• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: DaRkSbAnE

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: Well, I dunno why DKzM0mA hasn't replied yet, but I will not be online over the next few days because I'm moving. Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'll be back online ASAP. :)
Happy RolePlaying :D

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
~Layra Fenti, for the governement~

Layra was fuming as the duo entered the training station.
They were both shocked as they saw the multitude of trainers gathered there. All of them seemed so strong...Layra felt doubt grow inside her.
But Nathan seemed undisturbed, and promptly trotted towards a desk, ordering the lady working there to register them.
"May I see your Agent cards?" She asked politely, although it was obvious she was a little ticked off at Nathan's demands.
Layra took out her card, showing it to the lady, who compared the photo to her face. She did the same to Nathan.
"Okay, all done. The tournament will start in half an hour, so fel free to battle other trainers to do some last minute training. There is a mini Poke-center, so you can heal as often as you want. Next!"
Layra and Nathan left.
"Did you hear what that lady said? We can train while we wait!" Layra said excitedly. She still hadn't had her first battle, and having a tag team match as her first one ould be extra special.
"Why so excited? You'll obviously lose."
Layra spun around, glaring at the sneering boy, along with his female partner. With a shock, Layra recognized the same girl who had insulted her in the woods.
"You...!" She yelled angrily. "You stupid girl who stole MY Skitty!"
"I caught her and refused to trade it to you. How is that stealing?" Layra replied, while Starr seemed a little put off by the girl.
"Relax Marilyn." the boy said, " And since you seem so eager to beat her up, how about a double battle? Unless you are both too scared,that is."
Layra looked hopefully at Nathan...

~Nathan Kronenberg, Goverment Forces~

Nathan cocked his head to the side a bit at the insulting statements these two people made. He had just met them, but already they had that feel around them that says, "Hate Me", the Girl seemed to already know Layra, a rival prehaps?

"Well," Nathan smiled "If you two snobbish brats are so intent on a fight, then, a fight you shall get." The Boy and Girl seemed both put off and angered at the statement.

"Of course," Nathan added on, "I can't say I'm not rich either..." he whipped out his wallet and pulled a Spark Gem out. The teen then tapped it twice, following the previous Rhythm of his words, and glowed in light. Nathan's armor came through in full force, shining Golden Armor and all. The Central Gem gleamed in the sunlight, and the Armor looked as majestic as ever. He made a motion with his head Porygon to get over there,

"Pory! Porygon!" it yelled, ready for action.

"Now" Nathan continued, he was on a nice streak of burns, and intended it to stay that way for the time being "Who wants to be first? Miss Snob, or this...guy." He waved the Glaive in their faces tauntingly, angering the opposing duo even more.

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
~Albert Ledge, Liberator~

While relaxing he saw a figure asking for battle. “A battle, I don’t have time for this.” Suddenly another Rubas Police officer went to Sapphere. “God I need a rest. Ben IV used Mega Drain then Bullet seed.” The attacked left the police officer unconscious and searched his pockets. He saw a card and a badge. He was not a police officer. He was part of a group called governments. He was the corporal so he took the card and the badge. Albert knew that the government was hiding something from the Liberators so he decided to join the group as a double agent named John Johnson (that name was in the card) “Raptor return, let’s go back to Rubas in my disguise.” He left the man and ran directly to Rubas. He went inside the training station and registered but the lady matched the card and Albert. “It’s a new haircut sorry.” Then the lady replied “OK accepted. Oh by the way there are a couple of beginners here so take it easy.” Albert nodded and he went to the smoothie machine. Then he saw 4 beginners having a battle. He ignored it and then he drank a smoothie. Suddenly a voice popped out. “John and Jerry please report to the stadium for the fight.” Albert went in and saw 5,000 people in a stadium and even cameras we’re recording the battle. It was a one-on-one battle and the opponent used an Ivysaur. Albert let out his Gyarados suddenly the audience we’re shocked on Albert. He had used a Pokeball then security came. “Ok Raptor go now use brave bird." The police also released their own pokemon. A Bulbasaur and a Chikorita was released out of their catch charge. Within one hit even though they looked powerful Raptor knocked them out suddenly those two evolved and then the battle continued on. Raptor used Brave Bird one more time and it knocked both of them out. Suddenly these Pokémon again evolved into their last forms and then Raptor did another Brave bird then it knocked them out for good. Albert ran out to the nearest Route and then he stopped for a rest. A Sceptile came out of nowhere and then Raptor again went out of it’s ball and used Brave bird. The Sceptile knocked out and then suddenly Raptor started to glow and evolved to Swellow then Raptor fainted and then Albert rushed to Sapphere Inn and healed his pokemon in the hot springs. Then he finally rested.

