• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Degrassi

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Science, Maths, and English will all be things everyone has on their list.

When you came up with it they didn't seem to mind, and I'm up for trying as it could work in theory.

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
:569: *Arrives at the lunchroom counter, with a lunch lady looking straight at him* Errrr, uhhhh, you got any chicken noodle soup here?

;225; We actually do have some left. Do you want some?

:569: Uhhhhh, yeah, if it's not too much.

;225; Okay then. *Heads into the back for a quick second before coming back with some hot and ready chicken noodle soup* Here you go!

:569: *Takes the soup* Errr, thanks miss! *Leaves the counter and heads to Cress's table*

AmericanPi

Write on
;457; Interesting. Do you think I should ask him why he acts the way he does around me? I'm curious to learn what your hypothesis is, though.

---

:567: *enters the cafe, finds an empty table, and sits down to eat the lunch she brought from home*

---

;395; *parks his car in the plaza with the burrito place*

Here we are.

*walks into the burrito place and gets in line*

Hmm... I think I'll get a Wacan Berry and cheese burrito this time around.

---

;211; *wheels his supplies towards the cafe while humming a tune*

---

;269; *looks up from his History textbook*

Hi Oscar. How's your day been so far?

---

;315; *walks out of the shopping mall*

I guess I could evolve now, but that would mean I'd pass up the chance on throwing a major Evolving Party. So I guess I won't, then!

*heads towards the burrito place*

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
OOC: Whew. Sorry for not being around, I was super busy for the last few days!

678.png
*He manages to find an empty table and settle down there. It appears he bought his own lunch, which he takes out of his bag and starts to eat.*

700.png
What a moody-seeming guy, he was. What should I do if I see him again? But first it's lunchtime! *She eagerly hurries on the lunch line*

-

;414; Hmm, I want to collect a little data before I confirm it. Ahehehe! As for confronting George? Nay, I say let him gather the courage to talk to you again.

-

;400; *He returns holding a tray with what seems to be a sandwich and beverage.* Now I just need a seat...*He scans the area and spots the table Caroline is at. He decides to head over there.*

;405; *In a book at the moment, she looks up and spots him, before looking back down again.*

;400; *He takes a seat next to her.* Hm? Hey there.

;405; *She doesn't look directly at him* Hello.

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: It's normally bustling with activity, I wonder what happened to the other four members who used to be on here with us. None taken by the way, I guess we're just getting really busy or losing interest.

;311; Hahaha you're a cool dude *waves goodbye to the Gligar student* now it's time to get my fill on the food- oh Libby is that you? Hi Hi!

~

;312; This is the right way to the lunch room, gotta find Kitaro before he does anything rash, I can barely get a read on what he wants to do next..

~Emolga~

Just A Crazy Fangirl
Hello! I decided to come back and join this wonderful game once again. This whole sign-up is mostly copy and pasted from the last game btw.

-----

The 4 characters i'm signing up here are a quadruplet of friends, meaning they are all very close friends.

Sign-Ups
Name: Skyla
Species: :587:
Age/Year: 14 (Sophomore)
Clique: Average
Personality: Skyla is a very friendly and sociable character, and seems to get along (or rather, tries to get along) with almost everybody. Unlike her friends, most often, she is the sensible one who will never do something too risky or dangerous, however, she does have an immature side. She can also grow quite aggressive when confronted by someone/something she dislikes. Skyla can be a pretty crazy fangirl and makes references many people fail to understand. Her BFF is Rachel.
Anything Extra: My main OC for many of my RPs. She wears a white scarf around her neck and has blue goggles over her head.

Sign-Ups
Name: Rachel
Species: ;301;
Personality: Rachel is very likable person. Whilst being forgetful and oblivious, this proven by her sleeping in class, she is mostly kind to everybody. She is mostly obsessed with video games and anime. She loves to eat and her BFF is Skyla.
Anything Extra: She wears a star necklace around her. She will freak out if she loses the necklace, as the necklace brings her good luck.

Sign-Ups
Name: Wolfe
Species: :571:
Personality: Wolfe is calm compared to her three friends, Skyla, Rachel and Hannah, but still likes to joke and fool around with them and is really pleasant to be around. She's also a really caring friend. Wolfe has class in her and a very pleasent accent.
Anything Extra: She is an exchange student from England. She and Skyla became friends originally online, and one day met in real life. Soon Wolfe decided to join the gang in their adventures.

Sign-Ups
Name: Hannah
Species: ;040;
Clique: Average (Originally Plastic)
Personality: She likes to play video games with the gang. She can be sometimes shy, but when her friends help her she will talk to someone new. She likes to wear her lucky hats which come in all kinds of colors.
Anything Extra: This is some backstory for Hannah. She acted like a brat most of the time and was a bit mean and aggressive toward the trio. After she got kick out by her mother, Hannah seemed to soften a bit and she becomes a bit more friendly towards the trio, accepting their presence around her and even proposing to help them if they can pay her. Eventually, Hannah growed more fond to Skyla, Rachel and Wolfe, even going as far as hugging Skyla. And now, instead of enemies it can be assumed that Hannah and the others are now friends.

