• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: DaRkSbAnE

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
~~~ Jase Cyandrez - Liberator ~~~

"What a thing to say in such a situation..." Jase thought to himself as his opponent stood above him. The man raised his blade and placed it on Jase's shoulder. He looked down on Jase for a second, with a disgusted look. "Jase Cyandrez I, Manfred Schiffer will exact the desired justice of those who have left this world by your hands. I shall avenge them" He said raised his blade.

"Stop bullshiiting yourself. You're not doing this for those people, you simply want me dead." Jase snickered. The man stopped at the sound of this comment. "What are you talking about?" Jase put on a cocky smile and slowly struggled the stand up. Blood was dripping down from both his arms and his mouth, and the wounds he had received in the last couple of days were re-opened leaving with only a quarter of his original strength. "How does a dead man wish death upon me? Especially since I believe I assassinated your brother before he knew what had happened." He said raising his blade. "Liberators...Government supporters, it doesn't freakin' matter!"

"We're all humans, and that's what it comes down too and trust me...if it's one thing I've learned over the course of my adventure...Humans are the greediest beings on this planet. And what's worse is that we try using our feelings to cover our true desires up." Jase laughed "You said you wanted to avenge your little brother? Bullshiit, you just want me dead and you just use your brother as an excuse to make you killing me legitimate. It's as simple as that." Manfred lowered his head, shadows covering his face. Jase then heard a chuckle, which then became a maniacal laugh. Jase and Trinity were both surprised by this.

"YES AND WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR POINT CYANDREZ? DO TELL, DOES IT REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING???" The man blurted out, eyes bulging, veins appearing all over his face. "It doesn't change the fact that you're going to be killed by my hands. I hate you, everything about you, and yes that is why I want you dead." Manfred covered his face trying to stop himself from laughing. Jase then joined him in his chuckles stopped Manfred's laugh. Suddenly Jase dashed forward and attacked attempting to stab Manfred's chest, but Manfred brought his blade up and parry the attack. The other doctors and nurses watched the battle from outside the door, but were much too afraid to come in. Jase then jumped in for a second attack, but Manfred blocked the attack again, but was shocked that was actually being pushed back.

"W-Where are you getting this power from?!" Manfred asked. Jase continued to throw in whatever strength he had at Manfred. "Hell if I know." Jase mumbled as he struggled to keep up his assault. "For some reason I feel that I can't die." He said jumping back. "Actually, it's like I have to reason to keep living now." He said quickly glancing at Trinity. "So it doesn't really matter how many holes you put in me..." Jase charged and jumped and dived forward blade first. Manfred predicted the path of his dive and jabbed his blade towards him, but somehow Jase twisted his body in mid-air to lengths he never knew he could do and jabbed one of his blades into Manfred's shoulder making him shout out in pain. It was similar to what Trinity did against Terrance shocking her. "...I refuse to die to a guy like you." Jase said sternly.

Outside Zan and Des had just finished up their job with the Scizor, though Zan had started making fun of Des for almost by licked erotically by that insect. Des growled at him to stop teasing, but Zan was laughing hard. Suddenly a fleet of officers were running towards the hospital, probably going to interfere with fight upstairs. Zan stopped laughing and growled at Des. "It would be troublesome if our masters' were interrupted by those weaklings." Zan growled. "You just want to fight something dontcha" Des teased. "Looks like I've been found out!" Zan sarcastically growled as he charged towards the men. Des sighed and charged right behind him.

