• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Day 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

yay, i will deffinatley do that, awesome your in australia easier for me :D

Slick

Banned
I'm in WL. However, I'll mainly be on PokemonAus 24, so yeah, contact me there.

pkmnhippy

Banned
Hmm...
Seems hacked to me, your site gives out rare shinys with good move sets with PKMNAUS as the OT, which means either;

You use sav
You're weird enough to name yourself after your site and you manage to find time to SR for rare shinys
You have two 4th gen games (excluding Platnum) and you name one of the files trainer PKMNAUS/DAY.

Also;

Your site says your shinys from 3rd gen games have the same ID as your 4th gen games.
Awhile back on you site you had Arceus in a ranch photo.

I got heaps more reasons.

Sorry for calling you a hacker, but it just seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
I do have AR which I used to obtained Arceus but that was for personal gain, the Rotom however are not hacked but have been cloned.

But hey believe what you wish, I'm not forcing you to take a Rotom.

Last edited:

golduck#1

dude ur a legend yuo plan on doing this next year. also i live in w.a so i put it up at 7am hey?

golduck#1

is daylight savings this sunday. wow so i will put mine up at 8. it's gonna be a good b-day present

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
I think it's Saturday night -> Sunday

pkmnhippy

Banned
I do have AR which I used to obtained Arceus but that was for personal gain, the Rotom however are not hacked but have been cloned.

But hey believe what you wish, I'm not forcing you to take a Rotom.

Sorry, it just seems really unlikely, and the 3rd and 4th gen games have the same ID, or is it just a typo? and you got alot of shinys with good move sets.

You sir, you must be abnormally lucky.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
iyou should be happy to get a good rotom you don't have to take

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Awesome, thanks! *smacks evandeck*

Now that that's out of the way... Can I get more than one by putting up multiple Pikachus?

Awesome, thanks! *smacks evandeck*

Now that that's out of the way... Can I get more than one by putting up multiple Pikachus?

Sure, the more participation the better.

Sorry, it just seems really unlikely, and the 3rd and 4th gen games have the same ID, or is it just a typo? and you got alot of shinys with good move sets.

You sir, you must be abnormally lucky.

That was just a typo I've been meaning to fix for some time, any member of my site who's received a Pokemon from me can tell you that.

CharlieDoryRose

Dragon Freak
Woah that sounds brilliant!! Cloned pokemon don't mess up your game though, do they? I've never had a cloned one before...

crobatman

no. they are just like normal pokemon. JUST LIKE = clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.