Also, I wrote a little backstory for all of these characters. They originally went to a different high school in Japan. Teachers were murdered at their school and the school became haunted. Skyla's crazy yandere ex-boyfriend, Kobain, tried to kill everyone one day except Skyla so they could "live happily ever after". Since Kobain's army was defeated, he jumped off the school building committing suicide so that he wouldn't go to jail alive. Skyla and her friends then joined the Witness Protection Program and were sent to join a brand new school, Pokemon Degrassi.

If this all sounds familiar, I got most of the idea's for this from a YouTube series called "Yandere High". Anywho hope you enjoy this very interesting plot and characters I have. I may add more (seeing at least 6 are allowed) but this will not be for a long time.

AmericanPi

Write on
{OOC: Y'know, guys, I don't think what we have here is really working. I proposed a timeframe system a while back to help keep track of everything, but the problem is that no one's really here. This is a huge problem - the game can't sustain itself with only three or four active members. I'm seriously considering making a new thread and calling this game Pokemon High again (because not everyone knows what Degrassi is), but I'm not sure about the format. Part of me wants to make a formal RPG, and another part of me wants to make a thread similar to all the previous ones (unfortunately, this might not be possible - depends on whether the Games forum mods allow it).

Should we just let this thread die/close this thread so I can make a new one?}

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
(OOC: I dunno...I sort of prefer the losseness of how it is now, though

I am very much for more activity. With so few of us around, it feels rather exclusive which I don't really like. I think alot about my characters and all the fun and interesting stuff they can get into, and i'd prefer not to start over. But even then one of the main problems is, like you said, the lack of participants. If I could i'd stress to anyone who looks around here and is interested to not stress too much about signing up, as I think that might be one of the issues. People might be too hesitant about making a character that won't be accepted. And if they do they don't stay for that long...Perhaps some sort of incentive to post will liven things up? What would folks want in this game that'll pique their interest? There's also the matter of folks not returning due to loss of interest or real life matters...I still have hope that there will be a sudden burst in activity one way or another.

All in all, whatever happens to Pokemon Degrassi is up to the Owners. If you do want to make something new it's best to consult to Fango Pango/Destroyer as it's their original idea. But if we do end up starting over someday i'd really like to help out in a way!)

Last edited:

AmericanPi

Write on
{OOC: Yeah, I agree, by far the biggest problem right now is the lack of participants and activity. I definitely want my characters to get involved in shenanigans too, but with so few people and so little activity it was just really hard for that to happen. The timeframe is a bit of an issue too, but it's not as necessary to fix.

I personally think that, in order to fix the lack of activity, we should be more open to all sorts of people signing up and playing - a weak personality isn't much of an issue, because the game is about fun little interactions anyways. Also, an active GM who is online every day, readily accepts new players, and RPs along with the rest of the players would definitely be great. Because if the GM is friendly, that encourages more activity. I'd offer to be GM, but I'm going to be pretty busy starting June and I'm going on a long vacation in August, so it won't work.

And I can totally see where you're coming from with the looseness - a little thing where we have characters just say things without the formalities of an RPG is definitely fun. This game was fun while it lasted, but the lack of activity really ended up putting me off.

At the end of the day, though, what we're having here just isn't working due to lack of activity. I suggest we make a new, friendlier, and improved thread. A completely clean slate wouldn't be necessary - we can use the same characters we've been using.

Should I PM fango pango and destroyer39 with these ideas?}

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
(OOC: Yeah, I feel that's totally something worth passing over to them. That said, i'm going to keep playing and keep things active as much as possible in the meantime.)

700.png
Kitaro! *Waves with a ribbon.* I can't wait to see what's on the menu. *Looks around.* Say, where's your Bro? Don't tell me he got lost again??

-

678.png
Hmm, I question why I didn't go to that Café instead? I'm not used to bustling places like this...I'll just have to cope. *Continues having his lunch and reading a book*

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Okay guys.

Very simply; this game is very very dead. Not because of the name change, people have just lost interest. Remaking it here would lead to the same damn thing. Few people active and nothing happening. But RPs here are just going to die. Hell, this is the last one out there right now. I think one of the problems is that it involves a lot of interaction between 2 people to plan things out, instead of me making the plots. I understand a problem might be that the weak personalities I've denied previously might make people not wana come back, but I stand by that the problem is just that people don't want to join right now. I've already suggested you can take your characters to the forum in my signature, and sign them up for the very similar Pokemon University, which has more active members, and actually has a timeframe implemented. I wouldn't want to be moving off of Serebii if I don't have to, because frankly this place is a lot more active with more members etcetc, but it seems like it'd be necessary in order to run this game better. Hell, there, I (and most of the people there) have control over what gets done, meaning there's more freedom in what we can do in terms of RPs and general discussions. If you want to continue with your characters, join there, as it's the better option right now.

I don't want this to die, but it is. It's just how it is, guys.

Last edited:

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
OOC: The way the activity is as of now it probably would be in the better interest to go with letting the thread die and hop onto the forum Fango has. With five people holding up this thread it could certainly use another group of new members to liven up the place. If we can really convince another two or three more people to join be active we may have to wait 2 hours or 2 two days for the next reply and I wouldn't like to leave anyone hanging for that long...