Clanging and smashing is all that could be heard from outside the destroyed hospital room. Jase and Manfred continued to smash their weapons together which created sparks from the contact. Jase noticed that people were starting to gather outside the room so he quickly grabbed his spark and tied it around his mouth, covering half his face. Manfred ran and blade first, ready to impale Jase, but Jase sidestepped his attacked then slid under his blade, confusing his large opponent. "You're strong, but worthless if you can't touch me." Jase mocked as he continued to dodge his attacks. Manfred tried swiping from the side, but Jase jumped back off the wall behind him over Manfred's head. The large man looked up shocked that Jase managed to get above him and instinctively ducked knowing Jase was going to swipe for his face; which Jase did. But after missing, Jase didn't let up on his offensive attack. Manfred quickly got back up and, spread his legs out to get more room, and readied his blade as Jase towards him. As Jase got close, Manfred swung his blade diagonally but Jase slid on his knees, bending his back and slid right between Manfred's legs and jumped. Then in mid-air, Jase twisted his body and struck Manfred's waist. The man screamed, but grabbed Jase's face and with great strength, threw the boy into a wall, crushing the cement.

More blood dripped down from Jase's head, but he struggled to get up. Manfred was breathing heavily while placing one his hands on his waist. "So this is the true power of Jase Cyandrez. I was wondering how you managed to take out my brother, who was a top assassin for the government which such ease."

Jase wiped the blood off his head and got back into his stance. "Assassin's are only good at killing unsuspecting victims. They can't do shiit against a real fighter like me." Jase bragged. He noticed that Manfred suddenly turned his blade backwards, pointing the rapier's hilt towards him. Manfed suddenly opened the hilt only to shock Jase's with the contents; A spark gem.

"I have no choice but to go all out." the man said as he pressed the Sparkgem. There was a huge blast of bright blue light, Jase and Trinity had to cover their eyes from it. As the blue light died down, a huge armoured Manfred stood in Jase's way. Manfred had gained a dark blue football-like helmet, with various horns pointing outward. Other then strange helmet, everything else about his armour was basically your standard armour with various holes for more mobility. "It's over." The man said as strange motor sounds started roaring from his armour. Suddenly the man blasted himself toward at Jase at frightening speed, punching through the large hole in wall outside into the lot.

Jase recovered from the strong punch and in mid-air activated his sparkgem and transformed into his armour to make his landing easier. "I would've died if I landed in my human body...that was freakin' close!" The man jumped out of the building and blasted towards Jase again punching the armoured boy down. Jase tried punching him back, but Manfred had already gotten behind Jase. Jase cursed and tried blocking the attack, but was kicked down. Zan and Des, whom had already finished off the officers were watching the fight unfold. "God dammit, I have no choice." Jase thought as he recalled his armour. He quickly covered Jase's face with his scarf again since he noticed civillians were starting to watch their fight.

"Why are you recalling your amour? You can not defeat me like that." Manfred said readying himself.

"The risks are greater without the armour, but the chances of me actually beating in that armour were near zero." Jase said rubbing his nose. He quickly diverted his eyes to see Trinity watching from the hospital room. "It looks like he abandons his rapier in that form, so as long as he just relies on his fists, I can beat him." Once again Manfred disappeared surprising Jase, but Jase instinctively dropped to ground knowing he'd try to attack his back. Jase rolled away and got into his stance.

"My armour have various little devices under the feet that vibrate 2000 times a second, allowing to move at great speeds. Do you think you can take me out by yourself, with no armour no less." Manfred asked confidently.

"I just dodged your last attack didn't I?" Jase asked back cockily. "My armour form gives me more physical strength then even you, but the downfall is that my mobility doesn't even reach 20%. So I learned a couple of tricks from Viper Steel himself to compensate for that." Jase explained. Manfred chuckled back.

"Your arrogance is unsightly. Prepare to die." Manfred said disappearing. Jase quickly scanned both his side and great speeds. Time was slowing down as he couldn't predict Manfred's attack range. This was the final move, but Jase felt pathetic as he couldn't find him. "Think inside the box...that's what uncle would say."

