• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP anime to air MARCH 10!

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
It's the week straight after "Home is Where the Start is!"

Look at the 4th post Here!!!

I'm So happy!! [img139]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/n07_0221_dpseason.jpg[/img139]

blob

Yay? Eek... wait, if it came out that early then wouldn't we know Hikaris dub name already?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I think they'll reveal it by then.. Don't forget they might reveal other names of pokemon as well.. Since Mukuhawk comes out in the first episodes.

blob

Wow, PUSA, what can I say? I got a feeling it's gonna be a wonderful day... The sun in the sky has a smile on his face, and is shining a salute to the American race!

Anyways, I think PUSA gained a new respect, despite their lack of voice tallent, they may even air episodes AHEAD of the Japanese ones!!!

trapezechimpanz

I doubt it will premiere then.
I'm going to wait until it shows it on cartoon networks website before I get I'll worked up.

Battle Frontier Champ

Nice i can't believe it will start that Early and the will Premeire on Cartoon Network too or is in in the movies?

Neo Mario

How'd these get here
they would also need a name for Mukkubird since it dose make a cameo, an its a rule that all the pokemon be named before the series starts

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Smart one.. They already did confirm his name... Evidence here

(E is in the DP section....)

EDIT: Yes! New Rank!!!

W00t!!

Last edited:

Neo Mario

How'd these get here
its called my tv, it can give the synopisis of shows up to a month away.
(I assume it will on of the Brandon episodes)
EDIT: I just realized your link only says the movie premier date not the series

Last edited:

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I need a link to the Site your saying and the link I sent you says the date.. On the fourth post it says exactly these words.

Originally posted by PE2K
According to ToonZone.net, the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl season will premiere on March 10, 2007, at 9:30 AM. Also, the 9th Pokemon movie, "Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea," will premiere on March 23, 2007, at 7:00 PM.

Is that good enough???

EDIT: Sorry, I feel like I'm being messed up.. I don't mean to be mean.. I just need a link Because I want to know what's going on in the Anime. I like the anime.. In 2 days, it's, "Once More, With Reeling!" I can't wait to see
EVOLVE INTO BLAZIKEN! :D:D:D

Last edited: