• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Day - September 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Well I dont have WiFi at my house, lucky my friend does and I am going to her house that day. So I better start catching Pikachu's like crazy.

I have also decided to give out a shiny Deoxys. It's fully legit and Lv. 40, from Hoenn. I will be giving that away to a random PokemonDay Pikachu. =]

I've decided that instead of me just 'taking', I will also trade some Spiritombs aswell, holding some PP Ups, seen as I have so many from the lottery!

EDIT: To post below - relevant?

Last edited:

MyPartnerIsPlusle

was pokemon mystery dungoen any good?

I along with other members mentioned in the first post will be trading our Pokemon for PokemonDay Pikachu at random times so whether you put up a Pikachu at 11:00PM on the Thursday or at night on the Friday you will still have a good chance to get something.

The following members are also giving away the following so ask for what you want most, you may miss out on my Spiritomb by just say asking for a Lugia which you may not get.

EifiBurakki is also giving away starters holding strong TM's for PokemonDay Pikachu.

Tom24 is giving away Feebas holding Masterballs for PokemonDay Pikachu.

fuzzyqwilfish will be giving Linoone holding Sacred Ash and Rare Candies away for PokemonDay Pikachu.

abgar will be giving away rare berries and balls for PokemonDay Pikachu.

EifiBurakki will be giving away one Shiny Spiritomb Nicknamed PokemonDay holding a Masterball.

Dragonwing375 will be handing out Sceptile holding Exp. Share for PokemonDay Pikachu.

chorusco will be handing out 10th Anniversary Ho-oh or Lugia for Pokemon Day Pikachu.

CharMaster006 will be handing out Shiny Deoxys for PokemonDay Pikachu.

Anyone 4 Buttons? will be giving away Spiritomb holding PP Up for PokemonDay Pikachu.

LUK3

I'll be giving away Lugias for PokemonDay Pikachu

My Spiritombs are ready to go, named PokemonDay, and with OT: Jason. Don't know how many I will be trading off though - probably around 12. Happy Pokémon Day tomorrow! ;D

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
Awesome idea. I'd contribute, but I don't have large numbers of any particularly notable Pokemon, and my opinions on cloning are conflicting, so nuthin'.

I've got a Hasty female Pikachu all ready for tomorrow. I'm going to go for one of the Spiritombs, since it's the one I'm most likely to pick up. I'd go for the shiny Deoxys, but you can't request a Pokemon you haven't seen, so I'll just have to settle with finaly getting a Spiritomb.

Hopefully we'll get lots of people to join in. Have a happy Pokemon Day, everyone! ;025; ;442;

P.S.: To the contributors: My Pikachu has a thunderstone, in case you want to keep it for some reason.

Last edited:

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
GAHHH! It's tomorrow and every single pikachu in Sinnoh is avoiding me!

Dare I give up my contest Chu? Hang on a sec, its got static. That would help.

Merry Pokemon Day for tomorrow everyone!

evandeck

My Spiritombs are ready to go, named PokemonDay, and with OT: Jason. Don't know how many I will be trading off though - probably around 12. Happy Pokémon Day tomorrow! ;D

i just saw yours on the gts
and it was a pikachu

I wish I would of known about this sooner.....
Anyways, I'll be giving away Ice Punch/Pursuit Sneasels, Mirror Coat/Confuse Ray Feebas, Ice Punch/Dragon Dance Totodiles and Spiritomb with any rare item I can find in my game or make attached to them. Expect a big bundle to come from me of those pokemon I listed too. :)

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
Wow I'll be joining in. I wish I could get 10 Anni, or any of the shinies, but that'll never happen since I've never seen one in my Pokedex. But anyway, I hope this will be a great success, and as much as I would like to give out stuff, I have nothing that's not trivial.

evandeck

i got a Pokemonday Spiritomb just now!
can you do it more than once?

will all the Spiritombs be named Pokemonday?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.