"Your opponent will always try to attack your weak spot in his final move for assurance, so just block your weakness."

In that instant, Jase raised his arm upward and stopped Manfred's aerial punch. Jase's arm was covered in surging golden armour and had easily stopped the attack. "How did you-" Manfred asked in shock. Jase not wasting anytime aimed his blade in the small gap in his armour, slicing half of Manfred's off clean. The citizen's watched in horror as a man lost an arm right in front of them. Manfred screamed out in pain, but Jase didn't let up in his attack as he claimed Manfred's other arm as well. Jase then finished up by slitting the man's exposed neck. "You can join your brother now." Jase calmly said as he let the man's corpse hit the ground.

Jase looked around. The civilians are started to move away in fear and soon scattered. Jase quickly took out a cloth from his pocket, and used his blood and started writing up a message on it. He spelled out the word 'Rubas'. He then quickly ran over to Des and Zan. "Dessie, give this to Trini." Jase explained. "Me staying here is only going to cause more trouble, so tell her to meet me in Rubas when she's fully recovered." Jase got up and tapped Zan's head. "Let's jet." He said running off with Zan behind him. Des picked up the cloth in her mouth and walked back to her trainer.

"It's been a really long time since I've been to Rubas..." Jase mumbled to himself running quickly as he heard sirens. "But I guess a visit to my hometown was bound to happen sooner or later."

OOC: Yes, I made our pokemon talk :p.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
~ Trinity, Liberator ~

Desirae grinned a goodbye to Zan, then leapt back through the doors, up the stairs, and into Trinity's room. She then barked, and dropped the cloth into Trini's waiting hand.

'Rubas' the note read, in a messily scribbled, hurried script. Trinity ran her fingers over the letters, deep in thought. "'Actually, it's like I have a reason to keep living now.'... He... means me...?"

Dessie barked again, tugging at Trinity's blue hospital robe.

"Ah, right..." Trinity muttered to herself as she ambled over towards her clothing. She picked them up and looked at the rips and blood stains. "Ugh, it'd take days to get those stains out!" she moaned to Des. "I wonder if I can steal someone else's clothes..."
Trinity retied the back of her robe and limped out the door. She then searched along the hall for a woman that would be about her size... Ah ha!
She slid into a room four doors down from her's. Inside was a dying young woman - about her size and height. She silently grabbed some of her clothes, and slithered back to her room.
Trinity pulled the clothes on. A pair of tight-fitted dark blue jeans and a yellow empire-waist top, coupled with yellow ballerina flats with little bows at the toe. She shrugged. It was too 'cutesy' for her taste, but it'd have to do.

Trinity grabbed her jewelery, and then hobbled out the door. She pulled the map out from her handbag, and looked at it with analyzing gray eyes. "Rubas is... about an hour's walk or so from here... Maybe we can grab a ride?"

Des grinned.

"Alright, let's go." Trinity followed Desirae down the stairs, holding on to the railing for support. They went out into the evening, the sky above them beginning to darken.
They walked to the end of the busy street, and Trinity posed sexily; jutting her hip out, while holding her hand in a way that drivers would know she was looking for a ride.
Almost instantly, a car pulled over. A man in his early-to-mid-fourties leaned out, smiling. "Need a ride, love?"
Trinity had a bad feeling about this guy, but she slid into the backseat. "Thanks. Rubas, please."
The man's grin spread yet wider. "Of course, dear..." And with that he pulled back into the traffic.
Trinity checked the map. They were going in the opposite direction of Rubas.

Soon, the man pulled off onto a small dirt road.
"This is the way to Rubas?" Trinity asked silkily.
"Of course it is. We should be there in a moment."
Trinity noticed the way he kept looking at her legs and breasts in the car's rearview mirror. Without glancing down, Trinity flicked her wrist slightly.
Desirae flew into action. In just a few mere seconds, Trinity had a hand on the steering wheel, and Des had her mouth clenched around the man's wrists, blood dripping from where her teeth had pierced skin. Trinity placed her hand over the man's mouth, and leaned in to his ear.
