• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon determine evrythng?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamwowsavedme

chek dis ancient ***
hav u noticed how pokemon battles determine evrythng. Thnk about it.

evrytime u battle team rocket, magma, aqua, and galactic if u beat the leader they leave...i mean theyre grown ups and ur a kid y cant they jst stay there and continue wat they r doing.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I always found that funny.

Senario Time!:
You beat Team Rocket Grunt.
"So what. Ohhh, you K.O'd my Pokemon, I'm just gonna cry like a baby because I'm a grown man, and I got beat by a little kid! Boo-hoo! Well I'm just gonna continue guarding my post with this gun."
Trainer: *runs in fear*

Crazy Chaos

I think that their Pokemon would be like their weapons, and if you beat their pokemon, they have no weapons. While you still do. :)

Visual

Nine one six ~
Maybe they are worried that the kid's Pokemons would hurt them if they don't leave since their Pokemons are injured.

BCVM22

evrytime u battle team rocket, magma, aqua, and galactic if u beat the leader they leave...i mean theyre grown ups and ur a kid y cant they jst stay there and continue wat they r doing.

What is the thought process behind making this thread? Do you pop in a copy of Madden and then wonder why the opposing team leaves the field after the clock runs out? Do you play Mario and then wonder why Bowser just gives up once you dump him in the lava or whatever?

Seriously, what causes one to ask this question? Are you suggesting that the evil leaders should instead realize "wait, I'm bigger than this kid" and chase you around or something?

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
People in the Pokémon world are too reliant... not learning their own martial arts or bringing other weapons. I guess they just didn't want to make the game too scary for the little children.

BCVM22

People in the Pokémon world are too reliant... not learning their own martial arts or bringing other weapons. I guess they just didn't want to make the game too scary for the little children.

So we're now complaining that there's no human-on-human combat in a monster-battling RPG aimed towards young children.

Wow. Really, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.