Last edited:

johny2hai

Future Olympian
~~Jeff Hairston, Liberators~~~​

Jeff was looking at the blood trying to make sense of what could have happened?​

Then Jeff's cell phone rang, the phone that he had gotten from the boy, Albert. The message that the boy has left was," Sorry for disturbing you Jeff. See I do not know if we are friends or not because I had amnesia. Please let us meet in Sapphere’s Inn, Hot Springs." Jeff did not what else to do but go to Sapphere Inn in Hot springs.

Jeff was worried for Ladyba, alone now and Jeff had no idea where he had gone? Jeff then embarked to go to Sapphere. Jeff then thought," I really need to hurry." Then he took out his armour, then put it on, then he ran towards Sapphere.

All the while Jeff was running toward Sapphere Ladyba was healing from the poisin from the beedrill.

(Sorry for the wait Robincool)

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
~Layra Fenti, for the government~
Layra grinned at Nathan's burn.
Enraged, the boy smoothly took a Spark Gem from his pocket, yelling, "En garde!"
A beam of light erupted from it, forming into an Umbreon. Marilyn released her Shinx.
Umbreon and Shinx... Layra thought to herself...I think Streak should take care of this!
Donning her armour, she motioned for Streak to rush into battle. For some reason her black armour reassured herself, though she had never used it in a real battle before.
A small crowd formed around the battlers. Obviously no one had heard of any of them before.
"Ready?" Layra asked Nathan , who nodded.
"Umbreon, attack that insolent girl with Bite!"
"Streak, Ember as it comes close!"
The Umbreon charged, and Streak got ready to launch his attack. As the Umbreon got close, Streak launched the flame. The Umbreon, seeing the oncoming attack, dodged it. Layra darted to the side to avoid the Umbreon's teeth.
"Nice try, Shadow!" The boy announced, but seeing how Layra darted towards him, quickly put on his armour.
It shone blue, and seemed heavy. Each plate overlapped, leaving no point to wage an attack. Seeing this, Marilyn said,
"Good idea, Jonas!' she grinned and tapped her gem, and pink armour appeared on her skin. It seemed more of a fashion statement, with a bow behind her back, and a skirt. It seemed that it would be made for speed, like Layra's armour.
Marilyn yelled, "Hey, you're mine!!" And intercepted Layra's attack on Jonas. "Shinx! Spark!" Marilyn took her weapon, a strange red ball attached to a handle, and swung as if to hit. The ball detached from the handle, and a sturdy rope followed it. Theball and string wrapped around Layra's sword, and she couldn't tug it free.
Marilyn's Shinx charged up for the attack, but Streak came howling and body checked the little lion. Streak follwed up by biting the cord that trapped Layra's sword, and Marilyn was forced to return to the ball to the handle before Streak would break it.

"Jonas?" Nathan Snickered, "Geez, that name is bad! Speaking of Which, EAT THIS!" Lurching over to the Boy Nathan's Glaive started to Charge, as it was about to make its dent. Suddenly, it was stopped, by a Heavy Metal Object, a Claymore Sword.
"B-Bu-Bu-Bu..." Nathan Stammered, he had wanted a Claymore Sword, just like that one all his life.
"You were Saying?" Jonas Smirked, "Come Now Shadow, lets teach this boy some Manners!" The Boy Thwacked Nathan's Armor with the Sword, a Freezing Cold was felt in his hip, mixed with a seething pain. Nathan's Slid back from Recoil, just to see the Umbreon ready to pounce him.
"PORYGON! NOW!" Nathan yelled, Porygon, who had been using Conversion two the whole time, blasted away the Dark Eevee with its new move...Signal Beam!
The Umbreon went blasting away, weak to the Insectoid Beam.