"Get over into the other seat and we won't hurt you." she demanded, her voice soft but low, seductive.
The man dropped his eyes, and complied, shoving his wide behind into the passenger. Desirae moved with him, standing on his lap, her jaws still firmly holding his hands.
Trinity got out and then opened the driver's door, sitting in before slamming the door behind her. "Say one word and my Absol will rip your hands clean off." she threatened in the same sexy voice, starting the engine.

The man caused no trouble. Pity. Trinity had hoped for a reason to slay such scum.
Eventually, they had reached Rubas, and Trinity got out. Desirae let go of the man and bounded after her.
Trinity looked around, unsure of where to find Jase. She spotted a small restaurant, and decided to go stay there where it was safe and warm.

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
~Albert Ledge, Liberator~

“OK tell me your name boy.” then the boy told him that his name is Jeff Hairston. “OK let us meet in Rubas. 12:00 NN in Embassy Suites-Rubas, at the penthouse OK.” Jeff nodded so Albert moved on until he got back in Rubas. He went to the manager and bribed the manager to let him stay for 10 days. “OK now I have no more money.” Then Albert went to the bank to loan money. He only loaned $500 then he moved on. “OK first things first, food and drinks. Hmmmm I know I’ll just go to that suspicious looking convenience store.” As he went in a Liberator kidnapped him. “Um… Excuse me but I am a Liberator too ya know.” The Liberator was embarrassed so he let Albert go back to the convenience store and he bought junk foods and a nice Pepsi. Afterwards he went back to the penthouse and slept in the cool and cold room.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.

"It's been a while..." Jase silently said to himself as nostalgia was all he was able to feel. He looked around the slumpy area that he was walking through. He remember this place being called the 'ghetto' of Rubas. This is mostly where the poorer people lived, including his own uncle. Jase remembered not minding it when he was a kid, and that feeling has not changed since then. Since he visited uncle more than he actually went home, this dirty area was seen as a very welcome place to Jase in his childish youth. Jase walked down the dirty street, having already changed his outfit that a shopkeeper had so graciously 'lent' Jase. He was not wearing a red shirt, dark blue jeans and a long black trench coat to top it off. Of course, he'd never get rid of his scarf which has been with him through so much.

Jase soon found himself in front of an old run down house. It was clearly abandoned, to the point where the city didn't even bother taking it down. Jase looked through the old house, feeling nothing but painful memories running through his head. This was where his uncle resided and did his business. Jase looked to his side and saw two red chairs. That's where Jase and his uncle would sit as he happily watched his uncle do his low-paying job. Zan rummaged some of the drawers but found nothing. There was some old police tape around an area; that's where Jase found his dead uncle. Jase walked up to the large furnace and flipped a switch. A lot of strange sounds started popping up but then faded into a low drumming sound.

"Wow, this thing still works..." Jase commented. Jase walked over to a cubbyhole and looked inside to find scarps of metal. Jase took the pile of scraps and threw them into the blazing furnace. Zan watched on, confused at what his master what doing. As the metal quickly melted under the blazing flames, Jase quickly grabbed some wet towels and pulled the tray from the furnace out and quuickly ran over to a molding table and tipped over the tray, pouring the hot melted metal into holster with a small sword like shape. Jase then pulled out of his severely damaged combat blades and fit the blade into the shape. Jase then repeated all these steps for his second blade. After waiting for the blades to cool down and harden, Jase pulled them out and dipped them into the fire once again and quickly pulled them out. Jase then pulled out a large flat hammer, and started smashing the blades into shape.

"Heh, can't believe I still remember this damn process so perfectly." he laughed. After smashing the blades into shape, Jase dipped them into cold water and waited. "This is the boring part, it'll take a couple hours for them to reach top condition." Jase said pissing his pokemon off. "Yes, I'm quite aware his place smells like piss. Let's go outside for a bit." Jase stood up and walked alongside his pokemon towards the door. "I wonder if Trinity has reached Rubas yet..."

