• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Degrassi V.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;133;:wow,didnt see that coming

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
So, what did I miss while I was gone.

;416; What the h*** are you looking at old man! Go to your retirement home or something! *notice that Jakes leave* Oh.. Gosh I hate those brats!!

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
Well, that sums it up I guess ^^

~

;munchlax; Walking around "I need to find some new people, its getting boring." Looks around and sees no body and sighs "Sometime today." Sits down on a bench "Any moment now..."

Munchay!

So..What did I miss?
;munchlax; "Any moment now" Starts to doze off "Any minute...someone will...come...any....moment...now" Falls asleep on bench (Yeah for hobo sleeping style technique

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;228; Big load....

;417; megaton mammoth..

Mawile412

Problem
;473; :mad: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! *starts jumping up and down*

;332; Guys, you didn't have to be mean to her!

;366; now we all have to pay for your mistake... great.

Status
Not open for further replies.