"Now that leaves you and me..." Nathan proceeded to use the Glaive's last ditch attack, one that drains all its energy, but painfully effective against even the Heaviest Armors. The Teen raised the PoleArm as if it were a Musket, took aim to the Core of Jonhas's Armor, and Fired. The Glaive shot a small EMP Ball, that leached onto the boy's armor, shutting down it's system, making it nothing more than a hunk of Metal. Yet, in return, Nathan's Glaive was Chargeless, and thus, a true Medieval fight began, Polearm Versus Claymore.

"DUMBKONPH!" Nathan yelled,
"Gleiches gilt für Sie!" Jonhas blasted back, it seems he knew German too,
"Schraube aus Bucko!" Nathan Gritted in reply, Jonas gasped in anger, and thus the Swordfight, and German Argument, became louder and Tenser...

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

~Marc Anthony, Liberator~

After Albert forgot about his challenge for a battle, another government man ran inside and sent out a Combusken and shot ember at Marc. "You want a battle eh, go Squirt, use water gun." The attack weakened Combusken. "Squirt use tackle." The move left Combusken unconscious. "Squirt use tackle on the government man." The attack also left the government man unconscious and he quickly left Saphere and went to Diamante. There he stayed there for a while and found a mountain resort, where he took lessons on mountain climbing together with his Pokemon. "Guys this was easier than I expected." Marc quickly leaned how to mountain climb and his Pokemon also quickly leaned how to mountain climb. "That was so easy wanna try it again." He took another challenge at the mountain resort, this time it was about camping in the forests of the mountain resort for the weekend.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!

"Shinxy! Bite that stupid girl!"
"Streak, counter with Ember!"
The little lion got struck hard by Streak's Ember, giving a horrible cry as it sunk to the ground.
"No! Shixy!" Marilyn yelled, tapping her Spark Gem. A beam of light engulfed the Shinx. "You'll pay for that!" Another beam formed into a pink, round pokemon.
"A Jigglypuff?" Layra wrinkled her nose at the Pokemon.
Layra noticed that Streak was panting. he wouldn't be able to take it much longer.
"Jigglypuff! Pound that Growlithe to next Monday!"
"Jiggly!" The Jigglypuff gave a 'ferocious' battle cry, and launched herself at Streak. The Growlithe was slow of dodging and got hit by the pounding fists. Streak collasped.
"You did good, Streak, but now it's Starr's turn!"
Starr, who had been standing among the crowd, pounced into battle.
"Starr, Scratch then Sing!"
Starr slashed the Jigglypuff across the face, and as it recoiled, sang. It was a perfect startergy; otherwise the Jigglypuff might have been able to resist it, but with it recoiling, it couldn't compose itself before the attack came.
Marilyn also seemed to become lethargic. Quickly Layra shot forward, striking her against the back, and Marilyn collapsed to the ground, but was jolted awake by the attack.
Marilyn countered with her bauble, striking Layra in the shoulder. Red spots flared in front of her vision. For such a dainty thing it packs quite a punch!
"Now Starr, before she recovers completely! Bite her leg!"
Starr did as she was told, and Marilyn seemed a little unbalanced. Quickly Layra gave her a good kick, and Marilyn toppled backwards.
Layra didn't notice Marilyn's Jogglypuf waking behind her, and she felt a shot of pain down her spine. Instantly Starr lept behind her, wacking the Jigglypuff with her tail. Marilyn graoned, still lying on the ground. It seemed she was weak. Layra ended the batlle with a good wack by her sword, then sat and watched Nathan's battle. He and Jonas were both trading hits. German insults rebounded. Sure glad I don't understand them. They both look real angry.

The battle went back and forth, it could have gone on forever like that, until finally, Jonas yelled, "Umbreon! Night Shade this obnoxious teen!"
Nathan decide to command his Pokemon too, "Porygon! Signal Beam the Snob!"

