• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Degrassi V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granbull guy

Vasoline
.:Pokemon Degrassi V.5:.
+ Welcome to the place of great beauty the place I call; Pokemon Degrassi! You see, the first three Degrassi's went great until I got into an argument and left.....Then that Misa-What ever remade it and called it Pokemon High, well I am back and would like my game back so....Here it is! This thread takes place a year after the last and Tiffani, Tori, Kibou, and gang have graduated!Oh the note is Cassie Steele thank you~ Remeber; Degrassi is the Drama Resorce!
+ Rules; yeah, all games have e'm so I might as well tell you e'm, don't goddmodd, it's annoying, don't spam it's also annoying, please don't flame me or Mawile412 don't be all like 'Dat plot suckz u guyz r stupid' don't complain about you characters not being in plots that will result in strike one you can have as many characters as you want. Thats all thank you~
+ Players~
1. granbull guy
2. Mawile412
3. Purplepassion
4. GoodPokemonTrainer121
5. SpyroxPikachu
6. EnGallade
7. Togekiss & Torchic
+ Plot Library~
First Day
J-J-J-I-L-L Pt.1
+ Strike/Ban list~
None, lets keep it like that ^.^
+ SU's
Name~ First name is all
Species~ Pokemon Species
Gender~ Male or Female
Personality~ Please be descriptive....
Note~
+ Features~
Spirit Squad; Spirit Squad is basically the Cheer Squad of Degrassi, if you want one of your characters to be in it PM after you sign them up, thanks~
Student Council Prez; You will send me a PM saying you want your charater to compete to be the Student Counsil Prez. then everyone else will PM me with there votes for who they want to be the Degrassi Prez.
Teachers; If you are an officer you can send me a teacher sign up...
Degrassi U; Degrassi University, you go there after you graduate...
Dances; I will annouce when there will be a dance, then you will be able to invite other peoples characters Pokemon as your date.
+ Stuff :O
I am the GM, Mawile412 is the Co-Owner, and if you want to be an officer just VM me about it thanks!​

Last edited:

granbull guy

Vasoline
It's here ya'll

Name~ Picco
Species~ ;395;
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Funny and smart, Picco is a nice guy that gets mean when he wants to. He loves playing videogames and likes someone (however, he won't tell who!) He's very enthusiastic.
Note~ Cassie Steele

Um, I hope I did it right... Oh, and it's great that you're back!

Name~ Betty
Species~ ;012;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ She was a bad girl but now is a good girl. But is still a bad girl in heart. She been in a lot drama lately. She work at a Pre-school. And she loves drinking martini
Note~ Cassie Steele

Name~ Tori
Species~ ;393;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ She is one of the rudest, badest, and meanest girl in Degassi. She is nice to some people. But when you get her mad she turns to crazy b*** mode. And she loves to hurt people feeling to :).
Note~ Cassie Steele

Name~ Bella
Species~ ;267;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ She been through a lot. Her parents ignore her and she did some bad stuff also. Currently she is living with her Aunt Betty. But she is a nice from the outside but mean from the inside..
Note~ Cassie Steele

Great to have you back GG and don't scare us like you did before lol

granbull guy

Vasoline
Everyone is accepted, lol, I won't scare ya'll anymore

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
Name~ Kuroi
Species~;197;
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Kuroi is a boy of many talents that got him quite far in life despite being an orphan. He likes to wear hats to cover his hair..which he regrets messing up a small amount of people saw him without his hat.
Note~Cassie Steele

granbull guy

Vasoline
Name~ Kuroi
Species~;197;
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Kuroi is a boy of many talents that got him quite far in life despite being an orphan. He likes to wear hats to cover his hair..which he regrets messing up a small amount of people saw him without his hat.
Note~Cassie Steele

Accepted~ Does anyone have any advice for what I should do to prettyfie the first post lol?

Last edited:
It looks good as it is. :D By the way, did Picco (and possibly Matsuri {;407;}) graduate, too? :p

;395; : Uh... O...kay... So basically... you wanna kill it?

granbull guy

Vasoline
It looks good as it is. :D By the way, did Picco (and possibly Matsuri {;407;}) graduate, too? :p

;395; : Uh... O...kay... So basically... you wanna kill it?

Yeah, they did...weren't they in the same grade as Tiffani, if so yes they did graduate

Pyroli

Banned
Name~ Holly
Species~ ;058;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Cold and cynical. Shows support for what she believe's in but is very cynical and hates to be bothered
Note~ Cassie Steele

Name~ Chishio
Species~ ;025;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Loves to play and hang out. Can be rude and blunt some of the time.
Note~ Cassie Steele

Ah, okay. But the first post seems fine as it is.

;395; : Hey, I'm gonna go to the movies. Have fun... torturing that Sandshrew. *thinking* Poor Sandshrew...

granbull guy

Vasoline
Name~ Holly
Species~ ;058;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Cold and cynical. Shows support for what she believe's in but is very cynical and hates to be bothered
Note~ Cassie Steele

Name~ Chishio
Species~ ;025;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Loves to play and hang out. Can be rude and blunt some of the time.
Note~ Cassie Steele

Accepted; but try to be active on this one k,

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Name~Zappy
Species~ ;025;
Gender~ Male
Personality~ The happy go lucky guy eats alot and sleeps alot he likes joking around which could get him in trouble.He's a music player his first instrument was a harmonica which his sister gave to him as a present before she left for college.
Note~Cassie Steele

Name~ Verdant
Species~ ;470;
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Verdant is the kind of guy who doesn't want to be part of a big problem.He has many talents he's one of the fastest people despite his appearance.He's a sarcastic guy and is neutral on many occasions

Note~ Cassie Steele

Name~Murasaki
Species~;470;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Murasaki is verdant's little sister she's more cheerful than him.She like floral accessories and wears a different flower in her hair every week.

Note~ Cassie Steele

Name~Kibou
Species~;479;
Gender~ Male
Personality~ A trouble maker he is he's like a second zappy but doesn't eat like him but likes to play around.He is a kid of many faces entering many machines and has different emotions.He like the fact that when he's not a machine he's not a solid so he goes through walls scaring people.

Note~ Cassie Steele
Name~Dawn
Species~ ;421;
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Zappy's sister she's quiet when around others but doesn't mean it. She can be cheerful but doesn't show it often so people don't know much about her
Note~ Cassie Steele

Did i miss anything ?

Status
Not open for further replies.