Jase opened the front door and walked outside with his Jase closed and took in a large deep breath. He stretched his arms out and yawned since it was getting dark. He opened his eyes to s shocking sight. There was a man standing in front of him, just as shocked as Jase. He was smaller than Jase, and had very skinny arms, showing very weak arm strength. He wore black glasses which had quite the lens, as his dark brown eyes seemed large when looked into. He was quite older then Jase, probably close to his fifties atleast shown by the greyness overcoming the blackness of his hair which was down in a comb-over. He wore a blue coat suit, with a white shirt underneath, and wore matching blue pants. "Y-y-you're..." The man studdered.

"...Dad?.."

Last edited:

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
~ Trinity, Liberator ~

The food in the restaurant was very good -- and well-priced, too.
Trinity sat in the far right corner, humming along to the Christmas songs that were playing over the sound system. She was watching out the window as snow flakes began to dance from the Rubas skies. "I'll have to look for something for Des, Zan, and Jase soon... before all the good Christmas gifts are gone." she thought to herself. This was her favourite time of year.

Finally full, she put her fork back on the plate. Her spaghetti carbonara had disappeared completely. She put the money on the table for her's and Desirae's dinner, and put her coat back on.
Then, not knowing where to go to find him, Trinity and Des wondered on out into the snowy dark to search for Jase.

It probably wasn't the best of ideas, but after searching for more than an hour, Trinity and Dessie went down the lower part of town. The houses were dirty; most unfriendly with no Christmas lights hanging, and some even abandoned.

And there, she heard his voice.

"...Dad...?"

"Jase!" Trinity called.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
~Layra Fenti, for the governement~

Layra and Nathan got into the training room, looking around. There were many trainers here already, and still more were flodding the doors. After ten minutes the constant flap of the doors stopped, and the MC walked in.
"I believe everyone knows the rules. If not, I shall go over them. Two Pokemon per battle. If you step out from the boundary, you are eliminated from the battle. If you are caught cheating, you are disqualified from the tournament. If you use a Pokeball, you will lose your governement license. The first three rounds are tag team, the last rounds are double battles."
The man was obviously snappy and talked in a no nonsense manner.
"First up! Layra Fenti and Nathan Kronenberg vs. Georgia Lassen and George Lassen...." the MC announced other matchups, while Layra thought, George and Georgia? They must be twins...Can me and Nathan compete with that?
Nathan turned to her and asked, "Who's going first?"
"You can, if you want. But if you want me to go..."

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

~Marc Anthony, Liberator~

After camping he left the mountain resort and went around Diamante singing a Liberator Christmas Carol to recruit more allies. He sang the Liberator Christmas Carol together with his Pokemon, he made the Christmas Carol on the mountain resort.
"Dashing through the sand,
With a bomb strapped to my back.
I have a nasty plan,
For Christmas in Iraq.

I got through checkpoint A,
But not through checkpoint B,
That's when I got shot in the butt by government military.

Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs mine blew up you see,
Where are all the money that Viper Steel promised me.
Jingle bombs, jingle bombs government soldiers shot me dead,
The only thing that I have left is this towel upon my head.

I used to be a man, but every time I cough,
Thanks to the government my teeth keep falling off.
My bombing days are done, I need to find some work,
Perhaps it would be much safer as a convenient store night clerk,
Ooo, Jingle bombs, jingle bombs I think I got screwed."

After singing the Liberator Christmas Carol, a lot of people helped Marc and joined the liberators. The people also gave him money for singing the Christmas Carol that opened their minds on the government.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
I have one question, do we write in first-person, second or third?
Sorry for taking so long :(

