badge, and eventually these badges would get them credits when they became fully fledged agents.
"The first training station is here in Rubas. Everyone there should be at your level, so you may have a chance." the police chief winked, calling the waitress over for the bill. He paid for all their lunches.
"Oh yeah," he added as an afterthought after he got up, "the Rubas training station also has a tag team option."

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
~ Albert Ledge, Liberator~

Albert got a strange call from a guy called Marc from his cellphone and he text this back”Who are you I do not know you. I know we are liberators but I had amnesia so Bye.” He turned off his cellphone and sat at the back row. Suddenly the engine started and then the next 5 minutes he was already in Perilite. He stayed in the bus for a while then they moved on to Belleru. After 10 minutes he went back to the bus and they moved on. Unfortunately the tour guide cancelled it because the city of Citrine was owned by Liberators and so they moved on to Diamante. Then their last stop in Remelade was cancelled for some unknown reason so they went to Rubas. As he arrived in Rubas, police officers quickly noticed him and tried to capture him but he escaped with the help of Raptor. “Why are they chasing me? Oh well I’ll just have to go Mt Remelade. After 4 days with no resting he arrived in Mt. Remelade and got sleepy so took a short nap. Then he woke up and went inside the cave. While searching for Pokémon he found a secret entrance where all the fire Pokémon roams freely. Suddenly a Charmander came out and used Metal Claw. “So you want a fight so go Dose, Dose use Surf and Flail.” Dose hit Charmander but it did not give up. The Charmander used Metal Claw and hit Dose with a critical hit. “OK Dose use Surf full power.” The Charmander fainted. “Poke ball go.” He caught it with a little ease. “Let’s see what cool things you have, you are Level 10, Learns these attacks: Smokescreen, Metal Claw, Flare Blitz and Ember. Wow this Charmander was hatched recently. I think I’ll call you Manch.” Then Albert ran to Sapphere and rested in an inn and went to a hot springs with all his pokemon so that they can relax.

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

After the meeting was finished, he got a message from Albert saying that he has amnesia. "Yeah its my time to shine, that guy finally lost his mind." With that he went to Rubas and went to the Embassy-Suites Rubas. At the lobby, he found a double agent posing as a bellboy, he shot a bullet at Marc. "Hey that double agent just tried to kill me. Go Tweety use whrilwind." The attack took off the disguise worn by the double agent. "Tweety use Aerial Ace." The attack lifted the double agent off his feet and was sent out the door. After that Tweety suddenly glowed. "What Tweety you're evolving. You're now a Staravia Tweety." With the evolution of Tweety he and his Pokemon checked in and stayed at the Embassy-Suites Rubas.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: Lol good then XD

IC:

~ Trinity, Liberator ~

Trinity's eyes opened. She looked around. She was, once again, in a white hospital room. She moaned.

There were IVs hooked up to her, and there was another heartrate detector. She was wearing one of those stupid robes. She sat up, and groaned in pain, fire spreading from her side. She looked to see the bandages wrapped around her, and she flinched.

"Sol!" Desirae's happy bark came from the far corner of the room, and Trinity looked over to see Jase sitting in a chair with Des next to him (there was a bandage around her front right paw). Zan was inspecting some of the medical impliments, smiling eagerly at the knives.

"Desirae! Jase! Zan! You guys are still here!" Trinity's voice was still weak, but definitely getting stronger. "What happened? Are you okay, Jase??"

"I'm alright," Jase smiled crookedly, avoiding Trinity's first question. "You?"

"I'm feeling a little sore, but pretty good." She smiled back. Then her pale gray eyes squinted at him. "So..." she said suspiciously. "You said that if I live, you'd answer me why you keep saving my life." Trinity raised her eyebrows expectantly.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

After going in the hot springs he checked out of the inn and went to the nearest clothing store so that he can enter Rubas. He bought jeans, a sweater vest and a watch then he moved on to Rubas. When he got there the police officers did not seem to notice and so he went to Embassy Suites-Rubas. He checked in at the penthouse. Then he took a nap while Manch and Ben IV were playing video games. After a while Albert woke up, went out of the hotel and went to Smiten’s Diner (still in disguise) for a delicious afternoon snack. But all the tables were full so he sat down in the bench just outside the Diner and let all of his Pokémon out. He sat down, took of his disguise, placed it in his bag, got some Pokémon food in his bag and fed his Pokémon. “I’ll have to wait so that I can have a delicious afternoon snack.” Then he went inside and squatted in the exit blocking everyone’s way. “Everybody calm down or else I shall use Dose’s Flail on all of you.” Then Manch went around the Diner but Ben IV followed him.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
(sorry it took a long time)

~~Jeff hairston, Liberators~~``​

All Ladyba had seen was the needle turn purple, and then the pain as the poison had set in. When Ladyba had been hit he let out a yell. Scaring the near by pidgeys.

While Jeff was going crazy looking for Ladyba in Diamente, he heard the yell.
Then he rushed out of the city to try to find where the sound had come from.

