• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Day 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialgaMan

32 Hours after deposit of my PKMNDAY pikachu for a lvl 9 or lower rotom and no one traded me not even a japanese rotom lol

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
im confused cann u tell me what a pokmon day pikachu is?

lugia100

Like a boss!
Darkcrobat, Buster123 told you what it is
32 Hours after deposit of my PKMNDAY pikachu for a lvl 9 or lower rotom and no one traded me not even a japanese rotom lol
Well just be thankful I decided to give you one of mine :)

Well i'm off for the day. No more Shiny Rotoms tomorrow :(. This was my first Serebii event, and i'm happy that I took part. Later everyone.

DialgaMan

buster123

i have 3 pokemon day rotoms to hand out now so im gonna trad 1 now to dialgaman and then ill trade the other 2 to members of serebii so post now if you havent recieved a pokemonday rotom yet and ill try and get you 1

thanks

DialgaMan

I'll be trying to clone it and put on GTS

DialgaMan

Darkrai's Best Friend

Ultimate Trainer
2 Pika's

I put 2 PokemonDay Pika's on and both werent shiny, 1 random rotom,1 random japanese rotom

DBF ;491;

evandeck

PM me if u can trade me one of WL's shiny Rotom

Moo66

If I didn`t get one yet who should I go to?

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
^^People who have some and are willing to trade...

Moo66

Who are the people willing to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.