• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Day - September 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy.42

I wonder if these Pikachu's and Spiritomb's will become rare like the Psyduck's? This is a good idea though! Will we be allowed to do it multiple times?

squirtlemaster

master of squirtles
Yyay Pokemon Day

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
September 28 isn't Pokemon day just because some random guy says so. It's complete nonsense to pick that day over any other day. Let's pick September 16 because Emerald was released that day and it's also my birthday. Okay, the official new Pokemon day is September 16. It's too bad it already ended. No Pokemon day for any of you!

Lord Zeffy

Sabrina lover :D
Thats 8 days after my birthday...I hope I get D/P by then D;

nubinator

Banned
I find this quite stupid. You people will cheer on this day cause' a random idiot comes and says " Z0mG 1 +h1nK$ !+ PogEmoN d@y +0d@y!11!!!!!! "

Lord Zeffy

Sabrina lover :D
I find this quite stupid. You people will cheer on this day cause' a random idiot comes and says " Z0mG 1 +h1nK$ !+ PogEmoN d@y +0d@y!11!!!!!! "

Thats basically how most days are made

SlipKnoT

He's giving out Spiritomb with rare items for Pikachu. Pikachu. That's like giving them away. Come on, he's trying to do a nice thing and give people rare pokemon and items. What's bad about that?

Daaku JJ

Anyway it's not like we actually have to call it pokemon day, just join in and have fun.

Anyway first i have to find a pikachu.

Tom24

You Dont Know 7.23
---NEWS---

i will be giving away feebas with the name of PKMN 28/09 to a series of people at random that offer up a pikachu with the name of POKEMONDAY on the 28th of september, all feebas will be holding rare items and a few of them even a MASTERBALL.

;025; September 28th 2007 Pokemon Day Give Away ;349;​

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
Yayness! Then I have motivation to play Diamond :3

Kecleon King

Enterprise Captain
i neither need any items or spiritombs but i love the idea

SlipKnoT

---NEWS---

i will be giving away feebas with the name of PKMN 28/09 to a series of people at random that offer up a pikachu with the name of POKEMONDAY on the 28th of september, all feebas will be holding rare items and a few of them even a MASTERBALL.

;025; September 28th 2007 Pokemon Day Give Away ;349;​
That's very kind, and I hope I'll get one, but could you not nickname them? I don't think anyone really wants a Milotic (I'm sure that's what it will eventually be) named "PKMN 28/09".

BlazingKen

I wanna join in on the fun so.......

I'll put mareeps up on the GTS holding masterballs from September 27 to September 29 with no nicknames. The pokemon being asked for will just be pikachu's

Oceayo

A keyblade hero
This sounds good cout me in. *Here pika-pika pikachu...*

evandeck

i want rare items so count me in and are they hacked?

~Water Lucario~ just cloned his, not hacked, and I didn't hack mine either, my items are cloned.

And could people quit flaming the idea? So what if people want to just do something nice on a given day? I feel like doing that without telling people, so let ~Water Lucario~ and the rest of us do the same. Sure people are free to voice their opinions, but a decent reasoning would be nice. If it's just the fact that we're calling it "Pokemon Day" then just think of it as a day where we're just going to be nice to you guys.

Whatever...for those of you whom are actually interested, I'll be giving out Linoones holding either Rare Candies or Sacred Ash on that day, from between 2:30pm - 5:30pm and prolly 10pm - 11pm (GMT -5). They won't have any nickname, but they will be level 100 and with only one attack (Not that you would know, nor would I expect you to care). I have school and work that day, as well as soccer practice, so I'll be running tight and may not update the GTS quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.