~~~Jeff Hairston, Liberators~~​

"Ladyba!", "how have I missed you." cried Jeff. In the Pokemon Centre, Jeff had seen the Albert boy walk out, "odd that one."

Then Jeff asked Sam what is wrong with Ladyba, Sam replied," my beedrill attacked it, then he enjected some poison into Ladyba, causing damage to his breathing and his skin tissue." "What?" That must have been that scream I heard when I arrived in Diamente."

Then the nurse butt in, "excuse me, but Dr. King will see you know."
Jeff then said, "how about we both take Ladyba to the doctor." Sam nodded his head.

As they walked down the corridors of the Pokemon Centre they realized how big the building really was. Then they came to a end of a hall, the nurse knocked on the wodden door. Then repley that came was a loud "what?"
The nurse said,"the ladyba that was poisoned has come." The doctor then said," come in."

As Jeff and Sam walked in they saw a pale white room, a cold air was occuping the room. The doctor him self was a man of girth, not the body of a big strong man, rather the body of a fat man.

The doctor asked,"What?" in a loud voice.........................
;156;

Last edited:

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

After singing his Christmas Carol in Diamante, he went to Sapphere. There he decided to sing another Christmas Carol that he also made at the mountain resort. "Chimpo, Tweety, Squirt, and Saul help me sing my home made Christmas Carol." The carol goes like this and follows the tune of Santa Claus is coming to town.

"You better watch out,
You better comply,
We're so devout,
And willing to die,
Liberators are coming to town.

He's on a bike,
And wrecking us twice,
A firing squad,
Or explosive device,

We knows when you're not looking,
We see you when you're asleep,
Watch the airport or our embassy,
Be an infidel defeat!

O! You better watch out!
You better not fly,
Vary your route,
There's no stoppin' this guys,

O! Will we wear a burka?
Or carry a grenade?
A gas mask or an M-16?
Or just a razor blade?

O! You better watch out!
You better not try
Forgetting about
If he's nearby
Osama spreads mayhem a-round
Bin Laden is coming to town"

After singing another Christmas Carol, the people turned away from the government and supported the liberators.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

When Albert woke up, he called again Jeff and told him that he will go back to Sapphere. Then he went out and moved on to Sapphere. After sometime, Albert arrived in Sapphere and then saw Marc singing a carol. He threw a stone and then moved on to the Pokemon Center. He went to the front desk and asked the nurse for a boy with a Ledyba. Then the nurse escorted him to the room where the Ledyba was located. As he got in the room he saw Jeff, a boy and a Ledyba. “Hi everybody. What seems to be the problem.” Then Albert went out and sat at the bench.

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

After getting hit by a stone, he saw that it was that freaky Albert Ledge. "That Albert is such a pest." Marc secretly followed Albert to the Pokemon Center. Marc saw Albert go into a room in the Pokemon Center, Marc saw him visiting a boy. "Prepare to meet your maker, Albert, as you taste the thunder of my weapon." But Marc changed his mind instead he got a brick outside the Pokemon Center and threw it through the window, it hit Albert on the head which made him faint. "Haha in your face you annoying man." After that he left Sapphere and went on to Mt. Remelade. At Mt. Remelade he made another Liberator Christmas Carol which he plans to sing also at Mt. Remelade. He made it at a Remelade Christmas Camp(opposite of summer camp).

~Nathan Kronenberg, Government Forces~

"Okay then, George..." Nathan smiled, "Let's Duke this out!"
"Can you be sure?" he yelled, his armor was Red and Green, as well as looking exceptionally lightweight for speed, George's weapon of choice was a pair of Nun-Chuks, polished and ready to go...

Doing the usually, Nathan's Armor Materialized, along with the weapon, but this time, Porygon was not in the Battle.

"BURMY!" Nathan yelled, as the BagWorm larva slid down his Armor, Nathan wanted to see what this little guy could do, George seemed to Laugh,

"Hah! This will be a Piece of cake! I call upon Ivysaur!" The Reptilian Plant Pokemon emerged from the Capture Charge, it raised its vines in intimidation, yet Burmy was unmoved, was the little guy too young or was did this baby pokemon have a heart of steel?

Ivysaur extended its vines and Burmy started to gather a new coat, the Cocky George and the tense Nathan both waited intently for the announcer's words,

"ANNND GO!" they heard with a start, and both trainers charged at each other...

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
I'm FINALLY back!

OOC:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I am sooooo sorry, everyone!

We moved into our new house, and had no internet for a week... Am I still in this? :(

EDIT: .........DKzM0mA hasn't even replied to mine yet...? :/

DKzM0mA

Bring it.

"Jase!" Trinity yelled out happily running past the old man to Jase's side. Dessie ran over to Zan, but was shafted by him as usual. "I've been looking everywhere for you!" but Jase continued to ignore the girl as he simply stared down the old man.

"I-It is you right?..." The man studdered, his eyes filling with tears. "Son...Jason...is that really you?.." The man moved closer towards Jase, dropping his briefcase, spreading his arms out towards him for a hug which he wanted for so long. Jase saw the older man coming towards him, but quickly kicked the man down the porch stairs. The man grunted trying to get back up again.

