• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon diamond and pearl: Battle dimension

hiou2

High-ohw-you-too
I dont know if someone has already posted this, but on pokemon.com they said the new season of pokemon is called pokemon diamond and pearl: battle dimension and its 1st ep will air on saturday the 12th

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Yeah, the first episode's english title is currently unknown, but the Japanese title is "Chimchar's Tears." It has to do with Ash's new Chimchar trying to get used to Ash's group after being abused by Paul for so long.

Digitalkaiser65

Dark Master
After one of my favorite bands....

JK :D

Battle dimension...ick. Why so 'futuristic' ...

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
I think it's because Time and Space are Dimensions, and are represented by Dialga and Palkia, which are DP's mascot Pokémon. I have no idea where the Battle part comes from, but it's probably just because it's a central theme in Pokémon.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I think it's because Time and Space are Dimensions, and are represented by Dialga and Palkia, which are DP's mascot Pokémon. I have no idea where the Battle part comes from, but it's probably just because it's a central theme in Pokémon.

Thankyou Loads! Finally! Someone who doesnt think of Pooplup as the mascot...

BCVM22

Someone who doesnt think of Pooplup as the mascot...

Pooplup. Wow. That's precisely the sort of horrible, terrible, unfunny attempts at wit from people who think their opinions matter that I've come to expect from this place. Good job keeping up the expectations.

Any idea why no one got word of this except through CN?

...where else would you like to have gotten word from?

its called battle dimensions because the 11th movie features giratina, the dimension pokemon.

No, the dub production season is not named for a movie that won't even be out in Japan for another 3 months. Try again.

halloweenghost

Pooplup. Wow. That's precisely the sort of horrible, terrible, unfunny attempts at wit from people who think their opinions matter that I've come to expect from this place. Good job keeping up the expectations.

...where else would you like to have gotten word from?

No, the dub production season is not named for a movie that won't even be out in Japan for another 3 months. Try again.

still could be. they could have thought ahead.....doubt it though..

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

are you trying to be retarded? sarcastic?..what the hell are you trying to be? cuz right now, you just sound like a prick...

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I've got to say, I admire the lack of spoilers about the first few crucial episodes. Sometimes that site spoils evolutions, captures etc, but they seem set on surprising dub-only viewers just as the Japanese were.

Profesco

gone gently
So, this weekend's episode is the US start of the new season, huh? Wonderful!

BCVM22

are you trying to be retarded? sarcastic?..what the hell are you trying to be? cuz right now, you just sound like a prick...

Says the person who thinks they contributed to something by being as unfunny and immature as calling Piplup "Pooplup." Keep trying.