Both Pokemon attacked, Nathan suddenly became overwhelmed with thoughts of fear and Dread, he Ran Away from the Umbreon, and the Farther he got, the more the Dilusion Decreased, he beckoned Porygon.
"Alright, we need a Game Plan, something Surprising Enough to make that Brat wet his pants."
"Porygon!" Porygon nodded,
"The Problem?" Nathan Continued, my Gliave is out of Charge! I need some sort of...of..." Nathan the Snapped his Fingers, "Porygon, I got it! Use you Magnet Rise over the Glaive, the Electro Magnetism should Charge it up enough for a single EMP shot!"
"Pory-" Porygon was stopped by a blast of ice whizzing over its head, Jonas was shooting sort of Mini Ice-Beams from his sword!
"PORYGON!" Nathan yelled "MAGNET RISE!"
the Mechanical Bird worked Quickly, just barely dodging the Rays of Ice. Yet, this couldn't last forever.
"Umbreon." Jonas snapped "Dark Pulse." the Umbreon shot out a aura of Evil that proceeded to hit Porygon, knocking it back into a nearby Bench.

Nathan growled, now, it was personal...he took aim with the Glaive...there was only one chance, and Fired.

The EMP missed Jonas's Armor.

But, hit his face instead.

Nathan stood up, victoriously, and smirked, "Headshot." he Nodded, imitating the Halo 3 announcer.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
(guys if you guys have trouble with the dark blue color tell me and i will change it)

"What's happening?" said nurse Joy. Ladyba's fever had gone to 105 Degrees F. Then the young boy had questioned,"what happened?" Then the nurse responded," i dont know he was doing fine then he started to have trouble then the fever came, it could have been the venom from your beedrill." The boy started to look at beedrill and thought,"how could I have let this happen?"

The nurse then went to the phone and called a number, yes i want to talk to doctor King. Then the nurse explaned what was happening, after 5 minutes of talking they were done.

Then the nurse turned and told Sam (the boy) that a doctor in Sapphere could maybe find a cure. "Okay so you want me to take ladyba to Sapphere city?"
"Yes, but under one condition you have to hurry because i fear ladyba doesnt have much time."

"Okay i will." Then the boy took ladyba on his back, ladyba was wrapped in a blanket. Then he sent out a Rapidash,"okay rapidash you have to hurry to Sapphere, okay?"

Then rapiadash nodded. Then Sam hopped on worried if he will make it to Sapphere in time, Ladyba life hanged in the balance........................;165;

Last edited:

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
OOC: Yeah I've been really busy, apologies for making you wait.

Jase turned his head to the question. "Why the hell would I promise her something stupid like that..." Jase wondered in his head. Jase leaned out and grabbed another chair and placed it in front of himself and then raised his feet, resting them on the chair. "Sorry, what did you say?" Jase asked clearly avoiding the question. Zan snickered.

Trinity giggled. "I think you heard me" she said softly.

Jase laughed with rolling with the flow. "Well you see-" Jase stopped. He turned his head towards the door of the room. Through the large door-window, he could see a large man walking towards their room. He was very tall, reaching nearly 7 feet. He wore navy coloured clothing with a long black cape behind him. As the cape flowed with the breeze of the hospital, Jase stopped a weapon behind it. It was a long sword; seemed to be a rapier. On the man's left breast area, he saw some badges hanging.

"Shiit...a Liberator." Jase cursed. Zan turned his head, not very interested. The man walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He looked sternly at Jase. "Hello there." Jase said sarcastically. "Is there something you need? If not..." Jase started as he hit some dust off his coat. He then stood up, but was the height difference was even greater when up close. "...Leave."

"Since when do I need a reason to visit an injured person? I simply want to pay my respects." The man's face had two long scars. One going down through his left eye to the middle of his cheek. The second one was below his right nostril going passed his mouth ending at his chin. His furry mustache twitched as he spoke. "Is there a problem with that?" He asked.

Jase stared back up towards the man's face, not losing his spirit. "She hasn't died." Jase stretched out his arm and grabbed the man's chin, turning it towards Trinity. He then let go. "There you saw her. Now move...or get moved." Jase threatened. The man looked back at Jase, unphased by the massive killing intent Jase was releasing. He looked back at Trinity, then back at Jase." He then smiling.