"Jason Timberwoods died many years ago to a Houndoom, which also took the life of his uncle Reykin Cyandrez. I am not the child you speak of." Jase said angrily walking back into the abandoned house. Trinity stood between the door and the battered old man in confusion, but then followed Jase into the house. Jase pulled out his blades and started bashing them with a hammer again since they had finished cooling off. Jase reached for the sand paper near him and started scraping the blade them into shape.

Trinity wasn't sure what she should do. That man outside was still Jase's father after all. Trinity decided to talk to Jase about this but was quickly stopped by Zan who was leaning against a wall not too far away from her. He shook his head, warning her not to do such a thing since Jase was in a bad enough mood already. The front door then opened and Jase's father walked into the room, a little blood dripping from his mouth due to the kick he received.

"Your mother died quite some time ago Jason." the man said solemnly. He lowered his head recalling the horrible memory. Suddenly an object was shot towards the man just barely missing his head. He turned around to see a knife stuck in the wall behind him.

"Leave old man." He said getting up pulling out his second blade.

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

After staying at the Christmas Camp he learned some valuable lessons on Christmas. "I'm gonna sing another Liberator Christmas Carol at Remelade." He then went to Remelade and sang another Liberator Christmas Carol. It follows the tune of 12 days of Christmas.

"The first thing at Christmas,
That's such a pain to me:
Is finding a Christmas tree.

The second thing at Christmas,
rigging up the lights,
and finding a Christmas tree.

The third thing at Christmas
hangovers, rigging up the lights

The fourth thing at Christmas,
sending Christmas cards,

The fifth thing at Christmas
Five month of bills,
sending Christmas cards,

The sixth thing at Christmas
Facing my in-laws,
five months of bills,
I hate those Christmas cards,
hangovers, rigging up these lights

The seventh thing a Christmas,
that's such a pain to me:
the Salvation Army, facing my in-laws,
five months of bills, sending Christmas cards,
ohhh geeez, I'm tryin to rig up these lights

The eighth thing at Christmas,
(kids voice) I want a transformer for Christmas,
Charities and what do you mean your in-laws?
five months of bills, uh makin up these cards,
please get me a beer huh,
what we have no extension cords?

The ninth thing at Christmas
finding parking spaces,
(kid) daddy I want some candy,
donations, facing my in-laws
five months of bills,
writing out those Christmas cards,
hangovers, now why the hell are they blinking?

The tenth thing at Christmas
Batteries not included, no parking spaces,
(kid) by me something, get a job you bum,
facing my in-laws, five months of bills,
yo-ho sending Christmas cards,
oh-geez look at this,
one light goes out they all go out,

The eleventh thing at Christmas
Stale T.V. specials, batteries not included,
no parking spaces
(kid) mum I gotta go bathroom,
charites, she's a witch I hate her,
five months of bills,
i dont even know half these people,
oh who has the toilet paper,
turn the flashlight on I blew a fuse

The twelfth thing at Christmas
singing Christmas carols, stale T.V. specials,
batteries not included, no parking,
(kid crying), charities, gonna make em dinner,
five months of bills,
I'm not sending em mister that's it,
shut up you, you're so smart you rig up the lights
and finding a christmas tree."

After singing the Liberator Christmas Carol the people in Remelade began to turn their backs on the Government and supported the Liberators. After the Caroling he went to stay at a 3 star inn.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
~ Trinity, Liberator ~

Trinity was stunned. "Jase, please don't kill him." she plead, ignoring Zan's warning glances. "Don't... kill him." Suddenly, Jase was shocked to feel Trinity's lips against his cheek, warm and soft. "Try to listen to him before you shun him. Give him a chance, listen to his side of the story."

Trinity pulled away, bright red in the face, and went to stand in the far corner of the shack, away from Jase. She was worried how he'd react to her swift kiss and her words of compassion to a person -he- thought should receive none of such.