All the while Ladyba was having trouble breathing, then he heard a person coming, it was the trainer of the beedrill. He had seen what beedrill had done.
He rushed over and helped Ladyba, he picked him up and took him to the near by city, Diamente. All the while saying," I will deal with you later, beedrill."

All the while, Jeff was back tracking to where he had been. Jeff saw some foot steps that looked like Ladyba's. Jeff then followed the foot steps going into the forest.

The man had taken ladyba to the pokemon centre in Diamente.
"Excuse me, Nurse Joy, my beedrill had attacked this lone ladyba, will he be okay?"

"I dont know, the damge looks serious, I will try everything in my power to help it."

The man then said," the ladyba looks trained, wonder who the trainer is?"

Jeff was no running, he had reached where the battled between Ladyba and the beedrill had taken place, he saw blood around a certain area.

...............................;165;

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

The large crowd kept complaining so Albert went out of the Diner and ran with all of his Pokémon until he arrived in Diamante. He went on but he stopped and tried to call anyone on his cellphone. He called a guy called Jeff and left this message. “Sorry for disturbing you Jeff. See I do not know if we are friends or not because I had amnesia. Please let us meet in Sapphere’s Inn, Hot Springs.” Then Albert went back to Sapphere to await Jeff. While waiting he forgot to pay the bill of the penthouse so he decided to leave it alone. “OK go everyone! Let’s have a head count. Raptor, Ben IV, Dose and Manch. OK that’s good. Let’s relax.” After a while the Rubas Police arrived and went to the hot springs to investigate. Albert told Raptor to use Brave Bird and so the Police was KOed by a Pokémon. Then Albert rested in the hot springs

Not even noticing the Liberator once guarding the door, Nathan and Layra stepped out.
"Well," Nathan noted, "Tag team, eh? I'm up to the challenge if you are!" The teen noted, after all, the day was at its mid-point, meaning, plenty of time left. The Rubas police force could be seen getting organized in the distance.
"Gon." Porygon commented,
"Yeah," Nathan replied, "It does look like they're gearing up for something. Some mumbles could be heard in the police force about "Hot Springs" and "Sapphere" but Nathan and Porygon took no heed, and Burmy had curled up on Nathan's head at this point, sleeping. The Pokemon was quite young,
"Yeah, I think these battles will be good for Burmy..." Nathan said, you couldn't tell wether he was talking to himself, or Layra.
"Want to go now?" Nathan asked again, restoring his previously interrupted train of thought. Layra's Growlithe, Streak, Barked in recognition, "That's a Yes then?" Nathan said once more.

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

After two and a half weeks of staying at the Embassy-Suites Rubas he decided to go to Nite Forest and catch a grass Pokemon. When he arrived at Nite Forest, he called out his Pokemon. "Chimpo, Tweety and Squirt come out of your ball and help me find a grass Pokemon." After 5 minutes, he saw a single government man carrying an injured Bulbasaur. "Squirt use tackle, Chimpo use mach punch, Tweety use aerial ace on that government man." They all attacked the government man and he flew so high in the sky after they attacked. "A Bulbasaur, Pokeball go." He caught the Bulbasaur and named him Saul, Squirt also learned water gun. After the capture he went to Rubas, then to Sapphere, where he was waiting for a fellow liberator to join forces with him. While waiting for a fellow liberator to join forces with him, he went to an inn and went to the hot springs, there he met the guy with amnesia named Albert. He challenged Albert to a battle hoping to help him regain his memories of his past.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
~Layra Fenti, for the governement~

Layra nodded, and the group headed towards the Training Station.
Layra desperately hoped that Starr would be cooperative, and would stay in her Spark Gem. It seemed like the Skity would, but as they rounded a corner, a jolt of red shot from her Spark Gem , transforming into a Skitty.
"Whoah!" Nathan exclaimed, surprised by Starr's sudden appearance. Uh oh...Layra though, embarrassed by the look on Nathan's face. How will he react to me having lied to him? She crossed her fingers behind her back, waiting for Nathan's response to Starr. Streak and Starr were quiet, sensing the tension in the air.
Starr walked up to Layra and began rubbing against her legs, purring. Layra went scarlet, hoping that Nathan wouldn't react badly.

Nathan was about to burst laughing, "Bwa ha ha ha!" He finally laughed, Burmy woke up from the noise and laughed too, imitating Nathan, then, the tiny Bug Pokemon bounced to the ground. Wanting to play with the Skitty and Growlithe.
"A Skitty?" Porygon typed up.
"A...heh...Skitty! No Offense, but,A tomboy like you catching a thing like Skitty?"
He shook his head in amusement, "I had a sinking feeling you caught something, but, I expected it to be something...you know...like a Shinx! Not...a Skitty."

Layra seemed a bit annoyed, as if she expected a different reaction from Nathan, maybe a more Mature one, after all, he didn't know.
"Look, look." he replied, " I'm not laughing at you, I just...you know...find this all amusing."
"Porygon!" Porygon added on.
"Yeah," The Teen nodded, "Gon here is right, Skitty or no Skitty, lets get going!"