"Tall. Wears a long coat, has a long scarf around his neck..." The man listed. "...hair colour: Black, light skin strong build, Black eyes." He continued on. "According to this, are you going to bother to deny my assumption that you are known as 'Jase'?" He asked shocking both Jase and Trinity. Jase stepped back moving his hand to one of his blades' hilt. "You are the culprit responsible for the destruction and burning of the Sappire Government base, resulting in the death of over 50 guards, and 13 normal citizens who were in the upper shopping centre." He said sternly.

Jase strengthened his grip ready to attack at any moment. "Well technically, half those guards were killed by other guys, but yeah, it was basically ALL me." Jase said in a braggish tone. It didn't seem like he knew Trinity was with him, and since she's pretty banged up, getting her into a fight wouldn't be a smart idea at all. "A liberator and a Government officer standing in the same room. 'Aint this just nice."

"Those aren't just the only people who've lost their lives to you. You've killed many others haven't you, one of them..." He said sternly gripping his rapier. "...being my little brother!!!" He yelled out swinging at Jase. Jase quickly ducked letting his blade hitting the wall, smashing the concrete. The man's physical power surprised Jase as he kept on dodging the the man's furious attacks. "Die you killer!" he screamed.

Zan watched as the fight unfold but then noticed something. He quickly turned around to see a red insect pokemon flying outside their window; A Scizor. The red insect pokemon opened its claws and pointed them towards their room. In that instant, two golden balls of energy formed within the claws and were then shot at the room causing a big explosion.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

While waiting for the guy he called he went out and enjoyed the open wide breeze. Then he let out Raptor to check if there are any signs of a boy. After an hour Raptor saw a Rapidash dashing to Sapphere. Raptor went back and nodded. Albert was happy with glee then suddenly a prankster hit his heasd with a rock and then he remembered everything. But he did not remember the Rubas Part. He then waited for the boy. " I remembered everything. Ok time to wait for the boy." So Albert continued to wait for the boy.

johny2hai

Future Olympian

Sam was going to the Pokemon Center in Sapphere he saw a boy sitting in a chair. Then the Ladyba started to vomit,"Oh s***" said Sam.
The Ladyba had vomited over him and Rapidash. Sam still continued to go to the Pokemon Center.

Jeff was still walking to Sapphere he had seen a Rapidash dashing past him.
Then Jeff tried to remember the rapisdash, he had seen a boy on the rapidash and a red something in a blanket.

Then Jeff thought,"could that be my Ladyba?"

Jeff disregarded that last thought, "it couldn't be my ladyba."

And Jeff continued to go to Sapphere.

Sam had finally arrived at the pokemon center in Sapphere, Sam hopped off his rapidash and called it back into it's charger,"thanks buddy, sorry about the vomit I will clean you up later."

Then Sam put ladyba in his arms and dashed in. Sam then ran up to the front desk,"is Doctor King here?" The ladyba (LOL Ladyba) at the desk said,"Yes, but he is busy right now." Sam then said with urgence,"can you call him the Ladyba needs help, now!"

"Okay I shall call D. King"

All the while Jeff managed to arrive at Sapphere, Then he came to the hot springs, "are you Albert?"

.......................;165;

Last edited:

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
~ Trinity, Liberator ~

Trinity ducked and threw her arm up to protect her face from the explosion. She closed her eyes tight.

When she opened her eyes, she was safe and uninjured... well, uninjured past how she already was before. Jase had pulled her down behind the bed at just the right moment. She turned to look at him, blushing when she found he was looking right back at her. She pulled away, limping a bit, and Desirae licked her hand. She rested her fingers on the hilt of her sword, and glared at the Governmental, while Jase stood up as well. She would remember to re-ask Jase after this - she was determined to have an answer to why he was so strangely kind towards her.

The room was a mess; shattered glass and shards of wood littered the floor, and one of the window curtains had caught fire. The sounds of many hurried footsteps and frightened voices emanated from the stairs as doctors rushed towards the room. Soon, the police would show up as well.

"Who the hell are -you-, and why did you come to see me?!" Trinity demanded, her teeth bared as she stared icily at the man, Des snarling at his Scizor.

OOC: Sorry this is so short.

