• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP Adventure!

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
So, after 5 months of lagging, I picked up my back copies of my CoroCoro subscription.

Seems the DP Adventure story ended in August. (My issue came in September)

and I have to say the ending is rather epic.

Pluto obviously summons Girantina, it's too powerful to control(derp) and goes haywire. Jun, Kouya and Hareta battle it, but to no avail, Hareta gets a pretty awesome headbutt in(He headbutts Girantina himself) and begins to talk it into calming down. Finally Dialga and Palkia come to help out. Still an even match. Finally Mitsumi, Cyrus and All three Galactic commanders come to their aid and bring some berries to heal their pokemon, Hareta, however, feeds them all to Girantina. Much to the shock of everyone. HE then explains that he has calmed and earned the trust of Girantina, and now that everyone has gathered. He wants to battle everyone at once with Girnatina.

Thus, ending with a two page spread with Hareta and Girantina vs. Mitsumi, Cyrus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Jun and Kouya. They don't show the battle and finally it goes back to the battle from the tournament with the rematch with Hareta vs Kouya. the battle begins and the story is over.

can and will provide pics if wanted

Last edited:

gangsta_pigs

i read the summaries of volume 8 but i didnt know him and giratina faced everyone. i got some questions:

where there any junxmitsumi scenes

can i see scenes of Jun's dragonite fighting the two rampardos

also Hareta Jun and Koya fighting Giratina.

its alright if u cant though

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
i read the summaries of volume 8 but i didnt know him and giratina faced everyone. i got some questions:

where there any junxmitsumi scenes

can i see scenes of Jun's dragonite fighting the two rampardos

also Hareta Jun and Koya fighting Giratina.

its alright if u cant though

Not enough for anyone in favor of the paring to be happy about. hell, like I said , there were more HaretaxMitsumi hints than the latter (mainly due to the special Shaymin chapter, which had nothing to do with the main storyline)

Some pics: Please bear in mind that I do NOT have a scanner, so these are all shots from my crappy digital camera some may be very blurry. But, I guess it's better than nothing

Jun fighting off the two rampardos

Jun, Kouya and Hareta ready to fight Girantina

and just for the hell of it

Pretty much the end Spoilers

Also, Merry Christmahaunakwanzakah :)

Last edited:

gangsta_pigs

Thanks man. i guess the first pic can be considered a junxmitsumi hint. Jun Koya and hareta reminded me of Joey, Kaiba and Yugi or Sano Saito and Kenshin.

thanks again man

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I finally read mine.

I gotta say, what's with Ihara suddenly making Cyrus look fifty? He was the only artist drawing him looking his ACTUAL AGE and all of a sudden he's almost twice that. I guess incarceration was really tough on him. Even though it was for what, three months?

Also I can't be the only person who saw the last part with [spoil]Charon showing up on Battle Island and Looker popping up from his rock disguise and thought "Oh, it's a rock...!! PERRY the rock?!"[/spoil]
...please tell me I'm not the only one who gets that.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Nope. I just know Sato, the guy who does the summaries for Bulbapedia. We're old RP buddies.

Interestingly enough, he RPs Hareta. Or he used to anyway. His Hareta is mostly inactive now.

Anyway, here we go, my summary of DPA8 with some scans. Galactic-centric since it's on a Galactic comm.

Last edited:

gangsta_pigs

cool summary. Its times like this i wish i knew Japanese cuz i really wanna understand What Jun said to Mitsumi when he fought the rampardos, and what Jun and Koya said when they helped hareta fight Giratina(one of my favorite scenes in the series)

I also think that Cyrus seemingly looking like hes 50 might be cuz he was trapped in a closet for a few months or cuz Ihara didnt think it was important cuz it was the last volume anyway

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Nope. I just know Sato, the guy who does the summaries for Bulbapedia. We're old RP buddies.

Interestingly enough, he RPs Hareta. Or he used to anyway. His Hareta is mostly inactive now.

Anyway, here we go, my summary of DPA8 with some scans. Galactic-centric since it's on a Galactic comm.

I think that Pokemon that you commented looks like a mix between Staryu and Rotom is actually Deoxys in Attack Forme. And as for Looker the Platypus vs. Doctor Cyrus-shmirtz...I would pay anything to see that! Phineas and Ferb is one of the few shows that I actually like better than Pokemon, and that's saying something! I'm really going to miss this manga...

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Frankly I think it'd work better if it was Dr Charonschmirtz. Especially since Looker never really goes up against Cyrus directly, and then you have the whole mad scientist angle...

Ohhhh, Deoxys! That works.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I still don't know what the fuzzy-looking thing in the back is. I'd say it's Skuntank, but then its eyes would be on its hind leg. I really can't think what else it could be besides Venonat or Shiftry. And the other thing behind Regice looks like either Haunter, Blastoise, or Drowzee. I have no idea which, though. And, lastly, I think that what you referred to as Milotic is actually Rayquaza. Look at the designs of its horns, and you'll see they're just like Rayquaza's.

And every time I look at the picture of Charon's expression which Blackjack describes as "Satan", I laugh so hard that I have a coughing fit. Apparently, hysteric laughter and allergies don't go well together.

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
OK, since the picture of K-2 and the Stunky has gotten yanked off Photobucket TWICE now (I still see it the second time, but people on Pokemopolis are reporting that they can't), I put it on *******. Behold the wrongness!

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
OK, since the picture of K-2 and the Stunky has gotten yanked off Photobucket TWICE now (I still see it the second time, but people on Pokemopolis are reporting that they can't), I put it on *******. Behold the wrongness!

...Blackjack, was this revenge for me telling you to stop posting about how Special is getting too much attention?

If so, you are one cruel person.

Other then that, sad to see DPA's ending.

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Only if I drew it, and I don't *think* my name changed to Shigekatsu and then back again...

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Well, you kind of gave a link to it, so yeah.

SmartD

Oh my gosh, that looked nasty! LOL! How did that happen?