• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon - Dominance of Earth

KazMazter

Competitive
Ok, this is my Pokemon fan comic based on my own storyline for the Pokemon World.

Enjoy. ^^

INTRO:
After their downfall many years ago, Team Rocket have made a come back, stronger and more vigilant than before. The regions of the world have fought valiantly, with the Johto Military leading the battle. Despite their efforts however, Kanto has fallen, and Johto is now at risk...

Two years after the fall of Kanto, Team Rocket is bought out by another company, who stays behind the scenes and allows TR to continue as normal... But as Johto digs deeper into what is happening, it suffers extreme consequences.

This story follows two normal boys who are travelling the land of Karatross with their Pokemon for gym badges, when they are dragged into a fierce and sudden war between mankind and Pokemon... Thier world collapses before their very eyes.

This, is Pokemon... But not as you know it.

POKEMON: DOMINANCE OF EARTH.

PROLOGUE:
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #1 (Prologue Pt 1)
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #2 (Prologue Pt 2)
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #3 (Prologue Pt 3)
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #4 (Prologue Pt 4)

CHAPTER ONE:
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth - CH1 Front Cover
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #5
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #6
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #7
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth - Halloween Teaser
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #8 (Chapter 1 Finale)

CHAPTER TWO:
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth - CH2 Front Cover
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #9
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #10
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #11
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #12

CHAPTER THREE:
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth - CH3 Front Cover
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #13
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #14
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #15
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #16
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #17
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #18
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #19
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #20 {NEW}

Latest "Dominance of Earth":
Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #20

pkmn_doe_20.jpg

And now, introducing, "Pokemon : DoE - Fall of Kanto", which shows how the events unfolding in my main comic began!

CHAPTER ONE:
Fall of Kanto - CH1 Front Cover

Latest "Fall of Kanto":

doe_fok_0_front_cover.jpg

Last edited:

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
By far the best sprite comic I've seen on SPPF. And the second best over-all(behind pokemon-X.
It's amazing that you used differant dimensions too. Are those Ranger sprites?
Please, don't quit on this comic, I want to see it from start to end.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
This is amazing for a first attempt. I read the first two comics and I was laready amazed how good it was. The plot is very original and interesting. The effects are the best I've ever seen. I especially liked the ones in comic 7, when they ran into the forest. Your custom sprites are great especially the two main characters. (I'm assuming that the guys battling are the main characters.) Keep up the great work! :D

Last edited:

KazMazter

Competitive
Ok here is the conclusion to the battle, and chapter 1 as a whole. The next comic will feature 6 panels as normal.

pkmn_doe_8.jpg

Oh yeah, and to my commenters:

This is amazing for a first attempt. I read the first two comics and I was laready amazed how good it was. The plot is very original and interesting. The effects are the best I've ever seen. I especially liked the ones in comic 7, when they ran into the forest. Your custom sprites are great especially the two main characters. (I'm assuming that the guys battling are the main characters.) Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much. ^^ It takes me a while to create the different effects I want, and I'm a perfectionist so it has to be perfect every time. Hope you stay with the series as it progresses.

well made comic good job

Thank you.

And finally:
By far the best sprite comic I've seen on SPPF. And the second best over-all(behind pokemon-X.
It's amazing that you used differant dimensions too. Are those Ranger sprites?
Please, don't quit on this comic, I want to see it from start to end.

Wow. I am amazed to believe I am in the same league as Pokemon-X. I am very thankful for that comment, and please stay with the series as it continues. ^^

And yes, they are Pokemon Ranger sprites. I find they work better in a comic.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Wonderful as usual. I'm still amazed by the effects. Great job. Keep it up. You know the only comic I used to really read was Beco's "The Pokemon Journey", but this is definetly one I'm sticking to. Besides it inspired me to start up my comic again.

Really outstanding style!I have never enjoyed a sprite comic this much.Good job,lovely effects.Those perspective scenes are also really good ;)

Dashy

The one
Looks good, except you abuse the perspective tool. Don't use it so much, it make the ground look ugly. And if you really want to use it, go download some Photoshop Grass brushes and replace the ground with those.

That's the LEAST you could do.

Last edited:

KazMazter

Competitive
Alright, I haven't updated in a while, and the reasons rest with my college work. I've been really busy with a college project, working to get the highest grade, and now I've given it in, you guys get a double update. ^^

Enjoy.

CH2 Front Cover
front-cover-ch2.jpg

pkmn_doe_9.jpg

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
lol.
When I first read the 'sew me' part I knew something was off but I couldn't put my finger on it... then 'Sian' corrected it all. :D

Anyways, good new chapters. The skorpy on the Chapter cover makes me wonder.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Ha! Good new episode. And yeah like cbiesra said about the "sew" I knew there was something wrong. Good job. And I wouldn't think he would go out if it was a Tyranitar either. And I think I know what the Pokemon is but I'm not gonna say anything. Don't want to give away spoilers or anything.

KazMazter

Competitive
Update, woohoo! Simple page today, just continuing the story.

Enjoy. ^^

pkmn_doe_10.jpg

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Yeah that is what I thought was in the forest. The Skorupi seems pretty weak. After it's growl attack it just fainted. But I bet one of these guys is going to take it and train it. And wonder who will take it though.

KazMazter

Competitive
Kaz and Sion are wondering what to do with the weakened Skorupi, when a voice comes from out of the trees.

Enjoy. ^^

pkmn_doe_11.jpg

Magician_Ruwla

Great comic! Love the way of perspective.
Although there are some pixel errors for example in the last comic, last panel with the trees.. and in Pokemon - Dominance of Earth #7, in panel 5, 6, 7 & 8, on Grovyle, I can see a white block or something..

You'll have to see for yourself :p

Rating: 9.7/10
I would give you a 10 if those pixel errors where gone :p
Keep on going with your great work.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Great new episode. I guess I was worng about one of them catching it...or at least for now. One of them may catch it later on...I'll have to wait and find out.

mockingjay

swift and lol
One of the best on SPPF. The graphics are great, and the storyline is pretty good.

Neko

Oh wow! I haven't seen a sprite comic like this in a while! Very professional! I'm not a spriter myself, so I can't really give you any pointers in that department, but I'd say you hardly need them anyway! I hope this get to run as long as Pokémon-X itself. Now that would be awesome. :)

By the way, if you do intend to make this comic run for a long time, I suggest you upload it to one of the many free webcomic hosts out there. Smackjeeves or Druckduck are both great. :)
Hosting it here is fine of course, but a webhost makes for more convenient browsing.

Good luck!