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

“Yes I am boy. Oh by the way do you want to join us Liberators.”
Then all of his Pokémon went out and went to the Pokémon Center to be healed. After that they went back to their balls. “So boy, do you want to be a Liberator and try to rid out the government. Remember they were the one’s that destroyed your home.” Then Albert waited for the boy’s reply while smiling notoriously.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
~~~ Jase Cyandrez - Liberator ~~~

"Who the hell are -you-, and why did you come to see me?!" Trinity demanded, her teeth bared as she stared icily at the man, Des snarling at his Scizor. Jase gripped his blade while the man positioned himself into a stance, ready to attack. Trinity held her katana tightly.

"I think I made it perfectly clear that I only want that man's head. You have nothing to do with this...yet." The man warned. Jase stared him back, matching the ferocity in his look. "I guess the only reason a Liberator like him would visit you is because you are one of them..." Jase cussed under his breath since he had figured it out too soon. "I'll deal with you after I'm finished with this lad." He said with a fake smile. Jase kissed the back of his teeth making a ticked off sound.

"Don't rule me out just yet. Every time one of you special officers approach me and do that, they end up dead before I can get a real fight out of it." Jase complained. He noticed the large man was slowly but surely closing the gap between the two by slowly shuffling forward. Jase analyzed the distance in between them and the length of his rapier. "Looks like I have to keep my distance...the only way he can express his super strength is if I'm up-close getting pounded down." Jase quickly shot his body to the left of the man. Reacting to Jase's sudden movements, the man swung his blade to his right(Jase's left) but Jase jumped down to his knees and slid right under his blade then quickly got up and jabbed the man in the stomach with his blade, but didn't deal as much damage as he had hoped for the huge man jumped backwards avoiding most of the attack. The man pulled in his arm to retract his long blade, but Jase spread out his leg keeping the rapier away from him, while jumping and going for a slash towards his face. The man bent backwards to avoid the lethal slash and hopped two large steps back to gain some distance from Jase.

"Tch, I wanted to give you a third scar on that ugly mug." Jase laughed.

Meanwhile the pokemon of the three trainers were in a deadly staring contest. It was a common known fact, the first one to move is usually the first one to die. Zan has his arms spread out, Des was crouched ready to pounce and the Scizor had its claws together pointing towards the destroyed room. Two golden lights instantly appeared once again in the claws of the iron insect, but this time both Des and Zan jumped and attacked the pokemon bringing all 3 pokemon down a 6 Floor-fall. The two pokemon used Scizor as a cushion and jumped away ready to fight. Since the insect had steel armour, it was not harmed at all by the fall.

Jase stared down the huge man once again, but then winced at a sharp jolting pain. Jase quickly averted his eyes to his shoulder where he had been impaled just the day before. The man noticed this and attacked, but Jase quickly brought up both his blades crossing them and managed to block the attack. Thought blocked, the man's immense physical strength was pushing Jase downward, and his shoulder wound was sapping Jase's energy away. The man then used his free hand and then jabbed two of his fingers into Jase's visible wound. Jase screamed in pain. Trinity then unsheathed her blade and tried running in, but it was clear her body was in no condition to even be up and about. "Trinity...stay..back" Jase murmured struggling to hold back the man's lethal force. The expression of the man changed, then he let go of his hold on Jase and jumped backwards.

"If possible, I do not want to cross blade with the young woman. I despise fighting females, and I do my utmost best to keeping murder to a minimum." He said coldly getting back into his stance. "Please stand there quietly until I finish off this cretin, and please let my arrest you soundly without any hassle."

"You hate taking life...but you're trying to kill Jase!" Trinity yelled out gasping for air due to her wounds opening up. She looked over to Jase to see him holding his blades, ready to attack at any moment, completely ignoring his wound.

