• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Diamond Elite Four

lifesharker

Spring-Loaded Fish
I've just reached victory road on my diamond file. Obviously I'm going to train up my team some more (level 55 or so probably), and I might get a 6th member if anyone can suggest something good.

;064; Kadabra level 51
Rash @ Twistedspoon
Psychic
Charge Beam
Recover
Shadow Ball

;402; Kricketune level 50
Impish @ Sky Plate
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor
Sing
Rock Smash

;215; Sneasel level 50
Gentle @ Spell Tag
Dig
Slash
Shadow Claw
Ice Shard

I intend to evolve Sneasel and teach it night slash before the E4.

;419; Floatzel level 51
Hasty @ Shell Bell
Ice Fang
Crunch
Strength
Waterfall

;036; Clefable level 51
Lax @ Light Clay
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Healing Wish
Meteor Mash

I intend to teach Clefable reflect and light screen (hence the clay), but I'm not sure if that's the best idea.

Any recommendations for changes to movesets, or a sixth pokemon would be appreciated.

abaker

Clefable level 51
Lax @ Light Clay
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Healing Wish
Meteor Mash

well in regards to to having reflect and light screen i say only go for light screen because Clefable already has a high enough defense if you use EV'S. Instead of Healing Wish id use either softboiled or moonlight to heal unless your using it as a last resort before your die.

Clefable
Abilites: Magic Guard
Gentle Nature
Moves:
-Ice Beam
-Thunder Bolt
-Moon Light
-Light Screen

Last edited:

siburke939

<------ my 1st shiny
the biggest problems for me on the elite 4 the first few times were:

drapion (a pokemon with earthquake is handy to take drapion out)

milotic (a pokemon with a physical electric or physical grass move will do the trick - milotic's mirror coat will bounce your special moves back double hard)

garchomp (this bugger hits fast and hard - a good ice move will wreck him though)

so maybe an abomasnow is worth considering? the double fire weakness sucks but with access to wood hammer, earthquake, and a plethora of decent ice moves, it could work...
grasswhistle could be a cheeky last slot move - forget ingrain for now a you can just use potions - sheer cold may pull off some lucky kills - water pulse may confuse so again it could save your bacon - protect to wear them down in the hail - he has a good enough "vs elite 4" moves imo

but his double weakness sucks