1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Diamond Elite Four

Discussion in '4th Gen RMT' started by lifesharker, Mar 29, 2009.

1. lifesharker

lifesharker Spring-Loaded Fish

I've just reached victory road on my diamond file. Obviously I'm going to train up my team some more (level 55 or so probably), and I might get a 6th member if anyone can suggest something good.

;064; Kadabra level 51
    Rash @ Twistedspoon
    Psychic
    Charge Beam
    Recover
    Shadow Ball

;402; Kricketune level 50
    Impish @ Sky Plate
    Aerial Ace
    X-Scissor
    Sing
    Rock Smash

;215; Sneasel level 50
    Gentle @ Spell Tag
    Dig
    Slash
    Shadow Claw
    Ice Shard

I intend to evolve Sneasel and teach it night slash before the E4.

;419; Floatzel level 51
    Hasty @ Shell Bell
    Ice Fang
    Crunch
    Strength
    Waterfall

;036; Clefable level 51
    Lax @ Light Clay
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt
    Healing Wish
    Meteor Mash

I intend to teach Clefable reflect and light screen (hence the clay), but I'm not sure if that's the best idea.

Any recommendations for changes to movesets, or a sixth pokemon would be appreciated.

2. Room 22 Pokemon

Room 22 Pokemon New Member

Nice team. Maybe you should get a Cherrim.

3. abaker

abaker Active Member

Clefable level 51
    Lax @ Light Clay
    Flamethrower
    Thunderbolt
    Healing Wish
    Meteor Mash

well in regards to to having reflect and light screen i say only go for light screen because Clefable already has a high enough defense if you use EV'S. Instead of Healing Wish id use either softboiled or moonlight to heal unless your using it as a last resort before your die.

Clefable
    Abilites: Magic Guard
    Gentle Nature
    Moves:
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunder Bolt
    -Moon Light
    -Light Screen

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  4. siburke939

siburke939 <------ my 1st shiny

the biggest problems for me on the elite 4 the first few times were:

drapion (a pokemon with earthquake is handy to take drapion out)

milotic (a pokemon with a physical electric or physical grass move will do the trick - milotic's mirror coat will bounce your special moves back double hard)

garchomp (this bugger hits fast and hard - a good ice move will wreck him though)

so maybe an abomasnow is worth considering? the double fire weakness sucks but with access to wood hammer, earthquake, and a plethora of decent ice moves, it could work...
    grasswhistle could be a cheeky last slot move - forget ingrain for now a you can just use potions - sheer cold may pull off some lucky kills - water pulse may confuse so again it could save your bacon - protect to wear them down in the hail - he has a good enough "vs elite 4" moves imo

but his double weakness sucks