• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Day - September 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

evandeck

i wonder if will we see pikachus and spirtbombs being traded on pokemon-gts.net?

Here are Serebii members who are also giving stuff away for PokemonDay Pikachu:

-EifiBurakki is also giving away starters holding strong TM's for PokemonDay Pikachu.

-Tom24 is giving away Feebas holding Masterballs for PokemonDay Pikachu.

-fuzzyqwilfish will be giving Linoone holding Sacred Ash and Rare Candies away for PokemonDay Pikachu.

-abgar will be giving away rare berries and balls for PokemonDay Pikachu.

-EifiBurakki will be giving away one Shiny Spiritomb Nicknamed 'PokemonDay' holding a Masterball.

Tom24

You Dont Know 7.23
--UP DATE--

ok so Suicune619 made a good point, all the feebas that i was set to give away as party of the september 28th pokemon day had been nicknamed PKMN 28/09 in honour of the day but i suppose no one really does want a pokemon with that name it was blind sighted on my part cause i breed so much for different natures and just though other people would as well in order to get a fresh feebas and name so i have been hard at it and got a fresh load un-nicknamed ones, how ever iam still going to give out the nicknamed ones (cause what else do i do with them LOL) but i will infect those ones with the pkrus virus that i picked up in the eterna forest the other week as a sort of an extra can't say fairer than that

all the feebas iam giving away will come with the ID No. 47472

;025; must be named POKEMONDAY inorder to get ;349;​

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
This is a very cool idea. We should spread the word.

Hmm...I want to give something away. Would anyone be interested in bidoof who each have one egg move and one seriously ev trained stat? If so, I'll try to get some bidoof ready for September 28th (hope I can still put up pikachus named PokémonDay to get something from the others who are giving away stuff if I give away something).

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Noone is interested in a bidoof who has an egg move and one seriously ev trained stat?

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
I will trade Spiritomb holding rare items. :).

The items you can expect from me are as follows:
TM 26: Earthquake
TM 44: Rest
TM 01: Focus Punch
Lucky Egg
Light Ball
Max Elixir
Leftovers
Twistedspoon
Blue Flute
Yellow Flute

Due to time zones it will be spread over about 30 hours, I will search for PokemonDay Pikachu at random times to cater for different time zones.

Australia is about 20 hours ahead of the US so I have already thought that through.

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Just to be a 100% clear, the pikachu have to be called "PokemonDay" spelt exactly like that?

I'm gonna do it. This sounds like a brilliant idea.

Shame its not on October 1st. Then it would be a real PokeMonday.

I crack myself up sometimes.

evandeck

Due to time zones it will be spread over about 30 hours, I will search for PokemonDay Pikachu at random times to cater for different time zones.

Australia is about 20 hours ahead of the US so I have already thought that through.

so we will be able to get the items until 11:59 EDT?

Warrior Rapter

Fire Pokemon User
I too will join in, but im not sure what i would offer up for the PokemonDay pikachus yet (as i dont think i could breed all the Charmanders by then). Im also going to see if i can get citywide festivities going on that day, but even that may not work well (the town i live in, im about the only one who likes pokemon, but hey, its worth a shot isnt it?)

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Sounds interesting enough, I just hope I'm able to get something...

I gotta catch me a Pikachu...

Status
Not open for further replies.