1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon- Dont back down! AMV *Finish Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Digital Media' started by Pokemon Trainer Robert, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Alright Alright..Now this is my VERY and I mean VERY first time ever making a Pokemon AMV with a Movie before, And Its the 8th movie. This project I was saving up for especially this movie, But I already know someone did alot with this one. He/She inspire me to use the 8th movie. I worked on this AMV till 3am late last night and got done till 6pm today. I put all of my effort into this amv and it was a very large project since the movie was 1GB for my Movie maker I had to constantly stop and wacth the video by saving it as a movie file. Any way I think I should stop chattering now...>.><.<...Enjoy pokemon fans. I do hope this video came out great....I almost collaps in my own room when I got done forgetting the time to eat and rest.. Any way thats all I have for now, I am back and freshing new ENJOY!

Title: Pokemon- Wont Back Down!
    Anime: Pokemon The Movie 8
    Song: Never Turn Back (By Crush 40)
    Credit song: Time has come.
    Spoilers: Yes
    Link: http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=KhMm3baHOdw

I hope you enjoy ever since my absence, Been waiting to get more songs and episodes for a AMV but this will do hope all of you like it.

EDIT: NM found the delete button, Any way tell me what you think about it

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2006