Desirae stood defensively in front of her owner, prepared to defend her, yet hoping it wouldn't come to that.

But Trinity would not fight him if he turned on her. She would not hurt him to save herself. And with that, she tilted her head down slightly to hide her inner pain. And then she waited.

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
((OOC: Sorry that I haven't replied in a while, guys! A whole week of Christmas concerts....*groan* Then I had to go to a birthday party last night.))

~Layra Fenti, for the government~
Layra watched as Nathan let out Burmy. She frowned. Burmy probably only knew Tackle and protect.
"ANNND GO!"
Layra watched as Nathan lunged towards George. The Ivysaur's vines whipped out towards Burmy, who had finished gathering his new cloak. It would be an intense battle.
Layra sat up, ready in case Nathan decided to tag her in. Starr stood beside her, ready to jump in with her.
Layra wondered what Nathan's next move would be. Would he go for the enemy? Or would he tell Burmy to attack?
A new thought cme to Layra. Was Nathan just sending out Burmy to give him some EXP? Obviously he would want to evolve Burmy. Maybe they should've trained a bit more before coming to the tournament.

Baby-Faced Assassin 34

At the inn, Marc decided to spend the holidays there. He sent out his Pokemon to get and put up a Christmas tree. "Chimpo, Tweety, Squirt, Saul let's go out there and bring back a Christmas tree." While looking for a Christmas tree in the woods they sang a Christmas Carol in the spirit of Christmas.

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I’ll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special."​

They got the Christmas tree and set it up in the lobby of the inn. The other people came in and helped Marc and his Pokemon set up the tree. "Thank you people for helping me set up the Christmas tree." After setting up the Christmas tree, they sang a song so that Santa will bring them gifts.

"You better watch out'
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is coming to town,
Santa Claus is coming to town.

He's making a list,
Checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice,

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake,
He knows if you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake.

With little tin horns and little toy drums,
Rooty toot toots and rummy tum tums,

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake,
He knows if you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake,
Goodness sake.

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is coming,
Santa Claus is coming,
Santa Claus is coming to town."​

They kept on singing the Christmas carol until Christmas Day on December 25. Marc also sent a message to other Liberators. "Calling fellow Liberators, please come to Remelade to celebrate the greatest Christmas of your life, from Marc."

johny2hai

Future Olympian
(Baby dont you think that is enough of the Caroling)
(Sorry for my absence, got banned for one week)

~~Jeff Hairston, Liberators~~~​

As Jeff was about to tell Dr.King what was wrong with Ladyba Albert walked in. Albert then said,"hi, everybody what seems to be the problem?" Before anyone can answer him he walked out. "Who is that boy? asked Dr. King. "That is Albert, he really is a strange one.​
"What seems to be wrong with Ladyba?" asked Dr. King. Ladyba. "Ladyba was attacked my Sam's Beedrill. Sam's beedrill used a move - poison jab." May i see this beedrill?" Sam then stood up and took out beedrill. Then Dr. King inspected beedrill's needles. "Ah, yes this beedrill has some strong poison but its nothing i cant tackle." Dr. King said proudly.

Alright take Ladyba to room 208, I shall come when i have the antidote ready." Jeff picked up Ladyba and asked the nurse to direct them to room 208. When they got there Jeff put Ladyba on the bed. The nurse then said,"the ladyba is going to stay overnight." "Alright," replied Jeff.

Then Jeff came to the lobby of the hodspital and saw Albert there sitting on a bench.........................
;162;

Last edited:

robincool98

I am Iron Man!

He saw Jeff looking at Albert. "Hello there Jeff. Is your Pokemon alright" said Albert. "Jeff call me *gives him cel. no.* If you ever need something or you saw someone in the government" Then Albert went out of Sapphere and went back to the inn and syaed there for a couple of days. Then he went back up and when he checked out the balance of his credit card were empty and he had no money. While looking for money a street fair was held and there was a fighting match w/ weapons. The prize money was $500 so he entered. He won after 10 hours. He then went to a bus going to Rubas.