• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Pokemon Dash was the first DS Pokemon game and it was released in 2004. It was a racing game that had no story line but was still really fun to play by yourself or using multiplayer mode.

What did you think of Pokemon Dash ?

Siddhar

Transcend
Aha, Pokemon Dash was in fact the first ever Pokemon game I got to play! It was so much fun! The hot air balloon and landing parts were unique. The intro was cute, with an Amie-like interaction with Pikachu. Also, it was funny how Pokemon would land when the balloons were popped too early XD

I remember the Lapras rides, terrain speed-ups and stuff! Swamps, Lava, Water, you know.. I thought it was a good way to introduce touch screen gameplay to the Pokemon audience, and was very engaging. It wasn't as good as Mario Kart in my opinion, but still worth I go.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I recall playing the game after borrowing it from a friend, but I didn't enjoy it. Racing games in general aren't my forte, so I didn't find this game to be anything special, although I liked that Gonbe (Munchlax) appeared in it as a sneak peek of Gen IV.

TwilightBlade

I liked the idea behind this spin-off game, but let's be honest it wasn't anything to write home about. For Nintendo's 1st attempt at a DS Pokemon title, they could've done better me thinks.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
I liked the idea behind this spin-off game, but let's be honest it wasn't anything to write home about. For Nintendo's 1st attempt at a DS Pokemon title, they could've done better me thinks.

I at least applaud the game designers for allowing the core GBA games to have some functionality with Pokemon Dash. They could've easily ignored the compatibility of the games, but they put in some work to have the GBA games be relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.