• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Day - September 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
ANyway, great idea count me in. What exactally should we nick them? pkmnday so it doesnt excent the letter limit.

Well, if you nickname it PokémonDay it won't excede the limit, I think. Anyway, I'm off to find a Pikachu XD

buneary dude

Hey wait a minute...Is this Pokemon Day you're talking about the day before Toys "R" Us is giving away Manaphys? Just curious.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I guess I'll catch a Pikachu and name it Pokemon Day. I don't have anything else to do.

Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scyther FTW <3
Sweet, this sounds cool =3 Hopefully I can remember to get on after practice and place a Pikachu.... if I remember to get a Pikachu xD

Can I do it aswell, I will gladly give away many of my rare items.

evandeck

9-28 was the day that diamond and pearl came out in Japan

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Oooh, I'll join in on this. I don't have a Spiritomb, and I don't have a Magmarizer or an Electizer thingie yet.. *goes to find a Pikachu* If you get one holding an Aspear Berry, that's mine. =O

evandeck

can we name the pikachu at the name rater?

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
I will be handing out Riolu's with rare/strong TM's to people who have a pikachu named PokemonDay.

Hope you enjoy it.

evandeck

how do we know if he is lying?

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
One thing I have noticed is there is no official “Pokemon Day” so to celebrate this wondrous franchise, I plan to create one.

On September 28th which has no real significance (besides Pokemon Mystery Dungeon being released on this day last year in Australia and D/P being released on that same day in Japan) I will be handing out rare items over the GTS, Items will include:

Master Balls, Lucky Eggs, Magmarizer, Electirizer, etc…

All you need to do is catch a Pikachu and name it “Pokemon Day”. Place it on the GTS at any time of September 28th and ask for a Spiritomb. I will then trade a Spiritomb holding random items with Pikachu but they must be named Pokemon Day.

Not everyone can get an item from me and you may get a Spiritomb from another person who wants your Pikachu so it all comes down to luck. Quite a many sites are involved in making Pokemon Day happen so with a lot of people hopefully participating it should be good. As I said earlier though I cannot cater for all the people expected to partake so only a selected few will get items from me.

Feel free to get involved and spread the magic of Pokemon over the GTS too, PM me if you will be offering specials on the GTS. Anyone who want to give away stuff for "PokemonDay" Pikachu let me know via PM and I will add your name to the first post!

Hope you have a happy Pokemon Day so get your Pikachu ready for September 28th!

Other Serebii Member Offers:
EifiBurakki is also giving away starters holding strong TM's for PokemonDay Pikachu.
You can't do that. September 28 is Water Lucario is an idiot day. No Pokemon playing allowed on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.