"Yes...taking life is the greatest sin a man can ever commit...but I just can not forgive this person." He said sternly, lowering his head. The man recalled the dark moment of his past, and unleashed his darkness through his blade onto Jase, but was once again blocked. "I swear it to you Jase Cyandrez..." the man mumbled grinding his teeth. "I, Manfred Schiffer will execute you. I will tear your head off your body just as you did to my beloved brother.... today, Gabriel Schiffer WILL BE AVENGED!!!" He yelled as he kicked Jase into a wall behind him. The impact was hard, making Jase cough up blood. Trinity got worried and tried running to his side, but stopped seeing Jase pull out his hand spreading out his fingers making her halt.

"Don't Trini..." Jase grunted. He removed his coat and his scarf and wiped the blood from his mouth. "This is a battle of pride, please do not interfere." He said getting himself in a battle stance. Manfred readied his blade as well.

Suddenly, the cry of a pokemon was heard from outside surprising Trinity.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
(Guys now the time has come, indoor track and so i will try to post when i have time, sorry)

~~Jeff Hairston, Liberators~~~

"What?" The government destroyed my home town?
Then Albert replied,"yes, boy it was the government that set your town on fire." "Why would they do that?" Albert then replied,"they thought that you citizens were useless." Jeff then said firmly,"okay I shall join, for my father and my mother."
Albert then took his pokemon to the pokemon center, "do you want to go with us boy?" Jeff then said,"sure i can use the rest."

When Jeff and Albert got there Jeff saw a boy at the front desk yelling at the lady. Then Jeff asked Albert,"what's that guys problem?" Albert then responded, "I don't know."

Then Albert went up to the front desk and asked the lady if his pokemon could get healed. The lady had said yes. While Albert was talking to the lady Jeff was aroused by the "thing" in the blanket. Jeff asked the boy," what is in that blanket?" The boy replied," a ladyba i found in the forest outside of Diamente, that had been attacked by my ladyba." Jeff then said excitedly," thats my ladyba!" The boy then looked surprised, "really?" Jeff then said," ya, thats my ladyba I lost him while walking to Diamente."

Then the nurse said," Dr. King will see you know."

Then Albert asked,"Will you join the Liberators?" Jeff said, "sure call me later I have to take care of my ladyba"

..........................;165;

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
~ Trinity, Liberator ~

Trinity's eyes were wide with fear and horror as she watched the fight between Jase and Manfred unfold. Her face paled, and she leaned over, vomiting.

Meanwhile, Desirae and Zan were beating the heck out of the Scizor. It may have had great defenses, but it had nothing on their speed. And combined, the two Liberator Pokemon were an amazing force.
Des and Zan found a way to incorporate Zan's Crush Claw and Desirae's Slash into one move.
The Scizor blocked it with his claws, but then Desirae landed on top of him, and used Attract. Suddenly, Scizor tried to happily lick Des.
In this moment, Zan had his chance.

Trinity's entire body was stiff and shuddering with terror as she watched Jase being killed slowly. A tear escaped her eye.
Manfred stuck his sword into his stomach, and it looked like it was over for Jase.
Trinity screamed and ran to his side. She leaned down to his ear. "Not that it makes any difference now, and not that you care..." Trinity muttered into Jase's ear quickly. "...but... I think I'm in love with you."

Jase's face was shocked. "Wha-what??"

But Jase had no time to react or to ask questions. Manfred had kicked Trinity out of the way, and towered over Jase, readying himself to kill him... Jase only had a few seconds to save his life...

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!

The crowd burst into cheer as Nathan finished his opponent. Look's like we've got some fans... Layra thought, turning her head to see the crowd.
Marilyn rose with a groan, stuttereing angrily, "You...you!" Jonas groaned too, trying to get up, but failing. A few nurses ran up, carrying Jonas and Mrilyn to a standing capsule. Once inside, blue lights played across their bodies, healing them. Layra headed to an empty one, followed by Nathan, and relaxed as the lights soothes her invisible bruises. Then they took their Pokemon to the small Poke center. Soon the whole team was ready for battle.
Jonas and Mrilyn approached, seeming so angry that they couldn't talk.
"Looks like we made some enemies today." Layra said, grinning. Suddenly a speaker blasted out, "Trainers, get ready for you first match! Everyone must be in the waiting room in five minutes. A maximum of two Pokemon may be brought into the battles."
"Ready?" Layra asked Nathan, who nodded. Skipping the whole way, she and Nathan made her way towards the waiting room. With Nathan as her partner, she felt invincible.