• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon DP anime to air MARCH 10!

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
oh joy this better be true

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
seriously?!?!? Omg, this is gonna be great! This is the closes the dub has ever been to the japanese episodes! What would be shocking is if Cartoon Network did that new episode every week day thing again and actually caught up with the japanese episodes! O:

-Starly-

Brain Damage
everyone knows that the games come out before the series based on the games.
Johto Journeys was aired one day before G/S/C came out. this could be the same for DP.

the 9th movie is premering, so that's confirmed. I should just check my tv guide to see if it's really true that PKMN DP is premering on March 10. Mukubird's name wouldn't be really confirmed though... it doesn't make a sound.
MUKKU.HAWK however, does. One of the professor's assistants calls it by its name.

seriously?!?!? Omg, this is gonna be great! This is the closes the dub has ever been to the japanese episodes!
With an inevitable rerun party after DP 5, the RAW WILL pull away.

What would be shocking is if Cartoon Network did that new episode every week day thing again and actually caught up with the japanese episodes! O:
Get real.

~~~

Do we really need two of the same threads?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I don't think they will show the DP series completely, they would show about 6 or 7 DP episodes then stop it as they make a season of 52 episodes each.
Here in India they have recently shown the 8th season so i don't think DP would be shown here before next year here.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
I still prefer it being shown as a special to hype the games :eek:

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
This is so exciting!, i wonder what Hikari's name will be!

TurtleKing

The King of Turtles.
Okay, some of the "Sinnoh" episodes are still in the BF saga. We may get 1-4 episodes of Sinnoh before Ash changes his clothes. Other than that, we see all the episodes of Ash in his Hoenn clothes before the transition to his Sinnoh clothes.

Pokemaniac Joe

I don't understand.
If the DP anime does air on March 10th, It would be too early before D/P version release.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Well it can be confirmed that this does indeed air on the 10th found this out by checking the tv listings. At tvguide.com and they have new eppy listed for the day.

HoagiethePokeBreeder

Poke’veteran
True, I guess it must be a new one then.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
This is actually pretty horrible.

When did Battle Frontier begin?

3 months ago?

Really, by that you can see that Pokemon is one big show that is just there to promote the video games and be cute while doing it. Nothing more.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
True, I guess it must be a new one then.

No. Actually, everyone is excited about a rerun that's airing soon.

Of course its a new episode.

This is great. I get to see Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar WAY before I expected. The sad thing is, rerun are going to be BORING.

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
No. Actually, everyone is excited about a rerun that's airing soon.

Of course its a new episode.

This is great. I get to see Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar WAY before I expected. The sad thing is, rerun are going to be BORING.

Does anyone ever think of, you know, spreading stuff out these days?

What's with the greatness of getting to Diamond and Pearl so early? For one, you have basically skipped the only, pretty much semi-good arc in all of Pokemon with Kanto and now you are going into something that'll be promoted for a month or two for the new game and then you'll go to re-runs.